Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Introduction Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shankle
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mars wrote:
Warren and Ed!!!
Stop spamming...darn teenagers...

I can't help it!!!

*hearts* Aislynn, Kaja, Rachel and Steph
*Rips whatzit"
Shankle
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm on holiday... and none of my friends are around. There's nothing to do around here on your own.

*Rips whatzit"

Last edited by Shankle on Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
savage_anna
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting topic...
1. What's yer name? (real, alias, nicknames, or all of the above):
I think I have too many:
Savanna/Savage_Anna/Orli_girl/Petra/Shiny_Falcon...But everyone could call me Annet

2. Do you make videos or just watch 'em?:
Well, I found this site in october 2005 and never thought that I would be able to edit ANYTHING..But "never say never", and at the moment I watch others vidders videos not very often, 'cause usually working on my videos (unfortanutely my videos are not good enough in my opinion)

3. Boy or girl?: I don't know any boy who would call himself Savage_Anna ...so I'm girl of course

4. Ten fingers? Ten toes?: this guestion is too private...

5. How old are you? (this question may be answered philisophically if you so choose, example - "Old enough!"): 18

6. The who whatting how with huh?: Sorry, but I just CAN'T translate this question on my native language

7. From what country to you hail?: Russia, Moscow

8. Are you offended by stupid nicknames?: I would'nt call my nicknames stupid, but mostly all people who know me call me Shiny_Falcon. Just because my surname - Falcon

9. When did you arrive? (here, that is): June 2006

10. Where's the cat?: I have three cats. One of them living at my grandma, another two at our family village

11. Anything else? (any personal introduction you have, any "shout outs," bad jokes, etc.): Hmmm...I'm future PR-manager, and really obsessed with "Big Politic" theme, I don't think that many young people interested in Politic, but I am..Well, and I reading a LOT , 'cause I think today- there is no place for not good enough educated people (my personal opinion). if talked about "entertaiment" theme, I can say that I'm a big fan of two west groups (Depeche Mode and Savage Garden), I totally obsessed on tv show Nip\Tuck..About myself I can say that I love flirt , and I really crazy about the whole "how I look?" theme (just like every another women or girl in our days)
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Savanna! Welcome to the forums. I know you are not new to the site though cause I have seen a few of your vids and I was impressed. I also love to flirt by the way
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mmm.. thanks Polarbear ...Btw, I have interesting story about how I found this site (and this is related to you)...one girl at our russian "lost" forums gave me a link to your SKate "rest in pieces" video..It was the first Lost video I ever saw, and I was just ..The first time I thought that this video make some american proffecional who filming "Lost" But then I found out about LVI, and that you a vidder here ...
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh really? cool! Glad to know my vid got you on to the site. I think my transitions were a bit messy in it but thanks for the compliment
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, nothing is perfect (may be you remember you told me that ). In every fan video (even if it very good) anyone could admit "mistakes", so may be you right about the "transitions", and now as I become more educated in all this "editing" theme I could agree with you. But you can believe that last year I hardly knew all this , and when I saw "rest in pieces" I thought that transitions (round and guadrate), effects and all was amazing!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!

Well, this is my very first post in this forum, on this site, even in this fandom... It's a very special moment for me. *g*
I've been through quite a lot of fandoms, first of all "Lord of the Rings", then "Star Wars", "Harry Potter", "X-Men" and "The Three Musketeers".

Now I've arrived at "Lost".

Normally I only read and write fanfictions, from time to time I was visiting a forum, but I never knew the videos-communities were that big! I'm quite new to the fan videos, but I thoroughly enjoyed myself exploring your archive.

1. What's yer name? (real, alias, nicknames, or all of the above): Athelas (has been my nickname all over the internet since I watched Lord of the Rings, my first big love...)

2. Do you make videos or just watch 'em?: Only watching. Unfortunately. I would love to try it myself, but I have no program and no idea how to do it.

3. Boy or girl?: Girl, last time I checked.

4. Ten fingers? Ten toes?: Yep, all complete.

5. How old are you? (this question may be answered philisophically if you so choose, example - "Old enough!"): 20, but in spirit much older...
6. The who whatting how with huh?: Ahem, whatever!

7. From what country to you hail?: Land of chocolate and mountains, Switzerland (that's why you'll find stupid mistakes in my text )
8. Are you offended by stupid nicknames?: Hmm, if it's Sawyer playing with nicknames again, no problem!

9. When did you arrive? (here, that is): This week. Was it Tuesday or something? No idea.

10. Where's the cat?: Died last week

11. Anything else? (any personal introduction you have, any "shout outs," bad jokes, etc.): I hate to say it, but I haven't yet seen one full episode of Season 2... They start with it in two weeks, and it's a shame they've taken so long! Now with me watching vids and reading fanfics from both seasons, I already know about everything that is going to happen in season 2. Duh!

Noir Désir
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, Savanna (since I haven't said it "officially" yet ) and Athelas!

Hey, Athelas, LOTR was my biggest obsession up until Lost. I went by Aislynn_of_Osgiliath at the Council of Elrond -- the website, not the actual, you know, Council of Elrond though of course I would have loved to have been there, lol!

Anyway, it's always great to see another LOTR fan! I'm also a big fan of Star Wars and X-Men as well!

Welcome, welcome!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Savanna and "Willkommen" Athelas
Hope you guys will have a great time here.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oooh I never wrote one of these, is it still okay? I think I'll go paste the questions!

1. What's yer name? (real, alias, nicknames, or all of the above):Rebecca, but I'd prefer you guys to call me Becca.

2. Do you make videos or just watch 'em?: both! I'm really improving and now have two silver picks to my name!

3. Boy or girl?: Girly as can be

4. Ten fingers? Ten toes?: Yes, I think....

5. How old are you? (this question may be answered philisophically if you so choose, example - "Old enough!"): 12, 13 in November
6. The who whatting how with huh?: what????

7. From what country to you hail?:ENGLAND TILL I DIE lol
8. Are you offended by stupid nicknames?: nope not really, rbexter came from that sort of origins!

9. When did you arrive? (here, that is): March 24th 2006 (According to that thingy)

10. Where's the cat?: CAT? What cat?

11. Anything else? (any personal introduction you have, any "shout outs," bad jokes, etc.): I never filled one of these out Now I feel included
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spam

*Rips whatzit"
Athelas

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the welcome party!

Aislynn wrote:
the website, not the actual, you know, Council of Elrond though of course I would have loved to have been there, lol!

*lol* Damn! And here I thought for a moment that you've really been there! *lol* Sitting at Elrond's side, carrying in dishes... whatever!
Actually I don't know the website, I only know the biggest German LotR homepage (www.herr-der-ringe-film.de). It was LotR that truly spiked my interest in the English language.

@Kaja: Ach, wie schön, es gibt noch andere Deutschsprechende hier! Wenn ich dich gleich hier erwische, sage ich es noch an dieser Stelle: Ich fand dein Video "The Killer in me" übrigens super! *daumenhoch* Absolut genial!

Noir Désir
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Athelas wrote:
@Kaja: Ach, wie schön, es gibt noch andere Deutschsprechende hier! Wenn ich dich gleich hier erwische, sage ich es noch an dieser Stelle: Ich fand dein Video "The Killer in me" übrigens super! *daumenhoch* Absolut genial!

*lach* Es gibt leider nicht viele von "uns" hier, aber den ein oder anderen sieht man mal. Und vielen Dank für das liebe Feedback!

Anyway, back to English or the others will get mad at us. Are you making vids, too?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I don't. I have no program and I have no experience at all. I would really like to try it but I don't even know where to start.
I'm more the writing kind of fan, I'm fully into fanfiction. I've already read about every good fanfic there is about Sawyer... What about you make another wonderful vid about Sawyer and I try myself at writing a short story about him?

Noir Désir
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Whatever All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next
Page 21 of 42

Jump to: