Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shippers Rejoice
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Laughing "Fo"? Have you gone gangster on me since the last time I logged onto LVI? Hell, who am I kidding? EVERYONE has gone gangster. Like, I think I even caught Orlando Bloom saying "fo rizzle" once. Of course, that might have been a hallucination. But I'm in a state of denial, and believe that he actually said it. And that you, Warren, actually typed "fo" on purpose, and that it wasn't a typo. Bwahaa.

Well, my alternate name IS "Hobbizle"

Nah, if I had meant to say that, I would have put an appostrophe ("fo'"). Just because we're gangsters doesn't mean we can't use proper gansta' spelling!

Well, I think I may have a combination I like alright but it's stil gonna overload if there are too many more characters/ships (64 right now actually ):

Gray = impossible ships and the Slash is seperate, for reasons Aislynn listed and because I have to move SOMETHING.

Btw, this is my list of ships I DIDN't add yet (made by the Great Aislynn, might I add ), and won't unless you guys can find vids that are already on to accompany them

Ships

Koone (Kate/Boone)
Cleko (Claire/Eko)
Date (Desmond/Kate)

Slash

Shaire (Shannon/Claire)

Last edited by Hobbes on Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:03 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are 3 Dope vids on the site now can we get a Dope (Desmond/Penelope) ship section?

The vids are: More than a Feeling by me. By my Side by Uruviel and Dust in the Wind by Psychocynic. I think there are a couple more but that#s the ones I remember.
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have one already!
http://www.lostvideo.net/characterview.php?character=51
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, a whole section with vids only by me. I feel lonely...someone else make a Hurlielle vid!

*akward silence*

Great job, Hobbes. This is way better. But according to your "Weeeee" vid, your name isn't Hobbizle, it's the Hobbzinater.

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Minor ship? *le sigh*
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marcus wrote:
Cool, a whole section with vids only by me. I feel lonely...someone else make a Hurlielle vid!

*akward silence*

Give a girl some time, it's coming!
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Aislynn, forgot about you...

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Minor ship? *le sigh*

Well, Desmond *is* a Minor character

for now...
we'll see if he lives or not.

You're lucky I'm adding Pen at all. I'm not adding other flashback characters (i.e. Dave, Tom, Jack's Dad, etc)
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There should be a section for Sun and that freaky bald guy who locked himself naked out of his own hotel.

Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

um I think that's just in your head Marcus

Yeah I can see why you would say Penny was a minor character but I think Desmond and Dope are very close to being major considering the whole finale was on Desmond and Dope or was it Desmond on Dope?
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marcus wrote:
Sorry Aislynn, forgot about you...

*sniff* Wah, I'm forgettable!

marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How can you not remember him, Paul? He was the worst character introduced in flashbacks this year!

Aislynn, you're not forgettable. I just still find it hard to believe you're gonna make a Hurlielle vid!!!

Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, I'm done sorting all the vids finally, combed through with a fine-toothed comb. Anyone who entered a video with characters checked off, they're in the new database (remember, that's anyone who DID a lot of people didn't

The final total of characters and ships is... *drum roll*... 69! With "Loone" taking the final spot (oh I'm never gonna get tired of that name )
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shack is also a great shipper name! Nice work! Very user-friendly and easy to navigate!
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

69? Wow. Great job, Hobbes.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Site Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: