Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Gone Too Soon" by Im1oftheOceanic6

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:50 am    Post subject: "Gone Too Soon" by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Gone Too Soon" 08-10-2009
August 2009 Contest Submission. A Tribute to those who have gone too soon.
Song: Gone Too Soon by Michael Jackson
Vidder: Im1oftheOceanic6
Length: 3:28 (24.7MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t3jFx5tZro
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?dymtyynzmmr

xXAngelicEvilXx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:05 pm    Post subject: Gone Too Soon by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

AWWWW!! You made me cry! Very emotional vid set to a very emotional song! Gold here & good luck!
blackwolf1480
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:30 pm    Post subject: Gone Too Soon by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

Oh, that was so bitter sweet! I liked the characters you choose and the clipds you used. It was very emotional Good luck in the contest.
meandi
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:43 pm    Post subject: Gone Too Soon by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

Naaaw, that was so cute and sad. Really well done.

I keep thinking about that memorial service for MJ about a month ago. I remember I cried when this was performed. It's a sad, sad song.
Devera
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:00 pm    Post subject: Gone Too Soon by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

Aww, that was so sad and well done...a lovely tribute.
Fishbiscuits42
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:04 pm    Post subject: Gone Too Soon by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

beautiful video! I watched and cried ...then I watched it again and cried somemore.I loved the way Charlie plays in the beginning and I liked that you included Danielle in the story .I liked that you had people from all the different groups,boaties,others,815'ers and tailies, And you took atleast one from each season. I don't know what made me cry more,Karl and Alex,Shannon,or Boone...that little smile of his...or at the end when Michaels voice cracks as they show all the loved ones gathering...oops tearing up again...beautiful ,gold from me,I will miss these losties ,,,and I will miss Michael.
from Station Orange
Stacy Lane
buffyfan145
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:34 pm    Post subject: Gone Too Soon by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

Wow, that was just beautiful and I'm crying as well!!! GREAT job with this vid and the lyrics matching you did was fantastic and I still miss these characters a LOT!!! Good Luck with the Contest!!!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:58 am    Post subject: Gone Too Soon by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

Awww! That was soooooo sad! Sad, but nicely done. I really liked the way you had the audio clips in there.
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:44 am    Post subject: Gone Too Soon by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

So sad! Nicely done.
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love this song!! definitely fitting for our lost-losties. slightly sad to see Claire in there; she's not gone! really loved the hubby stuff; made me tear up and happy!boone good job!!

Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:38 pm    Post subject: Gone Too Soon by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

I put Claire with the line about a rainbow fading away because rainbows only appear for a moment then they appear to be gone but eventually a rainbow will reappear.It may appear in another location and it may not be visible to everyone but the rainbow will reappear.I hope that Claire isn't gone in the same sense as the other characters in this video.However her unexplained disappearance did come too soon.That is why Claire was included in this video.I hope that like a rainbow,Claire will fade back into sight in the near future.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, that was a beautiful tribute for all of those who have been lost! Nicely done! ♥!
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:29 pm    Post subject: Gone Too Soon by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

I really, really loved this!! The song was incredibly sweet, full of emotion, and this vid was just so sweet and nice. The song was so sweet it almost made me tear up! What I loved most about this vid was that you used the lyrics really well, especially from "like a comet blazing across the evening sky" and "shining, sparkling and splendidly bright" you showed Libby and her sparkly top hehe. I loved the sweetness of this vid so much! Good luck in the contest!
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:24 pm    Post subject: Gone Too Soon by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

aww this made me want to cry! What a sweet and touching tribute! Great job!
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:31 pm    Post subject: Gone Too Soon by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

Awww what a perfect song to use for your video about the losties that have gone.
Such a sweet and emotional video, your audio was great For some reason this song always makes me think of "Foor Good" from Wicked lol.
Anyways awesome job on this and good in the contest
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: