Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Save Him" by Mandi

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mandi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:01 am    Post subject: "Save Him" by Mandi Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Save Him" 11-07-2008
AU. Kate becomes the abused wife she never wanted to be. Sawyer becomes the abusive husband and father, like his father before him, that he never wanted to be.
Song: Save Him by Justin Nozuka
Vidder: Mandi
Length: 4:56 (38.7mb wmv)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_N21HTF_lNo

aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:16 pm    Post subject: Save Him by Mandi Reply with quote

omg. This is so well done. This song is just made for this, and you did wonderful job interpreting the lyrics. I especially liked the moment when it went, that there is room only for two and there is Kate crying over her pregnancy test. Powerful. I loved how you showed how much they loved each other at the beginning and how it all went wrong. And I loved all the manips. And I was actually scared for Aaron and Kate. Great job. And the end is so sad... Gold.
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:34 pm    Post subject: Save Him by Mandi Reply with quote

WOW!! That was awesome!! So sad and haunting!! And it was like the song was just written for your story - your clip choices and lyric interpretation were just perfect. I just loved this!
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:34 pm    Post subject: Save Him by Mandi Reply with quote

WOW!! That was awesome!! So sad and haunting!! And it was like the song was just written for your story - your clip choices and lyric interpretation were just perfect. I just loved this!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, that was a painful story and you sold it just beautifully! Very well done, great use of the song and lyrics! ♥!
Miss_Austen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:03 pm    Post subject: Save Him by Mandi Reply with quote

OMG!!!!!!!!! This was so freaking awesome!!!! Sad, painful story, but you did it so right! Very well done!!! I love so much this song and I bought the cd because of your vid! Great job!!! (l)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: