Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"More Than You Believe" by IamSoLostRightNow
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cagedfreedom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:24 pm    Post subject: More Than You Believe by IamSoLostRightNow Reply with quote

WOWWWWW! this is basically everything that may happen in S5 hopefully not the Penny bit though! Jin being alive bit was excellent and the whole shooting scene between Sayid, Desmond and Ben. SO Believable. Real excellent job Yael. xCfx
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:57 pm    Post subject: More Than You Believe by IamSoLostRightNow Reply with quote

This was absolutely amazing, Yael! I loved the part with Ben telling Sun that Jin is alive. And OMG - Ben shot Penny and then Des shot Ben! Great manipping there! I also liked the end when everyone was glaring at Locke. Good luck in the contest!
Miiiikaa

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:50 pm    Post subject: More Than You Believe by IamSoLostRightNow Reply with quote

That clip in the beginning, where is it from??? I can't remember ever seeing it. This vid is AMAZING!
Skate4ever18
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW!!!!!!!! That was an absolutely AMAZING vid!!!!! I loved everything about it and thought it was truly wonderfully done. Great job!!!!!

"Juliet will ALWAYS be Sawyer's true love." -Damon Lindelof
lan-di
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm on holidays and that means 56k connection!

i spent an hour to download it but hell yeahhh, it worthed it! i've watched it 4 times and i'm speechless. You presented the characters in an amazing twisty way. Good luck to the contest!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG Yael! don t know why I m watching this only now! GREAT job, amazing stuff! love every single AU scene, the running dialogues and the end.. aww, it s just beautiful! totally believable! Locke waking up on the beach.. wooow! I ve no other words to express how much I loved this one! awesome job, hun! I know everyone has already voted, but I m gonna give you gold, it s totally deserved! 5* and faved on YT, too!

Last edited by fabri086 on Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
IamSoLostRightNow
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kdee- Hehe, thanks! You know what leaves me speechless? The fabulous vid pic that you made for me! Now that's amazing!

thebloomatic- Thanks for all your help in the manip department.

CF- Thanks so much! I know, I hope nobody kills Penny in season 5. I'm so happy you thought it was believable though!

Elyse- Thank you Elyse!

Miiiikaa- Thanks! That clip at the beginning was from one of the Lost: Missing Pieces webisodes entitled "King of the Castle" It was hard to find. I got it off youtube, which is why it has that person's stamp on it.

Skate4ever18- Thank you!!!!

lan-di- Wow Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to download that. It was a bitch to export and upload as well so I'm glad it was worth it. Keep watching! lol

Fabri- Yayyayayay! I'm so happy you appreciated all the AU. It was hard! Thanks for everything! I always keep up with your favorites on YT
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:58 am    Post subject: More Than You Believe by IamSoLostRightNow Reply with quote

Great vid, Yael! So many awesome AU scenes! And this is currently one of my very favorite songs! (in fact, I've been planning a vid to it, if it's cool with you, totally different from this!!!)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: