Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Fantasy - a PB&J vid" by Aislynn
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh wow that was great, PB&J gettin all steamy couldn't imagine Charlie and Claire gettin up to that

Great Video btw, loved it
cylune
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I worship you. You have now replaced Scully as my girl crush.

oh la la. Non mais c'était vraiment "HOT" comme on dit en Français.

C/C sex... only you could have pulled it out. Apart from all the fabulous manips, I'll mention the beginning when all turns red, water turns into fire, enya(?) turns into Justin.... the contrast there is just brilliant.

I can never thank you enough for this!!!! PB&J as a hot couple works!!!! Thank you so much for showing us their potential.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my gosh!
Aislynn, how funny is this?
Hahaha, I loved! Pb&J is HOT CANON!

My Lj
No Jack = No Lost
Kate.
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eye eye!! Wow, that was good. A great change from the usual lovey dovey ship videos (not that I'm complaining, they are great, also. ) I love how the beaty music starts at the beginning with Charlie walking towards the camera. I just totally loved this vid and how all the clips were put together.. well done!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How did you turn cute/adorable Charlie/Claire into raw sex?!

Anyway, you were right. That was RED HOT! I loved the pic-in-pic scenes at the side where you see Charlie or Claire thinking about *AHEM* "shagging" each other, to use the proper British term (and less vulgar than the one I was thinking of - Haha.) The hand scene at 0:52 went really well with the music. Great!

By the way, the 1:06 and 1:08 scenes = sexy! RAWR!

The ending was very funny. I'd dream about it too if I were Claire. And I love how you got RED HOT to change colors at the end in the credits.

Cool work!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol! That was a great idea, extremely good work with the beats as always and really nice manipulation of the raunchy scenes
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O_o Ais you saucy minx! You are supposed to be our mother figure!

Very steamy indeed! And very cleverly manipulated The end was hilarious. Claire and her imagination eh?

"Jack is the guy she should be with.
She does genuinely love him.
And she knows that he would take excellent care of her." - Damon Lindelof
savage_anna
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

little late for a comment party

he he...very dirty vid. I love how you put Sana and Skate sex scenes into it ...and the end was just -

Dirty Awesome vid !!! *aplauds*

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL!!!! That was fantastic! It really is amazing what you can do with creative editing. I'm awed by your skills.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aislynn!!!!!!!!! You better not let Marcus watch that! LMAO! You dirty girl! heh

Awesome as usual, you are and always be one of the best vidders around! Kudos! Love ya!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dayln03: Thanks so much! Ooo, and I appreciate the favoriting!

Hobbes: Aw, the Everest of the vidding world? I think that one's still out there, waiting for you to climb it. But I totally appreciate the thought! Thank you so much for always commenting! *hugs*

Catty: Thank you! I'm really glad you enjoyed it! I'm so glad to hear that the songs edited together okay and that the audio at the end worked, too! Thanks again!

TRoss: Thanks, T! This was definitely one of my more "imaginative" efforts (and I'm really such a good girl, too... ). Thanks for commenting!

Borislava: I thought it would be a fun challenge to make Charlie and Claire more sexy than we ever usually see them! Thanks so much for the lovely comments! *hugs*

KajaM: Aw, the Queen of manipulated scenes? *blushing* Thanks so much! It's funny, I didn't realize until after I was done that I used Sawyer as my "fall-back sexy scene guy." Once a Sawyerette, always a Sawyerette, I guess... Now I'm going to need to make a Daire vid and get Claire some Desmond-lovin'! *hugs*

charmed_charlie Thanks! I was hoping that I could do a convincing steamy Charlie and Claire vid! Thanks again!

cylune: Awww, I'm not worthy to replace Scully! I'm SO happy that you liked it! And I'm really glad you liked the contrasts with the water/fire and Enya/JT! I also really appreciate you being my "Is this TOO hot???" beta and for catching some of the things I'd missed! (I don't want to turn into "Lens Flare Girl" ) I'm just really tickled that you liked it (awwwww, I love that little thudding smiley in your sig! *hearts* )! Thanks so much for your detailed comments! *big squeezy hugs*

*Luka* "Hot Canon!" I love that! I'm so glad you liked it! Thanks so much for commenting!

Kate.: I know what you mean, I like lovey dovey shipper vids just as much as anybody but I really wanted to see if I could make something different, especially for Charlie and Claire since they usually get more fluffy or angsty vids. Thanks for mentioning that part at the beginning with Charlie! I still wasn't sure at that point if I'd be able to pull things together like I wanted and finding Charlie doing a good "sexy strut" right at the camera made me feel like it was going to all work out! Thanks again!

PsychoCynic: Thanks for the awesome detailed feedback, PC! I was worried that some of those scenes might be a little too Red Hot (I had NO IDEA these two did so much finger-sucking! ). I wanted "sexy" not "sleezy" and I was really hoping that that would come across right! Oh and I'm glad you noticed the Red Hot color changing part in the credits! It was a last minute decision to do that and I'm glad you liked it! Thanks again and thanks for all the encouragement you've given me along the way, too! *big hugs*

Polarbear: Thanks so much, Pauly! I don't usually do too much with quick cuts (I've always been a little intimidated by them ) but this song kinda demanded it in places so I figured it was time to give it a try! I'm so glad to hear you thought it worked! And of course the AU manipulation was just pure fun for me! Thanks again! *hugs*

IntoTheVoid: "Saucy minx!" I loved that, Elle! Yep, I'll have to do a cute, innocent little vid to help get my rep back! Thanks so much for commenting!

Savanna: It's never too late to come to the comment party! You can see how I can hardly leave Sawyer out of my vids, even when he's not supposed to be there! I'm sorry I forgot to mention earlier that the first thing that gave me even the hint of an idea to do a "sexy" sort of PB&J vid was your Jate vid, "This Is About Lust". I love that vid! I'll never look at Kate "vibrating" on the ground after being shot with the dart again in the same way! Thanks again! *hugs*

jellyfrog: Aw, thanks, Jelly! I'm always awed by your amazing graphics skills! *huggles banner* I really appreciate you taking time to check out my vid and to comment! Thanks again! I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

Fan4Lost: Lol, I know! The first thing I thought when I posted this was that Marcus is going to be sitting there with his hands over his eyes, saying, "MA! MA!" (That's for the Mature Audience rating, so that makes sense for other people reading this... ) That's why I made sure to put a warning on it! I didn't want to traumatize him or anybody else! Aw, I really appreciate the nice things you said, hon! *hearts you back* Thanks for taking time to watch and comment!
phoenix39
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn A, that was RED HOT!!!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Jane! *stares at your Skate banner thingie* Mmmm... You know, I actually had set aside the Justin Timberlake song for a Skate vid but eventually figured that Sawyer and Kate get plenty of "sexy" vids and poor ol' Charlie and Claire hardly got any, so I "donated" it to them.

Thanks again for watching and commenting!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aislynn wrote:
Now I'm going to need to make a Daire vid and get Claire some Desmond-lovin'! *hugs*

*falls over*

That'd be just FANTASTIC!! I'd sooooo love to see a Daire vid coming from you!

I'm planning to do a PB&J/Daire triangle vid as soon as I've got some new, good footage. I can't wait to see the new episodes!!
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love it! Who else could be that creative?!

Nice one Ais x

avi[&&]banner by mee xD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: