Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Everywhere" by The Phantom

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LVI Bot

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: "Everywhere" by The Phantom Reply with quote

"Everywhere" 01-03-2007
An angsty A/U vid. Claire fell in love with Charlie and after his death she has trouble letting go.
Song: Everywhere by Michelle Branch
Vidder: The Phantom
Length: 3:43 (13.6MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3qBmbIcpzg

IamSoLostRightNow
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:50 pm    Post subject: nice Reply with quote

I love this song. Michelle Branch is my favorite.

The video was good. I like the idea.

The beginning was cute. I would stay away from her off island flashback though.

I liked the way you made Charlie seem like he was disappearing. But I didn't understand when he died. It seemed like he was haunting/comforting her, but I could not tell the difference when she was seeing him and when she was having flashbacks of him actually being there. Does this make any sense? Was that the idea? I was just a bit confused, but I got the gist. Well done.

Oh another thing, what you may want to do is when Claire is closing her eyes/meditating on the beach you should use a really long cross dissolve to a shot of Charlie on the left side of the screen. I'm guessing you are like me and you don't have a fancyshmancy program. But to make it look fancy I do a long dissolve so that the two sides of the screen are occupied and fuzzy. It makes it look like we can see what Claire is thinking about. Do you get what I'm saying?

Sorry for the long review. Hope I was helpful. I look forward to the next PB&J vid.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: