Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Thats Where You Find Love" by LothwenUndomiel

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LothwenUndomiel
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:19 am    Post subject: "Thats Where You Find Love" by LothwenUndomiel Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Thats Where You Find Love" 08-10-2009
This is a group video: Jate, Suliet, DesPenny, Ana/Eko, Claire/Charlie, Rose/Bernard, Jun, and Charladay. The first verse and chorus is only Jate and Suliet, and then everyone else comes in.
Song: Thats Where You Find Love by Westlife
Vidder: LothwenUndomiel
Length: 3:47 (19.2MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKlwpCZgBWk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKlwpCZgBWk

SawyerLittleton
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww LothwenUndomiel, that was a sweet video!

P O S I T I V E
- You're use of the lyrics were great" Especially with Suliet and Ronard! Great Job!
- You used many scenes that aren't used that often. The Jun departure as example or most of the Jate clips. Original!
- The song was cute, not to short, not to long and fitted your story!
- Loved how you put a little AU in it with including Ana/Eko!

N E G A T I V E
- Since your video was about love mainly i don't think you should've added so many angsty scenes, like Juliet falling down the swan side. altho the scene was full of love to when i think about it.. ^^
- The format sizes of your clips variated the whole time! You should try, giving your clips all the same size format. it's easier and nicer to watch!
- While I think you choose LOVELY scenes for your video (as said above) i think you should try using scenes where they don't talk to much! if you wan't to include talking you could insert a audio? just an idea!

I liked the vid and i think you have talent so keep making videos! i'm a total vidding newbie to. so lets both improve our skills! loved your idea!

★★★●● - 3/5 Stars
/

                                 
LothwenUndomiel
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

P O S I T I V E
- You're use of the lyrics were great" Especially with Suliet and Ronard! Great Job!
- You used many scenes that aren't used that often. The Jun departure as example or most of the Jate clips. Original!

Thank you, very much.

Quote:
N E G A T I V E
- Since your video was about love mainly i don't think you should've added so many angsty scenes, like Juliet falling down the swan side. altho the scene was full of love to when i think about it.. ^^
- The format sizes of your clips variated the whole time! You should try, giving your clips all the same size format. it's easier and nicer to watch!
- While I think you choose LOVELY scenes for your video (as said above) i think you should try using scenes where they don't talk to much! if you wan't to include talking you could insert a audio? just an idea!

I agree about the formatting of the clips, and the talking. There was a lot...

However, I like the angst...I think it grounded the video a little bit...Those scenes were important, especially when it comes to Sawyer and Juliet.
The lyrics at the swan part say, "it's where you give your all, and give a little more." I thought it seemed appropriate. This video wasn't really intended to be completely fluffy, and I probably should have said that in the description.

Of course, that's a matter of opinion, and I thank you for yours.
LothwenUndomiel
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

P O S I T I V E

Thank you, very much.

Quote:
N E G A T I V E

I agree about the formatting of the clips, and the talking. There was a lot...

However, I like the angst...I think it grounded the video a little bit...Those scenes were important, especially when it comes to Sawyer and Juliet.
The lyrics at the swan part say, "it's where you give your all, and give a little more." I thought it seemed appropriate. This video wasn't really intended to be completely fluffy, and I probably should have said that in the description.

Of course, that's a matter of opinion, and I thank you for yours.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: