Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kate info for season 3 (very exciting!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Episode 6 Is Kates
Evangeline Lilly was on Jimmy Kimmel Live last night which raised a couple of interesting points.

1) She said that she starts filming her flashback episode next week and it will be the 6th one, the last one before the break.

2) She said that at the end of Season 2 TPTB told her that Kate chooses one guy but it turns out that Kate chooses the other guy.

care of http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/

Quote:
Kristins Lost Tease-o-Rama
Here are the best bits from the latest Kristin.There are enough holy crap! moments in only the first handful of episodes of the new season to make you realize that (a) the show just keeps spiraling into completely new and unexpected territory and (b) you'll need a lifetime supply of Charmin on hand to watch it.

Not only do we dig deep into the Others' storyline (the main focus of the first six episodes), we also meet the red-hot (like, seriously, don't look directly at them, or your eyes will burn) newbies Rodrigo Santoro and Kiele Sanchez, whose onscreen chemistry just might make you forget about ol' Jack and Sawyer and what's her name. Okay, maybe not, but still.

Now, here are the Lost teases I can share:

1. Two people close to Sun die (note: they are "close" to her in very different ways).
2. That kiss you've seen in the promos isn't exactly what it seems.
3. There is going to be another kiss.
4. Two Losties have sex in Jack's bed.
5. We see Sawyer as a bona fide wuss (for good reason)--and learn a secret that reveals he has an entirely different role in life than we (or he) ever knew
Source: Watch with Kristin

looks like Kate choses Jack then, and Sawyer obviusly just grabs her and kisses her Oh well

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No ^^

She will choose Sawyer -> so they will kiss each other. And in the end she will be together with Jack... It`s so easy.
Giuly
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She will never choose Sawyer over Jack. She just loves one of them: Jack!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope it, too!!!!
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAHAHA there are different kinds of love, and it IS possible to love more than one person. Not everything is puppies and roses in this crazy ol' world.

And anyway, in my experience, these "spoilers" have only been right about 10% of the time...Im really not kidding. Sawyer is a lot of things, but a coward doesnt seem one of them.

"You are just an encyclopedia of weirdness." ~ Supernatural
IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah. I agree. I can't see Sawyer being a 'coward'. He went to hunt down 'The Others' TWICE! And they are scary people.

If you remember one of the producers said that some of the spoilers on the net are not true and that they could be putting false spoilers deliberatly online to try and suprise viewers when the episodes air.

So don't trust these spoilers fully. But on the other hand, these could be the real spoilers. So I did a little squee when I read the 'maybe' Jate storyline. But I guess we will just have to wait and see!

"Jack is the guy she should be with.
She does genuinely love him.
And she knows that he would take excellent care of her." - Damon Lindelof
xgene
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IntoTheVoid wrote:
Yeah. I agree. I can't see Sawyer being a 'coward'. He went to hunt down 'The Others' TWICE! And they are scary people.

The key thing you're forgetting is that he had a gun both times. I gun can make even cowards brave, I don't care who you are. I'm not saying I support the notion that they may make him a coward, I'm just saying it's still plausible. It would make for an interesting character change though, which I think most of the characters are in need of

I have spread my dreams under your feet; tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But there were other times when he was pretty "helpless" and gunless and he was the only one who defended himself or spoke up. And no one else has gone after the others without a gun

xgene
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rocksiren wrote:
But there were other times when he was pretty "helpless" and gunless and he was the only one who defended himself or spoke up. And no one else has gone after the others without a gun

I'm not sure which scenes you are talking about when you say "pretty helpless". If it's against Jack then that's not really the same considering he knows he can abuse Jack since Jack wouldn't be one to first resort to violence with him, in fact Jack "fixes" everything though he really should let Sawyer suffer for what he does (they are after all in love didn't you know lol, well at least on good terms now...)

While it's true that no one else went after the others without a gun, that doesn't defend the opposition to the producers making his character a coward as he is the only character targeted for "becoming a coward". True, but doesn't help your case, sorry hun

I have spread my dreams under your feet; tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh, I didnt mean necessarily "helpless" with the others, and when I say helpless- I mean tied up. Like with the Tailies- he still talked back to Ana after he knew what she was capable of- which is basically beating the crap out of him. I didnt mean helpless in relation to our other castaways.

xgene
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rocksiren wrote:
Uh, I didnt mean necessarily "helpless" with the others, and when I say helpless- I mean tied up. Like with the Tailies- he still talked back to Ana after he knew what she was capable of- which is basically beating the crap out of him. I didnt mean helpless in relation to our other castaways.

When he was tied up or locked inside the hole, you have but 2 choices, be silent and cooperate or be loud and defiant- so yes he stood up for himself, but remember that he "wants people to hate him" (IMO). So is his standing up for himself really being brave and bold or is it a merely a way for him to always be on the opposing side of everyone? I think that is what the producers potentially (if rumor is true) would want to expose. I believe he even openly admitted to Kate that he enjoyed pissing off the Doc (who punched him, watched him tortured) and yet near the end of season 2 he almost reconciles with Jack (I believe we all know what he says). So I believe his "stand up/ take no crap attitude" is a facade to some point.

I don't know, either way the producers go I could see working that's all I'm really saying. You seem mad...Truce?

Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not mad, but I just wouldnt go so far as to call someone a "coward" (not that you did).

IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woo! This thread is getting heated. Lets just go back to the topic of who Kate chooses. I think Saywer then Jack. Done. Now lets argue about THAT

"Jack is the guy she should be with.
She does genuinely love him.
And she knows that he would take excellent care of her." - Damon Lindelof
Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I reckon she choses Sawyer so that he can help escape, but then dumps him for Jack
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A new MOLE has contacted me from WITHIN the writing team of ABC LOST!! He has given me LOTS of new spoilers ABOUT season 3!! DO not read UNLESS you want to know!!

More SPOILERS will be sent to me SOON!!

- Fake HENRY real name is Thomas Radzinsky
- Chris Shephard is both JACKS and Claires FATHER
- Kate chooses Sawyer!!
- Rose dies this season OF Cancer!!
- Sayid manages to rescue Kate & Sawyer but not Jack!!
- There is no Walt/Michael in the mini-series start to the Season!!
- There will be a Danielle flashback this season, currently planned for March 2007!!
- Locke leg injury was never a physical injury!!
- Libby's last name is Winchester!!
- Libbys husband was killed in the decking accident that Hurley thought he caused!!
- Libby was after Hurleys money as revenge!!

The BLOW us away MOMENT is:
"This is quite good actually. We have a flashback or so we think to Penny watching the news just after the phone call she recieved from the artic monitoring station. It shows that Flight 815 has just "gone missing" and the previous couple of months have actually taken place in a matter of moments. The time on the island runs a lot quicker than the outside world. It's a real wtf moment."

According to this Kate's choice would be Sawyer
Though FAKE Henry's name are Benjamin?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: