Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What Vids Are We Working On?????
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 99, 100, 101  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Izzy94
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kayla, Ais, Trey, all of your vids sound awesome...can't wait to check em out Some awesome AU from Kayla, some kick-ass Sawyer from Ais, and some mind-blowing beat-use from Trey is what i'm expecting! Hope that file works for you Ais
meandi
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH. Very soon I can begin vidding again As soon as I get Vegas (on my birthday ) I'm going to start vidding an "old" t.A.T.u song called "Ne ver, ne boisia"... it's in Russian, but I'm just doing a trailer with that song, like 1 minute long. Feels like I should start with that, you know, getting to know the program. Hopefully my mind can get use to it fast But I'll probably need help once again... *Ais runs and hides*

Anyway, that's the vid I'm "working on". Then I have like three-four songs I want to vid. But... we'll see when they actually get vidded.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ever since The Lookin Glass aired...(okay so it was only like a couple days ago)..but I REALLLLY want to do a Jack video to the song "My Tourniquet"....I just wish i didn't have so many other projects i was working on

--KC's Wife! --
IamSoLostRightNow
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I just finished my video for "The Rainbow Connection" It's about jack trying to find faith and the many character connections.
I'd really appreciate any feedback on it before LVI comes back.
It's really interesting to me. It started out fun and funny, but then it turned into something more meaningful. So now it's this weird combination. I don't really know. What do you think?
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just submitted a jate one i have been working on but youtube took my video off for copyright by mistake and i need to wait for them to sort it out i've had to upload it on zshare and putfile lol.

anyway i'm working on a sawyer centric video to pretty girl (the way) and how he cons women into falling in love with them hehe
meandi
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL I couldn't help myself

...this is my video pic for my next vid.

Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xD Narnia video for my little bro

narnia1.4.wmv - 10.55MB
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm currently doing a Charlie video to "The Little Things Give You Away" by Linkin Park. About halfway through with it.
dayln03
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperKC wrote:
I'm currently doing a Charlie video to "The Little Things Give You Away" by Linkin Park. About halfway through with it.

And you didn't hear it from me...but it is unbelievable!

As for me, I was thinking of taking a vidding haitus. But i just can't. So I'm gonna do an AU vid to the song "Accidental Babies" by Damien Rice. At first I was gonna do another Jawyercita vid...but I've actually decided to go a different route and make a Jack/Sun vid. I haven't truly started it yet, but we'll see how it goes...

--KC's Wife! --
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm working on a Jack vid.

*pause for disbelieving murmur to run through crowd*

And no, this isn't a late April Fools, I promise! However, the only thing that will prevent it (or should I say, the major thing) will be if somebody does the song/idea before I can haul my incredibly slow vidding about and finish it. That was what happened to the Locke AU vid I was going to do for the May contest, strangely enough!

Anyway, barring that or any weird complications, I'm hoping to get it done within this month. Ha ha.
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im dabating between two things, one is i dont kow if i should do my "Closing Time" video, just because Marcus already used the song. i have a different idea, but his was just so good that i dont know if i should do it.

also i know i want to make a charlie vid, im stuck in the middle of two songs though. one is "With a Little Help From My Friends" by The Beatles which has been in my mind since i wanted to start vidding, its more of a charlie loves claire and heroin vid, and the other is "Shooting Star" by Bad company which is a Charlie Tribute video. hmmm anyway im going to try to get that may contest vid in, all of your guys's ideas sound great!
IamSoLostRightNow
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I've actually decided to go a different route and make a Jack/Sun vid.

wow! I am so excited for this... 'Sack' video? Plus I love Damien Rice so it should be amazing.

Quote:
I'm working on a Jack vid.

I am in disbelief, I'll have to admit. I am waaaaaay excited for it.

Wolffootball37- I love the charlie tribute idea, but I think "With A Little Help From My Friends" is an amazing song that I would love to see a video for.

as for me... I suffered a hard drive death in the middle of my lastest vid. It was a request for "Sitting Waiting Wishing" by Jack Johnson. I now have to do some sitting, waiting, and wishing of my own to see if the Geek Squad can rescue the data from my hard drive. Until then, no vidding for me
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am working on a Sayid video - no less, to a song most people have actually heard - something by the Byrds.

The video's coming out really, really good, too. Just a little bit more to go!
ClairePace
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm working on a Charlie/Claire video to the song "Hand of Sorrow" by Within Temptation. It's about all the dangers they have to face on the island. I know the lyrics of the song don't fit with the content of the video, but the music itself is just perfect

My mother-tongue is German, not English, so I'm sorry for mistakes.

Icons and Banner by me: http://clairepace17.livejournal.com/
xXAngelicEvilXx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm thinking up ideas for a Desmond vid, which would be a first for me, hehe. I actually didn't know who the vid was going to be about, but when I checked the lyrics for a song that I love, they seemed to fit Des pretty well. I think I'm going to start doing vids using oldies and classic rock music, just to keep the songs original, hehe.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 99, 100, 101  Next
Page 69 of 101

Jump to: