Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Love Will Come Through" by PsychoCynic

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LVI Bot

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:28 am    Post subject: "Love Will Come Through" by PsychoCynic Reply with quote

"Love Will Come Through" 03-31-2006
In the end, when nothing is going right, they will find solace and love in each other. Kayid vid. Told from both Sayid and Kate’s perspectives.
Song: Love Will Come Through by Travis
Vidder: PsychoCynic
Length: 3:42 (27.7 WMV)

Link: http://www.zshare.net/video/kayid_0003-wmv.html
http://rapidshare.de/files/17135675/Kayid_0003.wmv.html
Anya
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow PC! That was so adorable... I loved it!
Loved your clip editing and Love Will Come Through is one of my favourite songs ever! Just wow!

Banner made by PsychoCynic
Fan4Lost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awe!!! I loved it PC!! That song was very fitting for them. I always liked Sayid and I feel bad for him because he's mourning Shannon....but Kate would definitely make a great substitution...

Very good editing. The clips were put together very smoothly. Good Job!!Saved on my hardrive!!
PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww, thanks you two!!

I loved this song ever since I heard it on Wonderfalls and I had to find a way to vid it! I'm glad I was able to make the ship believable (even though some of the constructed scenes seemed really simple to me ... the *ahem* fire scenes, but ... hey, it worked.)

I know, I converted to a Kayid shipper myself when making this vid. Thanks for the editing compliments and all.

Rapidshare Link: http://rapidshare.de/files/17135675/Kayid_0003.wmv.html

Enjoy!
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really great job, PC! I mean, you know I'm a die-hard Skater but I ALSO love AU vids, so I was able to enjoy this one without (too much) Skater guilt, lol!

I know how hard it can be to construct scenes like that but you did a nice job with it!
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked this. Love this song. I was gonna use it once. Back when I was a vidding. I love AU vids.
PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone! You've really all made my day! I'm quite proud that I was able to make an unconventional vid because I have absolutely no imagination so that's a small step toward thinking outside the box!

And I'm glad both Skater and Jater fans were able to join me for 3 minutes and 42 seconds on this Kayid trip.

Thanks for all the compliments!

SuperKC, Love Will Come Through is definitely one great song ... I had heard it quite a while ago and I thought for sure it'd just be a phase (i.e., I would be in love with the song for a week and then I'd hate it for a month), but it's just so addictive and beautiful (in a good kind of way) that I'm still listening to it!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Putfile Link:
http://media.putfile.com/Love-Will-Come-Through-79
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH. EM. GEE.

First, I should explain why I am about to get all spazzastic. Kayid has been my favorite ship since I started watching Lost. I have been a rabid Kayider ever since Walkabout.

Now, back on topic. The video was absolutely stunning. The only thing I did not understand was the Skate kiss in the middle-ish. I love Skate just as much as Kayid. That one moment just seemed to clash with the video. But the rest of it was so perfectly done. I was just melting left and right.

Great job!
PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

phoenix39 wrote:
OH. EM. GEE.

First, I should explain why I am about to get all spazzastic. Kayid has been my favorite ship since I started watching Lost. I have been a rabid Kayider ever since Walkabout.

Now, back on topic. The video was absolutely stunning. The only thing I did not understand was the Skate kiss in the middle-ish. I love Skate just as much as Kayid. That one moment just seemed to clash with the video. But the rest of it was so perfectly done. I was just melting left and right.

Great job!

Yeah, I agree. Kayid seems like such an adorable ship. I had to vid Kate and Sayid together!

The Skate kiss was similar to the Jate kiss in its purposes. I believe the lines during the Skate kiss were: "Your heart won't return anyone, anything, anyhow." So, when I vidded it, I wanted Sayid to be speaking/singing to Kate about how she has tried previous relationships (that's why Skate kiss included), but doesn't want anyone else (that's why she slapped Sawyer and walked away). I know, when a certain scene is repeated too many times in a fandom, it starts to lose its meaning. I hope you understand why I included that though.

And thanks so much for your kind review!
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oooooooo, I love Kayid. There really should be more vids on them. Your vid was done really well, I really liked the song choice and the story you told between them. Well done.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

capnlou wrote:
oooooooo, I love Kayid. There really should be more vids on them. Your vid was done really well, I really liked the song choice and the story you told between them. Well done.

Thanks very much, Capnlou. I really love Kayid too (mostly because I fell in love with them when watching scenes to figure out how to make this vid!). When I heard this song, I immediately thought of Sayid/Kate so it worked out well!

Thanks for you kind comment!
easilyjaded
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it possible I can watch this? The download links are down
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the Putfile link still seems to be working, but I uploaded the vid to YouTube for you.

If you wanted an actual DOWNLOAD link, let me know and I'll get you one on YSI or something. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx70Q0OKkaw
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: