Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wishes for Warren?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:25 am    Post subject: Wishes for Warren? Reply with quote

So yeah, I finally have some trully free time, and I intend to use it anything at all you guys need from me? CM-wise? Webmaster-wise? Hobbes-wise? Warren-wise? If anyone has some good ideas for little changes to make with LVI, this is the time to ask, and I may be able to implement them. Likewise, if you need any help or anything else, ask right here this goes from everything from an explanation of a vote to a change to a bio/video/etc. So shoot away, and I should hopefully be able to get to it in the next few days with my FREE TIME! WOOOOOOOOOOOT! Oh man, it's like a sugar rush... I voted on 100 videos on Saturday .

What I probably should be doing is my next vid, but I'm at a vidding block heh.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, Warren, you asked for it!

I'm slightly bored at the moment (counting down the hours until tomorrow morning!), so this is really not a big thing to me but I'll ask for curiosity's sake. Why did my God's Top Ten get a silver pick?? I'm guessing it's because all Boone vids are basically similar and not very unique (he crashed on the island, was with Shannon, he died). I'm only asking because I totally love this song and wish it had gotten a gold pick (am I obsessed or what).
Shankle
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you come up with a new contest idea yet?

*hearts* Aislynn, Kaja, Rachel and Steph
*Rips whatzit"
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol don't make it too hard!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Warren should get himself a girlfriend
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could always hook him up with my cousin.
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uruviel wrote:
OK, Warren, you asked for it!
I'm slightly bored at the moment (counting down the hours until tomorrow morning!), so this is really not a big thing to me but I'll ask for curiosity's sake. Why did my God's Top Ten get a silver pick?? I'm guessing it's because all Boone vids are basically similar and not very unique (he crashed on the island, was with Shannon, he died). I'm only asking because I totally love this song and wish it had gotten a gold pick (am I obsessed or what).

Well, you know I can't really give you a definitive answer on that one The vid was really well done, as all of yours are, so it was a good solid Silver, but I don't think the vid really had enough different or original enough to it to get it a Gold Even if it had a bit more of a story, I would have personally been ready to give it a nice Gold, but there just wasn't quite enough of a point to the whole vid It seemed like you made it just because you loved the song Though thankfully, since it's an Uruviel vid, it was still vidded really well and a pleasure to watch

Quote:
Have you come up with a new contest idea yet?

Two actually and you'll see them when the time comes

Quote:
I think Warren should get himself a girlfriend

Yeah, probably.

Any other wishes?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a question - what is with Steph trying to hook everyone up with her cousin?

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pimp
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New question: If nobody joins the LVI Hunting Party, who will eat the puppy?

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
thefilmchick
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like a link to lostvideo.com on the LVI graphic on the forums, not to the boards. You already have a link to the boards on the forum index tag; as it stands, there's no way to get directly from here to lostvideo.com without typing it in (I am too lazy for that) or clicking on a newer vid which has a vidder's profile linked, and then going one step up from there (I am also too lazy for that.)

Assuage my laziness, please.
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If nobody joins the LVI Hunting Party, who will eat the puppy

Zombie Locke

Quote:

Assuage my laziness, please.

Well, to quell your laziness, it might mean a lot of pain for us webmasters You see, the main site and the forums run on two seperate circuits, if you will, that we are very wary abotu mixing together the LVI Bot auto-poster was already a big leap in that direction. The problem is that if we want to update the forum circuit, any changes we make to the little link at the top will be reset, so we'd have to redo it all every time we update not to mention the forum code is really complicated and one typo and.... ZAP bye-bye forums!
But I'll see what I can do lol

This might appease you until then: to head right back to the VIDEOS section, just click the "WWW" link on the LVI Bot's post That should help when searching for vids... maybe?
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I've got another one - will you guys ever fix the link to the contests section from the forum? I think there's sposed to be an extra "/contests".

Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The list of people with the most council picks is messed up there is an 11 under Rachel Bumala's name for some reason.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Put my name next to the 11.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Site Talk All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: