Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Amazing Adventures of Aislynn - Season Three
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know...they're probably all still waiting there at the airport going "don't worry, I'm sure his plane's just a couple of months late".

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MovieGuy wrote:
lol You've been waiting to point out an error since yo had one in Firefly huh?

btw, everyone... I'd just liek to say after the season ends, you can expect The Amazing Adventures of Aislynn: The Complete Series in a zip folder filled with AWESOME bonuses including...

As The Days Go By...
    Deleted Scenes
    Bloopers
    Season Two Icons
    Theme Song
    A Tribute to MovieGuy
    The Post That Started It All
    An interview with the creator, Marcus and more!

Coming as soon as season three ends

ZOMG boxset. I want it.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's gonna be $49.95
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll download it from Bittorrent.

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The marci will come after you I aint payin anything for it. I was kinda hoping you'd pm us it? :/
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll give the cast a discount $49.85
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, ten cents off!

marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...Wait, does that mean me and the Marci could join together and get it for free?

marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally, after that damn thing with "Microsoft Works Word Processor" yesterday, I've written ep 3x02. Here we meet Steph's character for the first time, who is a very mysterious person. Hope ya like.

The Amazing Adventures of Aislynn

Episode 3x02:
Good Girls and Bad Guys.

Day 122: Training Grounds.

The army was running around the training grounds in Africa, hitting everything around them, such as themselves.

“Hey!” yelled Father Kongshaw. “You’re not supposed to be hitting yourselves, idiots! You’re meant to be hitting your enemies!”

“Oh…yeah…” said a warrior idiotically. Aislynn rolled her eyes and walked over to Kongshaw.

“You can’t seriously expect to win a war with this small group of idiots.” she said to him.

“What do you mean?” asked Kongshaw.

“Well, for one thing, the whole army couldn’t hurt the weakest man in the world.” replied Aislynn. “And even if they could, there’s only around 200 of them!”

Kongshaw stared at her, then laughed. “Oh, no, don’t you understand? This is just part of the army…”

Just at that moment, a loud noise came towards them. Aislynn turned around to see a huge army of millions of warriors, and these ones weren’t a bunch of idiots. At the front was a soldier with a big stick, who was wearing a big helmet.

Kongshaw grinned, and walked over to the soldier with the helmet. “Hello.” he said. “You must be Stefano.”

“Err, no, actually.” replied the soldier. “I’m Stephanie.” The soldier took off the helmet. It was a girl with long brown hair.

Kongshaw stared at her in disbelief. “You’re…you’re a girl?” he asked.

“Yeah.” replied Stephanie. “You got a problem with that?”

“Err…yes, I mean no!” said Kongshaw quickly. “I mean…it’s just that, I’m not used to the leaders of huge armies that fight in world wars being…women.”

“And why not?” asked Steph. “You got some problem with women?”

“No, Mrs Stephanie, sir.” said Kongshaw cowardly. Steph gave him a tough look, then moved on with the huge army to train.

Aislynn grinned and walked over to Kongshaw. “Ooh, somebody’s jealous!”

“What?” asked Kongshaw. “Me? Jealous? Of who?”

“You know who!” laughed Aislynn.

“Oh, shut up!” snapped Kongshaw. “I’m not jealous…it’s just…it’s just…I should’ve been leader, darn it! I’m the one who declared we start World War III!”

“I thought you said Confucius declared we start it.” replied Aislynn.

“Well, yes…” said Kongshaw. “But I decided to start it now.”

“But you only decided to start it now because I was born, and since I’m supposed to be the ‘chosen one’, the war had to start!” said Aislynn. Kongshaw stared at her angrily. “Wow, I guess girls are always beating ya, huh?” She laughed.

“Shut up and get back to training!” snapped Kongshaw. Aislynn sniggered and walked over to where the big army was.

“Hey, you!” Ronald McDonald yelled to Paul. “Get up!”

“You don’t have to yell, ya know.” said Paul as he got up. “I’m sitting right nearby you.”

“Whatever.” replied Ronald. A group of Marci yanked Paul out of the cell and pushed him into a room with a large wooden table and chairs. He sat down.

“Paul…” said Ronald. “Lately you’ve been giving us…well, some tips…”

“Tips?” asked Paul. “I don’t remember giving you any money!”

“Oh, no, no, no…” laughed Ronald. “We mean ‘tips’ as in ‘helping our evil ways.’”

“Oh…” said Paul, confused. “Well, sorry, but…I was just pointing out that you shouldn’t have a huge sign pointing to a secret underground lair…it’s just common sense.”

“Well, still…” said Ronald. “You’ve been a big help, and we could do with a brain like yours…So we were wondering if you’d like to join our group.”

“Join forces with you guys?” asked Paul. “Are you kidding me? You people do nothing but follow people around and try to kill them, and you’re not even very good at that!”

“Well, maybe you could change that…” said Marcus 1049.

“Sorry, but there’s no way I’m joining with you guys.” replied Paul.

“Well, what if we were to give you something in return?” asked Marcus 98.

“Like what?” asked Paul.

Ronald looked at Paul’s eye patch, scratching his chin. “What if we could get you that eye back?”

“A new glass eye?” asked Paul. “Big deal! I’m doing fine with the eye patch, and it’s not like a glass eye could improve my vision!”

“No, not a glass eye…” replied Ronald. “A real one…we could create an eye that is exactly the same as any human eye, that you could see out of…”

“You could create a human eye?” asked Paul.

“Ofcourse!” laughed Ronald. “If I can create non-chocolate chocolate smoothies, and kids meals with sultanas instead of fries, surely I can create a human eye!”

Paul stared at him, amazed. He would give anything for his eye back.

“So, what do ya say?” asked Ronald. Paul looked up and shook hands with Ronald.

“I’m in.” said Paul.

“Welcome aboard.” replied Ronald.

Aislynn span around the place, fighting like a professional. Steph walked over to her. “Wow.” she said. “Nice fighting!”

“Thanks.” said Aislynn. “You’re not so bad either.”

Steph laughed. “I’m glad I’m not the only girl here.” she said.

“Yeah, so am I.” replied Aislynn. It seemed she had made a friend. But this friend was leading a huge army of people to a pointless world war.

“Would you like to have a break?” asked Steph. “You could do with some water.”

“Yeah, that’d be cool.” replied Aislynn. “What are you doing?!?” she said to herself. “You’re becoming friends with a crazy person!” She looked at Steph. She didn’t seem that bad. Maybe just because she was fighting in this war, it didn’t make her a bad person…but then why was she fighting in this war?

“Hey, you coming?” asked Steph.

“Oh…yeah.” said Aislynn, running up to her. “There must be something more to this girl…” she thought. “But what?”

Paul walked into the cell. “Hey, man.” said Colin. “What was all that about?”

“Uhh…” said Paul. “I’m…joining the Marci.”

“What?!?” asked Colin, thinking he had heard what Paul said wrong.

“Yeah. They’ve asked me to join.” repeated Paul, too scared to even look at Colin.

“But…but…you can’t do that!” said Colin. “You’re on our side!”

“Not anymore.” replied Paul.

“But…why?” asked Colin, still finding it hard to believe.

Paul sighed. “They’re gonna give me a new eye…a real one.”

“Oh, okay, so you care more about an eye than your friends?” asked Colin.

“You don’t know what it’s like to only have one eye!” snapped Paul. “Ever since that bus in Poland hit me, I’ve longed to get that eye back…”

“How can you do this to us?” asked Colin. “I thought we were best friends! We were the randoms! The ones who didn’t save lives, the ones who didn’t hook up with girls…we were just there having a laugh.”

“I’m sorry, man.” replied Paul. He walked out, and the whole group in the cell stared in amazement, some of them crying, some of them too shocked to cry. Colin slowly walked over to where Vicky and Matt were.

“Guys…I’m in.” he said.

“In?” asked Vicky. “What do you mean?”

“I wanna break out of here.” replied Colin.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Fan4Lost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool gerbil!!! I can picture myself as the mighty leader of a mast army. But I wonder what I'm really up to? hehehehe

And of course, Aislynn and I are fast friends Or are we?

Good ep, I like it. Stupid Word tho, and Bill Gates can kiss my butt.
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg omg omg!! Pul really IS joining them!! Unless... this is just to get his eye back then he'll go back to the group but I doubt that.

1 random remains...

Great ep.
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys.

fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

noooo Paul

well i'm gonna stick with the theory that he is only "pretending" to join the marci so he can bring 'em down

I loved the introduction to Steph's character too

Great ep Marcus , sorry about Word crashing on you yesterday
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not Word. Microsoft Works Word Processor. Thanks Vicky.

fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol my bad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 2 of 17

Jump to: