Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shippers Rejoice
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:21 am    Post subject: Shippers Rejoice Reply with quote

And non-shippers rejoice too, because now you no longer have to share a characters slot with them
voila:
http://www.lostvideo.net/characterview.php?character=6
Click "Other", I DARE you.

(Whew! finished!)
It may not look like it, but this is all completely restructured. Now adding, dropping, or changing a character is a very simple venture. To reflect that, a new topic:
Character Talk

EDIT: Oh, while I'm at it. Here's some AU.

Last edited by Hobbes on Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:33 am; edited 3 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lostzilla
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's awesome Hobbit!

http://www.dontalmostgive.org
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Nate.
Uhh... I hope that's not you in that avatar. If so, kudos
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet, Warren!!
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:
Thanks Nate.
Uhh... I hope that's not you in that avatar. If so, kudos

Great changes to the database!!
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys
Where are all the Crackship shippers anyway? you'd think those crazy EClaire people would be breaking out streamers and confetti by now
ChicaFrom3
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:
Thanks guys
Where are all the Crackship shippers anyway? you'd think those crazy EClaire people would be breaking out streamers and confetti by now

I'm not an EClaire people, but I am one of the foremost crackship shippers, so...

*breaks out the streamers and confetti*

I'm going through my vids with the new classification system now, and am amused by how many of them don't quite fit in.

sig by niki blue
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:

I'm here! I'm here!

*joins Chica in breaking out streamers and confetti*

Awesome, awesome, awesome work! *leaves cookies in the shape of binary code*
Michelina
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO, that's awesome. I don't even want to know what a nightmare all of that sorting must have been - it would give me hand cramps. I mean, if that's what they're called. It could be "hand aches", I guess, but...God, nevermind.

The OTHER category amuses me greatly. It includes more ships than the canon list, I believe. Ahh, yes, Crack ships pwn all.

Aww, as I'm looking through them now, I have to give a shout out to marcus, cylune, Lostaway, and Aislynn. They're the only ones who have vidded Hurlielle, Chana, Daire, and Kathan. Bless. *pats them all and gives each a cookie for their creativity*

And rofl, the ship name "Karlie" for Kate/Charlie gave me a good laugh. Did you come up with that one, Warren? I think most people call it Chate.
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michelina wrote:
The OTHER category amuses me greatly. It includes more ships than the canon list, I believe. Ahh, yes, Crack ships pwn all.

Word.

Michelina wrote:
Aww, as I'm looking through them now, I have to give a shout out to marcus, cylune, Lostaway, and Aislynn. They're the only ones who have vidded Hurlielle, Chana, Daire, and Kathan. Bless. *pats them all and gives each a cookie for their creativity*

Cookie!!!!!!! *munchmunchmunch* Aw, thanks, hon! I *heart* crackships. They're just fun!

Michelina wrote:
And rofl, the ship name "Karlie" for Kate/Charlie gave me a good laugh. Did you come up with that one, Warren? I think most people call it Chate.

Hm, strange... Karlie's the only one I've heard for Kate/Charlie, myself... *feels out of the loop, man...the loop*

Shankle
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol Karly and Chate. Sounds like a pair of crime busting agents from the 70s.....

*hearts* Aislynn, Kaja, Rachel and Steph
*Rips whatzit"
ChicaFrom3
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just noticed that the only Sunyer vid listed is mine...that shouldn't amuse me as much as it does...

sig by niki blue
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

LOL that was the only one not on the list, so yes I made it myself . You guys can argue the ship names, leave me out of it, and get back to me when you have your decision. Ah I love this new system, I can change the name fo a ship in the click of a button

Quote:

There are more too.... yikes... I'm just trying to sort them all they're ALL crackships! I'm thinking of sorting them into "possible" and "impossible" (i.e. every couple that has a DEAD member ). I might stuff the slash in that impossible section too, just to cut down the numbers a bit... hmmm...
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:
There are more too.... yikes... I'm just trying to sort them all they're ALL crackships! I'm thinking of sorting them into "possible" and "impossible" (i.e. every couple that has a DEAD member ). I might stuff the slash in that impossible section too, just to cut down the numbers a bit... hmmm...

I'd say call the slash section...

...Slash. A lot of places clearly label slash so that anybody who doesn't care for it can avoid it.

As for the impossible ones... Uh, dead!ships! J/K! Deadship sounds like another name for Davy Jones's Flying Dutchman or something...
Michelina
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aislynn wrote:

Cookie!!!!!!! *munchmunchmunch* Aw, thanks, hon! I *heart* crackships. They're just fun!

Srsly! I'm currently trying to figure out which is better: cookies or crackships? Maybe they are equally awesome. Maybe - *gasp* when you break it down, cookies and crackships are not that different. But I'll save my exlpanation for a crack!essay. This thread is for shippers to rejoice and melt into a puddle of gooey,cracky goodness.

...Yeah, ignore how wrong that sounded. *facepalm*

Dude, you wouldn't know it, but I love crack ships. Mainly because I love AU and completely twisted plots. Who cares if you go to hell for it? It's FUN and expands your imagination. Or, you know. Something.

Aislynn wrote:
Hm, strange... Karlie's the only one I've heard for Kate/Charlie, myself... *feels out of the loop, man...the loop*

LMAO, umm. *cough* Maybe it's just me then. Awkward. I think I saw "Chate" in a banner on Lost-Forum and was like "Huh. Must be the official name for Kate/Charlie!" and left it at that. So, you know, ignore me and keep calling it... Karlie. *tries very hard to keep a straight face*

ChicaFrom3 wrote:
Just noticed that the only Sunyer vid listed is mine...

*hands you a creativity cookie too* Sawyer/Sun is hot. Sawyer using her as part of his con was based purely on love, man. And carrying her back to camp in the rain? Yummy.

Hobbes wrote:
LOL that was the only one not on the list, so yes I made it myself . You guys can argue the ship names, leave me out of it, and get back to me when you have your decision. Ah I love this new system, I can change the name fo a ship in the click of a button. Ah I love this new system, I can change the name fo a ship in the click of a button

"Fo"? Have you gone gangster on me since the last time I logged onto LVI? Hell, who am I kidding? EVERYONE has gone gangster. Like, I think I even caught Orlando Bloom saying "fo rizzle" once. Of course, that might have been a hallucination. But I'm in a state of denial, and believe that he actually said it. And that you, Warren, actually typed "fo" on purpose, and that it wasn't a typo. Bwahaa.

I'll stick to Karlie for Kate/Charlie. It's hilarious, and makes me giggle like crazy. It's as good as Monalilly for Evi/Dom. Those two make ridiculous ship names, and I love it.

Hobbes wrote:
There are more too.... yikes... I'm just trying to sort them all they're ALL crackships!

There are MORE? My God, dude, give yourself a break before you develop serious hand cramps. Or hand aches. Whatever.

Hobbes wrote:
I'm thinking of sorting them into "possible" and "impossible" (i.e. every couple that has a DEAD member ). I might stuff the slash in that impossible section too, just to cut down the numbers a bit... hmmm..

Rofl, how very cynical of you. lmao, 'Impossible' and 'possibile' ... abrupt, harsh, totally fitting. Hmm, I say go for it! Here's to hoping you don't get hatemail! I'll take the blame too, since I encouraged you to go through with it and sink people's spirits. And their ships. Haha, sinking their ships, ahahaha....ha.

I'll just...go now, and maybe come back and post again when I'm not in the middle of a sugar rush.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Site Talk All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: