Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

And the fifth episode goes to..

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:14 am    Post subject: And the fifth episode goes to.. Reply with quote

Eko

The title of the episode is "The Cost of Living."

No episode summary as of yet.

This is strange as that is only one from the kidnapped four so far. I'm really suprised at some of the choices. I have to say I don't really get Desmond and then an Eko one cause they are probably gonna be interwined in the same story. I suppose a lot can happen till then though.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to add some info to this if I can

Apparently, it is rumored that Eko will die in this episode...and strangely enough, his portrayer, AAA (because I can't spell his name for anything) was arrested this past weekend for a traffic violation in Hawaii...Coincidentally, Michelle Rodriguez (Ana-Lucia) and Cynthia Watros (Libby) were arrested months before their characters were killed off. Could this be a warning? A funny way I like to look at this is "If you get arrested, it's an omen that your character is the next to go on LOST"

Now, this could be a coincidence, but leave it to Eko to say "Don't mistake coincidence for fate" as AAA is planning on new projects not related to LOST, like a directorial debut, and Cynthia Watros I believe headed to another show after her character's demise on LOST, so it could be for the fact that there are new projects they're planning to commit to. However, only three of the Losties portrayers have been arrested...and two have been killed off, and AAA's Eko just might catch the axe. Josh Holloway, Dom Monaghan, and Naveen Andrews to name a couple, have gotten tickets for speeding, but haven't in fact been arrested..which is why I'm guessing their characters are still alive, LOL.

I did hear another rumor, that Episode 5 of season three will be a Locke-centric one, but I guess we'll have to find out.

Thanks for posting Polarbear!
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it's certainly at a prime spot for them to kill-off Eko, isn't it? lol

Quote:
"If you get arrested, it's an omen that your character is the next to go on LOST"

That would be so funny
Though officially, Michelle Rodriguez was scheduled for only one season from the start, and I believe Cynthia was too actually... though I am unsure about her.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mars

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darn...I really like Eko's character. He certainly adds to the show. It's good to have a variety and he definitely added that.

*sigh*

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I definitely can say, that this episode is still a rumor. Though there may be reliable sources behind it, I usually take things with a grain of salt until I see the actual episode

Hobbes: Yeah, that would be pretty funny! Cynthia Watros went on to do another show, and I didn't know about MR's only doing one season. But still, what a coincidence eh?

The other rumor about this episode was that it was supposed to be a Locke-centric, but you never know. May end up being one or the other or neither. Also, the title "Cost of Living" doesn't really give it away as a Eko's going to die type episode. I think they would call it something else if he were to die. I don't really want Eko to die...I mean two tailies have already died, one (Cindy) kidnapped,....we're down to Eko and Bernard now. Plus, I really like Eko's character
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: