Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Clip Requests - Help your fellow vidders
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 93, 94, 95 ... 162, 163, 164  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know i keep asking for these and its a lot but i really need them! Please can anyone help me?

Tricia Tanaka Is Dead
*Hurley talking to Libby at her grave
*Hurley asking the rest of the camp if they wanna come to the car and showing them the keys
*Hurley picking up the keys when Vincent brings the arm out of the jungle
*Hurley following Vincent and finding the car
*Hurley talking with Charlie and eventually slapping him to convince him to fix the car
*The little argument between Sun and Jin at the beginning where she wants him to speak in English and he wont

Pilot
*Kate and Jack in the pilot in the plane where Jack grabs her hand to pull her up and then she leans into his back?

Par Avion
*Charlie and Claire’s fight when she tells him she can’t have her baby around liars.
*Sun and Claire with Aaron when Claire sees Charlie and Desmond talking.
*Near the end where Claire tells Charlie Desmond told her what’s going on re: his visions.

VPnymph
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

littleton_pace wrote:
I know i keep asking for these and its a lot but i really need them! Please can anyone help me?

Tricia Tanaka Is Dead
*Hurley talking to Libby at her grave
*Hurley asking the rest of the camp if they wanna come to the car and showing them the keys
*Hurley picking up the keys when Vincent brings the arm out of the jungle
*Hurley following Vincent and finding the car
*Hurley talking with Charlie and eventually slapping him to convince him to fix the car
*The little argument between Sun and Jin at the beginning where she wants him to speak in English and he wont

Pilot
*Kate and Jack in the pilot in the plane where Jack grabs her hand to pull her up and then she leans into his back?

Par Avion
*Charlie and Claire’s fight when she tells him she can’t have her baby around liars.
*Sun and Claire with Aaron when Claire sees Charlie and Desmond talking.
*Near the end where Claire tells Charlie Desmond told her what’s going on re: his visions.

Hey I have all of them bar the pilot, I will get them to u a.s.a.p

here it is hun... http://www.sendspace.com/file/l6l47i
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much!!!! I've wanted them for aaaaggeeess! i owe you BIG TIME! Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you x 10000000!!!!

okay, being a bother now, but since you have those clips from par avion, i was wondering if you could possible extend your good will and get me the flashback clips? all accept the one with her mother at the end (got it). and the scene with charlie and claire at their picnic as desmond walks in then claire runs off and talks to sawyer, sun and jin before charlie comes in and annoys her.

BIG ask i know since you already did those others for me but these would be so great!!! Thank you again!

The_Phantom_CC
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heeey guys. =)

I was wondering if anyone had the C/C scenes from One Of Us avaliable? I need the scenes where Claire collapses in Charlie's arms, when Charlie picks up Aaron cause Claire didn't wake up, Charlie protesting the Juliet's vaccine, both of them waking up holding hands and finally them talking to Jack at the end. You know, just to be specific. =p

I'd love anyone who has these clips avaliable!!
VPnymph
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by VPnymph on Wed May 23, 2007 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
VPnymph
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Phantom_CC wrote:
Heeey guys. =)

I was wondering if anyone had the C/C scenes from One Of Us avaliable? I need the scenes where Claire collapses in Charlie's arms, when Charlie picks up Aaron cause Claire didn't wake up, Charlie protesting the Juliet's vaccine, both of them waking up holding hands and finally them talking to Jack at the end. You know, just to be specific. =p

Likewise hun.xxx

Here u go
the phantom cc.wmv - 8.12MB

Last edited by VPnymph on Wed May 23, 2007 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Karowyn
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howdi

Ok i'm doing a ben/juliet vid and all is going good but it would really really REALLY help to have the clips of ben in The Man Behind the Curtain including flashbacks and that clip (from i'm not sure which episode) of ben looking really disapointed at alex after she agrees to get sayid's pack...or something like that The whole clip would be much appreciated

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
DoctorsPatient
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiya, I was just wondering if anyone had the clip/can get the clip of Penny saying

"All We Really Need to survive is one person who truely loves us .... (you know the rest)"

I would be forever greatful! I've looked everywhere!
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jack_has_no_chance wrote:
The_Phantom_CC wrote:
Heeey guys. =)

Likewise hun.xxx

Here u go
the phantom cc.wmv - 8.12MB

Oh my God! Thanks so much! These were the last few clips I needed to complete my latest vid. You're a doll! <3
phoenix39
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need, like, all of the Charlie/Claire moments. Does anyone know of a place where I can find some. I tried The Moth and the Butterfly, but that website hasn't been updated in forever. Does anyone know of a website like Josh Holloway Dot Com that only has Charlie/Claire/PB&J-centric clips?

Or is anyone willing to take a bunch of PB&J clips and put them into a .zip for me? I'll give you all the cookies in the cookie jar.
VPnymph
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

phoenix39 wrote:
I need, like, all of the Charlie/Claire moments. Does anyone know of a place where I can find some. I tried The Moth and the Butterfly, but that website hasn't been updated in forever. Does anyone know of a website like Josh Holloway Dot Com that only has Charlie/Claire/PB&J-centric clips?

Or is anyone willing to take a bunch of PB&J clips and put them into a .zip for me? I'll give you all the cookies in the cookie jar.

I dont know how to put them in zip, but do you just want them in wmv???
ClairePace
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll need a whole bunch of clips again for my new vid:

1. Season:

Pilote: Claire having contractions after the plane crash and Jack helping her
Raised by another: Claire running away from the caves after Jack has offered her the seditive
Homecoming: Claire coming back and remembering no one; Claire acting as a bait for Ethan
Exodus, Part 2: Charlie taking the gun from Sayid for getting Aaron back; Charlie running after Sayid; Charlie getting into the trap from Rousseau

2. Season:

Maternity Leave: Rousseau turning up in the camp and telling Claire that her baby is infected; Claire beginning to scream after her first flashback (seeing Ethan)
Live together, die alone, Part 2: The explosion, caused by Eko; Charlie waking up after the explosion; Charlie in the hatch as Desmond blows it up; Claire on the beach as the sky is turning violet

3. Season:

Par Avion: Claire learning about Charlie's fate
Greatest Hits: Charlie saying Good-Bye to Claire and Aaron

I know it's pretty much, but I hope anybody has some of these clips, I need them really.

My mother-tongue is German, not English, so I'm sorry for mistakes.

Icons and Banner by me: http://clairepace17.livejournal.com/
secret_neo
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need the whole first scene of the plane crash from the pilot, all of it, everything from the eye opening to Jack walkin around dazed and confused.

Next, I need like all the explosions that ever happened on the series up till now.(edit)I also would like the scene where Locke tells them that we are not alone and they're pharasies and crap. Hope its not to much, and preferably WMV format please.

Oh and this is optional but I would like a clearer version of Micheal Emersons narration from one of the clip shows (<I think), where he talks about people coming to the island, lost in their lives and stuff.
phoenix39
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jack_has_no_chance wrote:
phoenix39 wrote:

I dont know how to put them in zip, but do you just want them in wmv???

WMV would be perfect. Thanks!

Putting them into a zip is real simple actually.
1. Create a folder and put all the files you want in the folder.
2. Right-click the folder, Send To, Compressed (zipped) Folder.

XD
Kiska
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys!
Does anyone have the clip from All the Best Cowboys Have Daddy Issues with Jack and Ethan fighting?
I really, really need that scene and I can’t find it anywhere
Thanks
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 93, 94, 95 ... 162, 163, 164  Next
Page 94 of 164

Jump to: