Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What Vids Are We Working On?????
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 99, 100, 101  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, do you think Nate would work as the big fat hermaphrodite with a flock of seagulls haircut with only one nostril?

I've decided the main character will be Jack in it. and finished the first .63 seconds
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay! that almost a second done!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only 682 seconds to go!
Sheree
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally finished and submitted another Montage...this time on Sun and Jin.
I was being so darn picky about the choice of song...I had one song choice that I started to work on and it just wasn't working out...finally I found the right song...I guess it comes down to patience
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, 8 seconds done.

Luckily, 5 of those seconds are just the title card with the weird flashin animation thing.

Right now on the living in a box line.
lostcalier
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the risk of jinxing (sp?) myself I think I've finally broken past the vidders block. I'm about a minute into a new Jate vid to The Corrs song "Looking Through Your Eyes". I've had a list of songs that could be made into vids so tonight I just sat down and one by one put them into WMM and after several failed attempts at multiple different vids I stumbled upon this one.

It's one of those situations where you're working on the vid and it just starts to put itself together because the idea is so clear. Hopefully I can pull the rest of it together. I can't allow myself to hit the 4 month mark with no new vids . At the rate I've been going tonight look for a finished product sometime before the week is over. That is if the idea holds together for the next 2 plus minutes of the video. But after working on it for the last 5 hours I'm done for the night.

LVI Revolutionizing Fan Video Making!
www.lostvideo.net
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! So glad to hear that you're vidding again, lostcalier! I've really been hoping to see a new vid from you!

In fact, when you posted that link in here the other day, I came rushing in here to read because I thought you were going to tell what vid you were working on!

I try not to get too deep into naming my favorite vids because I know I'll leave somebody out or I don't want to sound all suck-uppy, but I guess I'll go ahead and risk it to say that "This Land Is Mine" is one of my all-time favs. Eventually, I'll get up the nerve to write the really gushy, utterly sentimental reason why in its thread!

~Aislynn
lostcalier
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aislynn wrote:
Yay! So glad to hear that you're vidding again, lostcalier! I've really been hoping to see a new vid from you!

I've been wanting to do one but between insane work and school schedules and a bad case of vidders block it just wasn't happening. I lost count of how many failed attempts I made at making a new vid since "Haunted". Hopefully this new one will be as good as if not better then "Haunted".

Quote:
I try not to get too deep into naming my favorite vids because I know I'll leave somebody out or I don't want to sound all suck-uppy, but I guess I'll go ahead and risk it to say that "This Land Is Mine" is one of my all-time favs.

I'm glad you like "This Land Is Mine". I like that one too but if I could go back there are several things I would do differently. The first thing I would do is trim down the length of some of the clips. But overall I still enjoy watching that vid. It's not like "Perfect" (I swear EVENTUALLY I will redo that vid) where I cringe just watching it.

I'd like to hear what you like about "This Land Is Mine" sometime. I hope that this new vid comes out the way I have it envisioned in my head because if it does it could be one of my best. Here's to hoping .

www.lostvideo.net
Jabs
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Newbie here de-lurking because after staying up until all hours, I've completed the first minute of my first video. I'm just now coming to terms with the whole idea that one can be ecstatic over something as seemingingly short as a minute... but if anything in the last few days I've learned that a second lasts a lifetime.

ANYWAY... (forgive me, lack of sleep tends to make me wax philosophical on the meaning of time)... I'm working on a video for the song Turn and Run by Neil Finn. I'm guessing not many of you know him (as I feel like I may be slightly older than y'all), but believe me, the man is a rock god. He is a genius and I worship him.

He was the lead singer for the bands Split Enz and Crowded House, for those of you who remember the 80's and early 90's.

Thanks for allowing me to blather on in my sleep deprived manner. I look forward to getting feedback on just how amateur and newbie-ish this vid turns out to be

shh... don't tell anyone... it's a charlie/claire vid. i know... i know...*hangs head in shame*
lostzilla
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey welcome Jabs, I'm looking forward to your vid now, being a judge and all LOL.

http://www.dontalmostgive.org
ChicaFrom3
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First draft of "Fairytale" is done! Have some tweaking to do, but it should be submitted shortly!

sig by niki blue
ChicaFrom3
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now submitted, under the title "Island Fairytale". Yay!

sig by niki blue
MariahBrasco
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm workin' on an ensemble video. The song will be by Josh Groban.
It's called 'My confession'. It's gonna be mainly about the relationships
between the characters.

LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MariahBrasco wrote:
I'm workin' on an ensemble video. The song will be by Josh Groban.
It's called 'My confession'. It's gonna be mainly about the relationships
between the characters.

used this song in another fandom--make sure you take advantage of the sheer dramatics of the tone. Good luck.

Working on "Make up your Mind" by theory of a deadman-jks-with the biggest triangle fan i know-hopefully i do this tri justice-l

Jake's Twin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
lostcalier
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I can get my file of "Perfect" by Simple Plan to work then I'm going to remake "Perfect".

www.lostvideo.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 99, 100, 101  Next
Page 25 of 101

Jump to: