Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Clip Requests - Help your fellow vidders
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 101, 102, 103 ... 162, 163, 164  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Holli

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have some GREAT stuff here, but there's something I can't find just anywhere - the "I can move/Can you?" scene with Rose and Locke from SOS? If it was too long or something, I'd rather have the beginning (before they speak) than the ending, but the whole thing would be awesome Or any link to where it can already be Thank you. ^^

EDIT: Found it

Last edited by Holli on Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lostwithoutdom wrote:

I really need these to finish my vid. Please Help!!

*clips of Charlie being tortured by the women in the looking glass

Sorry to be annoying but I really need this.

banner by: everythingwasfallingapart on tumblr
Luka
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

domaholic17 wrote:
I need all the Jack Flashback clips from the finale...is there a season 3 clip thread?

You can download all here http://matthewfoxonline.net/3x22/3x22.html

My Lj
No Jack = No Lost
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

littleton_pace wrote:
Still really really really need these if someone can help me please!

* Outlaws – Sawyer’s flashback when he arrives in the hotel with a girl and that guy is there. And the scene where Sawyer wakes up at night and chases the boar and hears the whispers. And the end scenes of the ep where he's almost shoots the boar but doesn't and talks to jack about his dad.
* Claire in the pilot when she finds Sayid's pic of Nadia and gives it to him.
* The two scenes of Rose and Charlie in Whatever The Case May Be - not the one at the end where charlie cries but the ones before that when she asks him to help with the wreckage and then tells him its not his fault for what happened to Claire.
* Adrift where Sawyer takes out the bullet in his arm - not on Josh-Holloway.com :S
*Sayid and Shannon in Abandoned, I think, when they're kissing and getting it on.
* Claire in One of Us at the beginning from where Charlie hears aaron crying and wakes up Claire til the end of that scene.

thanks!

Anyone, they are important for about three vids I'm working on atm

ClairePace
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ClairePace wrote:
1. Season:

Exodus, Part 2: Charlie running after Sayid; Charlie getting into the trap from Rousseau

2. Season:

Live together, die alone, Part 2: Charlie waking up after the explosion caused by Eko

*sigh* I really, really, really need those clips ó_ò

My mother-tongue is German, not English, so I'm sorry for mistakes.

Icons and Banner by me: http://clairepace17.livejournal.com/
Lostaway
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone have the clips of Jack and Bai Ling from "Stranger in a Strange Land" when they go to bed together, and also when he's following her in the streets to her tattoo parlor (but not when they're actually in the tattoo place)

Thank you!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, I was just wondering if any of you had Claire in the airport scene, and Sawyer getting out of the con in confidence man coz he finds out Jess has a son... I know they are on the links index, but they're not working for me. Please may you upload them in wmv!!!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ClairePace wrote:
1. Season:

Exodus, Part 2: Charlie running after Sayid; Charlie getting into the trap from Rousseau

Charlie getting in to Danielle's trap

&&
Lostwithoutdom wrote:

I really need these to finish my vid. Please Help!!

*clips of Charlie being tortured by the women in the looking glass

Charlie getting tortured =]
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jack_has_no_chance wrote:
Hey guys, I was just wondering if any of you had Claire in the airport scene, and Sawyer getting out of the con in confidence man coz he finds out Jess has a son... I know they are on the links index, but they're not working for me. Please may you upload them in wmv!!!

I have the Sawyer one. ill load it tomorow

fellowshipper
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've spent just about all day downloading entire episodes for just one or two clips that I needed -- oh, why can't I have a DVD player built into my computer? Would make life so much easier! -- but I keep running into trouble with a couple parts I need. So I thought, "When in doubt, ask LVI!"

So here I am.

1x10: Raised By Another
I need the scene where Charlie brings Claire a blanket, located right before the flashback where Thomas leaves Claire.

1x18: Numbers
Next to the last scene, the one where Charlie admits he was doing drugs on the plane and Hurley talks about winning the lottery.

1x23: Exodus
The Sydney hotel room scene where Charlie gets beaten up by the girl. For some reason, I only have from when she got violent with him through to the end, but I need the whole thing.

If any of you have these scenes or could point me in the right direction to find them, I'd very much appreciate it. Thanks!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gah, Im so glad when i can help i have the Raised scene which i will get tonight (along with yours Jack_has_no_chance, i havent forgotten ;P) and the whole exodus scene with Charlie and that chick you can get in the clip links....but im feeling nice so i got it for you, check there first cos it helps the links stay active

charlie in the sydney hotel

im z-sharing the other one right now

i have a question for u, where do you download ur eps from? ummlost? are they good quality? ok, more than one question

Last edited by littleton_pace on Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:26 am; edited 2 times in total
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EDIT

alright, both z-share and mediafire are being bitches so I put them on sendspace for you. im not all that familiar with it but i think there's a limit on how long the link stays active but maybe there's not. i dunno

Jack_has_no_chance - Sawyer sees Jess has a son
& i have a shortened version of the claire airport scene off youtube that I also loaded for you as well Claire at the airport

and i wanted to ask you, awhile ago you got me a bunch of Par Avion clips, do you happen to have anymore? I need all the flashbacks bar the one with Claire and her mum and the scene where charlie take claire on the picnic if you have them!!

fellowshipper - Charlie puts a blanket around Claire

If anyone can help me with the scenes I need, id be really, really greatful!!

fellowshipper
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

littleton_pace:

Thank you SO MUCH! Gah. ♥ I swear I hunted through the clip link thread and never saw the Charlie hotel scene. I don't know HOW I missed it, but I did. Somehow. Anyway, thank you so, so much for both clips, I really appreciate it!

Quote:
i have a question for u, where do you download ur eps from? ummlost? are they good quality? ok, more than one question

I try to find torrents through IsoHunt when I can -- that's just my personal preference for torrent files, seems to give the best results. Typically I can't find anything from older seasons, though, so I go to Oliv3r.net and hope the links still work. So far I've had pretty good luck. And, when all else fails, I just do a search through LimeWire, my favorite P2P client. Like, right now I'm still trying to hunt down 1x18, so I'll typically do four searches: one for "lost 1x18," one for "lost S01E18," one for "lost S1E18," and one for "lost numbers" -- just to cover all my bases and account for different file names. Typically they *are* really good quality. As an additional bonus, they're also usually straight-from-DVD .avi rips, which is useful 'cause I try to avoid DivX and Xvid as much as possible. They really mess with Vegas for some reason.

Quote:

Aw, I'm sorry, I really wish I could help but I just went and double-checked my folders and I don't have any of the scenes you said you needed. Have you tried digging around on YouTube? I know it sounds crazy, but every now and then you can actually find what you're looking for there. It's usually more trouble than it's worth -- it's a pain to rip the .fmv and then recode it to something you can use, and the quality straight from YouTube is usually not the best, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jemmz wrote:

Charlie getting tortured =]

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I've needed thoes clips for the longest time!!

banner by: everythingwasfallingapart on tumblr
VPnymph
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

littleton_pace wrote:
EDIT

alright, both z-share and mediafire are being bitches so I put them on sendspace for you. im not all that familiar with it but i think there's a limit on how long the link stays active but maybe there's not. i dunno

Jack_has_no_chance - Sawyer sees Jess has a son
& i have a shortened version of the claire airport scene off youtube that I also loaded for you as well Claire at the airport

and i wanted to ask you, awhile ago you got me a bunch of Par Avion clips, do you happen to have anymore? I need all the flashbacks bar the one with Claire and her mum and the scene where charlie take claire on the picnic if you have them!!

fellowshipper - Charlie puts a blanket around Claire

THANKS A BILLION HUNNI!!! xxx
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 101, 102, 103 ... 162, 163, 164  Next
Page 102 of 164

Jump to: