Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Wonderful (Aaron)" by 2ndTourofFinland

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2ndTourofFinland
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:55 am    Post subject: "Wonderful (Aaron)" by 2ndTourofFinland Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Wonderful (Aaron)" 03-03-2009
A video that shows how Aaron is feeling about everything that is going on around him.
Song: Wonderful by Everclear
Vidder: 2ndTourofFinland
Length: 2:27 (17.7MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSTJFc6lhho
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSTJFc6lhho

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:56 am    Post subject: Wonderful (Aaron) by 2ndTourofFinland Reply with quote

Cool song choice for an Aaron vid!
Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:15 am    Post subject: Wonderful (Aaron) by 2ndTourofFinland Reply with quote

Yay! You finally submitted it! This was such a good idea for a vid.

I still love that manip of Aaron in the backseat during the airport FF! And the whole part at the end where he's upset about having to leave home. Poor little guy -- no seems to think about the effect all of this stuff is having on him...
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awwww poor little sweetie. I got tears in my eyes. You did a great job at showing Aaron's side in all this. Wonderful idea!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
buffyfan145
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:06 pm    Post subject: Wonderful (Aaron) by 2ndTourofFinland Reply with quote

You did a GREAT job with this!!! Poor Aaron!!! That song really does fit his POV of everything that's going on. GREAT job showing that!!!
khaleesi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:07 pm    Post subject: Wonderful (Aaron) by 2ndTourofFinland Reply with quote

That was so creative, great idea!! It was so heart breaking to see things from Aaron's perspective!! You pulled it off so well to - gorgeous editing and song choice <333
xxx
-Kait
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:57 am    Post subject: Wonderful (Aaron) by 2ndTourofFinland Reply with quote

Aww, I loved this, Codie! I don't know the song, but it worked well, and I thought the idea for the vid was really cute and creative. A lot of people have done Kate/Aaron from Kate's pov, but I don't think I've ever seen a vid from Aaron's point of view! Poor kid. Gold from me for originality! You did awesomely with the limited Aaron clips.
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:55 pm    Post subject: Wonderful (Aaron) by 2ndTourofFinland Reply with quote

Aww this was such a great idea to show it all from Aaron's perspective and how hard it would be And you showed it so well, fab editing and very unique!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: