Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Amazing Adventures of Aislynn - Season Three
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marcus wrote:
Not Word. Microsoft Works Word Processor. Thanks Vicky.

Oy. I had a version of MS Works once. It would never turn the page the right way, it insisted on making me write everything in "landscape" orientation, so that you had to constantly scroll back and forth, left to right, to read what you wrote! Grrr, I hated that thing! I refused to switch from WordPerfect to Word for a long time 'cause I thought Word would do the same thing!

Anyway, sorry, back to the ep...

I LOVED that! What a great intro for Steph! And ooo, will Pauly really sacrifice his friends to get his eye back??? *gasp* The suspense is killing me!

Suspense: (points gun) "BANG!"
Aislynn: "urk!" (drops dead)

See?

Great ep!
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its cool turn me evil then let me hook up with Steph and maybe then we can turn good again.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys.

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now here's episode three. After this it begins...World War III. Enjoy.

The Amazing Adventures of Aislynn

Episode 3x03: Letting Go.

Aislynn was fighting in a large, violent war. She looked around at the people who were just like her, getting killed by the people she was fighting with. Steph was running around the place, kicking people in the faces. Suddenly she ran up to Aislynn and punched her.

“What the?!?” yelled Aislynn in pain. “I’m on your team!”

“But you don’t believe in our team!” Steph yelled back. “You don’t want to fight! So you must DIE!” She grabbed a spear and aimed it at Aislynn. Suddenly from behind Steph came Nate and Josh.

“Nate! Josh!” yelled Aislynn. “Save me!”

Josh turned to Steph. “Kill her.” he said. “She’s nothing but a liar and a cheat.”

“NOOOO!!!!” yelled Aislynn.

Day 123: A tent in Africa.

Aislynn woke up. “Oh, God…” she said to herself. “What an awful dream.” She had been having several nightmares lately, about this horrible war and about what she had done to Josh with Nate. And now another scary thought - Steph. She seemed like a nice person, but she was so mysterious. Aislynn didn’t trust her.

“Psst.” came a voice. Aislynn turned around to see Steph outside her tent. “I heard you screaming. Are you alright?”

“Oh…yeah.” replied Aislynn. “I’m fine, I just had a bad dream, that’s all.”

Steph smiled. “Wanna go for a walk? The sun’s almost rising, it looks beautiful in Africa.”

Aislynn hesitated, then nodded. “Yeah. Sure. I’ll be there in a second.”

“You’ll help us escape?” asked Matt.

“Yeah.” said Colin, inside the Marci’s underground jail cell. “I’m not gonna let the Marci and that traitor, Paul, boss us around for the rest of our lives…even if we don’t have lives. But I‘m not going to help you guys find Aislynn.”

“Fine. Atleast you’ll escape.” said Vicky. “But…three people isn’t enough…we need the others too.” The three of them turned to look at Nate and Josh, who were still going through their depression.

“I’m not a girl…” Nate sung slowly. “Not yet a woman…” Josh stared at him oddly, throwing around a paper plane.

“I don’t really think Britney’s biggest fan and a guy throwing paper around are gonna be much help.” replied Colin.

“We have to try!” said Vicky. She walked over to Nate. “Hey, Nate.”

“Hello.” replied Nate in a boring tone.

“How would you like to escape this jail?” asked Vicky.

“I dunno.” said Nate. “I’d feel pretty much the same.”

“Except you could go act depressed anywhere you like!” grinned Colin. “And you could buy a whole heap of Britney CDs!”

“Meh.” said Nate. “I guess so.”

“Great!” said Matt. “One depressed loner down, one more to go…”

They walked over to Josh.

“Hey, Josh. Nice aeroplane, man.” said Colin.

“Thanks.” said Josh, staring at a piece of grey wall.

“So…” Colin tried to ease the break-out into the conversation. “How’s life treating ya?”

Josh stared at Colin. “I may be depressed and annoyed, but I still know that’s a weird question to ask.”

“Oh.” said Colin.

“What do you want, guys?” asked Josh.

Vicky sighed and told him. “We need your help to get outta here.”

“Sorry, but no way.” said Josh.

“Please!” said Colin. “You can do whatever you want once you get out.”

“Don’t care.” replied Josh. “I don’t care what happens to me now.”

Matt sighed. “Then do it for us!”

Josh looked at him. “Fine.” he said. “For you guys.”

The sun in Africa rose up over the beautiful desert. “Wow.” said Aislynn.

“Amazing, isn’t it?” asked Steph.

“Yeah.” said Aislynn. She turned to look at Steph. “So, Steph…where do you come from?”

“Canada.” replied Steph.

“Cool…” said Aislynn. “Uhh, so why are you fighting…in this war?”

Steph looked at Aislynn strangely. “Because…I think it’s the right thing to do.”

“So…you’re really against comic book-readers, video game-players and actors?” she asked.

“Ofcourse.” laughed Steph. “Isn’t everybody?”

“Err…no.” replied Aislynn. “I doubt the comic book-readers, video game-player and actors are against themselves.”

Steph laughed slightly, then raised one eyebrow. “You don’t wanna fight in this war, do you?” she asked.

“Uhh, no, ofcourse I do!” said Aislynn quickly. “I’m the Chosen One, I’m all for this.”

“You don’t wanna be the Chosen One, do you?” asked Steph.

“Ofcourse I do…” said Aislynn. “It’s every Chinese person’s dream!”

“But not your dream…” said Steph, scratching her chin.

Aislynn walked away. “Sorry, can’t talk right now, gotta go, toodle-oo, bye!” she said, rushing to her tent.

She lay down in the tent, slapping her head. “Wow…” she said to herself. “Did I just say ‘toodle-oo’?”

“Okay, get up there, Colin.” Josh pushed Colin into the vent above them. Even though he was depressed, he was still incredibly strong.

Colin made it up. “Now keep crawling ‘til you make it to the other side.” Vicky whispered into the vent, so that Colin could hear her but the Marci couldn’t.

Colin began to crawl. “Ew!” he said.

“What is it?” asked Matt.

“There’s a bunch of rats in here!” said Colin, scared. “I hate rats! Can’t stand ‘em!”

“Just close your eyes and think happy thoughts!” said Vicky.

“Happy thoughts, happy thoughts…” Colin whispered to himself, closing his eyes and crawling along. “OW!” he yelled. He had smashed into the wall, not knowing where he was going.

A group of Marci ran out, wondering what was going on. “What are you people doing in there?” yelled Marcus 564.

“Oh…nothing.” said Nate. “Just…playing drums on the walls.”

“Okay…” said Marcus 564. “Let’s hear it.”

“Uhh…okay…” replied Nate. He started banging the walls.

“Add some singing into it.” snapped Marcus 112.

“Ooh, now I’m…stronger! Than yesterday!” sung Nate. The Marci started tapping their feet and clapping their hands to the beat. Suddenly Colin jumped down out of the vent on the other side of the cell, and kicked Marcus 112 in the head. He grabbed a gun and the keys out of his pockets, then aimed the gun at the rest of the Marci, who cowardly ran off. Then he opened the cell door.

“Great job, Colin!” said Vicky.

“Nice singing, Nate.” grinned Colin sarcastically.

“Dude, my voice is beautiful.” said Nate.

“No it’s not.” said Josh. He was actually smiling, even if it was only a little bit. Colin, Matt and Vicky laughed, and soon even Josh laughed.

“Hey!” said Nate. “Stop laughing at me!” This made them laugh even more. Nate frowned at them, but then suddenly started laughing. Matt, Colin and Vicky couldn’t believe it.

“Well, come on, let’s get outta here!” yelled Colin. They ran back towards the way they had come into the underground lair. They were almost at the door, when…

“Don’t you dare!” said a voice. Paul jumped in front of them with a large gun. “Get back in your cells.”

“Paul…” asked Vicky. “How can you do this?”

“I’m not on your side anymore, Vicky.” said Paul. “Get used to it.”

“Fine, Paul…” said Matt. “If you wanna join this bunch of idiots all for an eye then go ahead…but just do us one last favor…let us go!”

“No way!” snapped Paul. “The Marci would kill me.”

“Paul, I worked for these people once, remember?” asked Colin. “They’re evil! They wouldn’t care if you died, they’d just move on straight away!”

“Not with me.” said Paul. “The Marci love me.”

“If that’s what you wanna believe, fine…” said Colin. “But let us go…and tell the Marci you didn’t see us escaping.”

Paul looked angry. Then suddenly he lowered his gun. “Fine. Get outta here! Quickly!” he snapped. “But if I ever see any of you again…I’m not gonna let you go.”

The group ran off, out of the entrance. Paul walked back towards where the Marci were.

Day 124: Aislynn’s tent.

Aislynn woke up, hearing drums and loud voices. “Well, are you ready?” asked Kongshaw, walking in.

“Ready?” asked Aislynn. “For what?”

Kongshaw waved his hand over. Aislynn walked outside of the tent. “For the first battle, Ofcourse.” he grinned.

Aislynn stared in shock at the huge army all fully dressed in armor. They were all lined up, walking towards a big hill nearby, where the first battle would be. Steph walked at the front. “Come on, Aislynn!” she yelled. “Let’s go!”

Aislynn gulped and put on a big helmet, grabbing a spear. She walked with the army towards the hill, deeply afraid of what would happen there.

TO BE CONTINUED…

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marcus wrote:
“Just close your eyes and think happy thoughts!” said Vicky.

“Happy thoughts, happy thoughts…” Colin whispered to himself, closing his eyes and crawling along. “OW!” he yelled. He had smashed into the wall, not knowing where he was going.

A group of Marci ran out, wondering what was going on. “What are you people doing in there?” yelled Marcus 564.

“Oh…nothing.” said Nate. “Just…playing drums on the walls.”

“Okay…” said Marcus 564. “Let’s hear it.”

“Uhh…okay…” replied Nate. He started banging the walls.

“Add some singing into it.” snapped Marcus 112.

OMG, I nearly fell out of my chair laughing at that part, especially the "add some singing."

Oh, this is so great! And I loved that Paul let everybody go (despite the fact that he's gone over to the Dark Side... ). Awesome ep! Can't wait to see what's gonna happen next!

*grabs popcorn and waits*
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Aislynn.

lostzilla
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, I have nothign to say about the singing part. Damn you Marci.
Yet naother great ep!

Aislynn walked away. “Sorry, can’t talk right now, gotta go, toodle-oo, bye!” she said, rushing to her tent.

She lay down in the tent, slapping her head. “Wow…” she said to herself. “Did I just say ‘toodle-oo’

LOL
Looking forward to the next ep, when are we gonna meet again auntie and I?

http://www.dontalmostgive.org
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Nate. You will meet again, but not for a while longer.

MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great ep Marcus.

I am a little worried about how many lyrics to Britney Spears songs you know.
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed loved the whole Nate singing thing lol and aww Pauly let us go, how sweet lol

Once again, AWESOME ep Marcus
Fan4Lost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome as usual Gerbil I'm so into this fic now...cough, having nothing to do with the fact that I'm this big war general or something.LOL

Hehe

Hmmm....what's in store for our Aislynn next? Does she fight in the war? Will the gang get away in time before the Marci figure it out they have escaped? Will Pauly finally get his eye back? Will Nate ever stop singing Britney Spears songs? Tune in next episode.....

LMAO
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys. And actually, I searched for all the Britney Spears lyrics on Google apart from Oops I Did It Again.

MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colin's Thoguhts So Far on Season Three:

Many say shows don't really find themselves until season two or maybe the end of season one. Sometimes shows don't find themselves until the last few episodes of the series.

The Amazing Adventures of Aislynn found itself in the pilot. It began with Aislynn setting out on her pig Boone for Broadway and now sh'es been kidnapped yet again by her father. Her friends are escaping. And Boone is dead....

What I'm trying to say here is this...

Petition to BRING BACK BOONE OR HAVE ANOTHER FLASHBACK TO THINGS ON THE TRIP WE NEVER SAW THAT HAPPENED TO BOONE. AND START AFTER THIS SERIES THE SPIN-OFF THE AMAZING ADVENTURES OF BOONE which begins at where we though he died. But, no, he din't die. He fell into a hilarious group of rag-tag animalsand is on his quest to get back to Aislynn before it's too late. When will it be late? When he dies.
1. Colin
lostzilla
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since you got it all planned, why dont you write it Colin?

http://www.dontalmostgive.org
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might do that, we'll see...and yeh, I'd be happy to let you do that.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 3 of 17

Jump to: