Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Battlestar Galactica
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Ais, I know, I love it too. I got it from here: http://nyuszi.livejournal.com/115560.html#cutid1
There's a whole bunch of them. Man, I wish I could make icons like these.

W00t! New eppy tonight! Can't wait to watch it tomorrow.

Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I LOVE those icons! They're hysterical! Thanks for posting the link!
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really want one of "Kat", the pilot...

Anyway great episode! My heart broke for Starbuck, absolutely. Her face. And of course, I got all emotional as everyone was reunited (kind of like Season 2 reunion).

"You are just an encyclopedia of weirdness." ~ Supernatural
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooo, I can't wait to see it! (I've got the ol' VCR chugging away and I'll watch it later tonight! )
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok this is now offically my new favourite show! How great was last night's ep? Best BSG episode, yet!
I was completely blown away by those kick ass effects, especially when Galactica did that incredible atmosphere drop, releasing her vipers, and jumping before smashing into the ground. What a sequence! I was like "HOLY CRAP!" lol.

I mean . . .just look at that! I think that was one of the best effects shots in recent TV history. Great stuff!

There was just so many parts about this episode that I loved. The Tigh/Ellen scenes were heartbreaking, Starbuck finding out Kacey wasn't really her's after all was also sad. Pegesus getting blown to smitherines was awesome too, again, blown away by the effects. Took out 2 Basestars.

The Dee/Lee kiss at the beginning seemed really off and out of place. You can SO tell that there's just no feeling there between them.
I was a bit bummed at first that we didn't get an Adama/Roslin reunion scene but thats ok cause that one big reunion scene at the end and the rest of the entire episode made up for it. Hehe . . . I got a little excited there for a minute when Tom asked her if she was coming and she said "My ship is over there" and for a split second I thought she was talking about Galactica. Oh and
I loved it too when Tom said to Laura "You sure have a sense of the dramatic."

Just when you think it couldn't get any better....

......it does!!!!

***Upcoming episode spoiler below***
Spoiler:

So whats up with Laura in the next episode? Don't know if any of you seen the promos or not but she tells Baltar that "I've always wanted you". Wtf? and now I hear rumors of a Baltar/Laura kiss as well. But I guess there are lots of theories about this, the most popular one being that it's a delusion in his head. Laura's acting like Six and she just wouldn't do that with Baltar. Bill, sure thing , but not Baltar. So everyone thinks it's either a delusion or hallucination. I hope it's one of them cause that just seems like something she'd NEVER do.

Can't wait for next week!!!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah when he was shaving at the end, I thought he was getting all ready and "dignified" looking to go and see Laura. I hope we see that in the next episode.

My god, "Dlee" have absolutely no chemistry, I cant stand it.

Yeah the effects WERE AWESOME! And its like watching braveheart or something when youre like "HELL YEAH!"

I felt bad for Tigh, but ultimately I am relieved shes gone, she was always such a ticking time bomb, such a liability.

Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh who the hell knows...at least BSG'd promos arent like LOST's, and they are pretty accurate. Maybe its another dream of Baltars, theyve done that before.

I feel really bad for Baltar, its like someone who murdered someone by accident, and as he keeps trying to cover it up and cover others things up etc., everything keeps spinning out of control. And hes gone mentally bye bye. He better watch his back.

I actually like Gaeta. I do, I hope what they implied for next week's doesnt actually come to fruition...I feel his character is a great example (like Jack with finding the caves/losing Boone) of the "coming out of the cave". He HAD to be such a freakin' boyscout about the electrion results, but he eventually came to see what was REALLY going on.

Okay so why did Baltar give Lucy the baby? Why didnt he just take her with him (and give her back to Sharon)?

Okay that was way lengthier than I intended...

Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rocksiren wrote:
Yeah when he was shaving at the end, I thought he was getting all ready and "dignified" looking to go and see Laura. I hope we see that in the next episode.

Yeah I totally thought that too. I hope we get something shippy next week.

Spoiler:

I just found this pic and yeah it looks like the rumors are true about the kiss.

Well they're not actually smooching in the pic but they look like they're either about to or they just did.
btw, I could totally see him either dreaming this or it being all in his head. How else do you explain it.

Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spoiler:

Either in its his head, or shes trying to "intimidate" him into giving information. I can totally see her saying stuff softly into his face and then giving the order to have him beaten or something

[/spoiler]

Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rocksiren wrote:
Spoiler:

Either in its his head, or shes trying to "intimidate" him into giving information. I can totally see her saying stuff softly into his face and then giving the order to have him beaten or something

Or have him thrown out of the airlock. You know how she loves to do that. Though thats highly unlikely but we can always hope right?.

Yeah I guess I can see her doing that too. Maybe. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, don't put your lips on him, Laura! Save it for Bill! (Or Tom, in a pinch... )
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There you go Ais! Tom being a total dick again!

Good episode, although I really liked Jammer. It was a strange episode, and I hate to say it, but the Starbuck-hurt-thing seemed contrived to get rid of Anders...whom I liked.

Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally knew that Baltar was dreaming.

I kind've had a feeling that either Jammer or Gaeta was going to bite the dust in the episode, as sad as it was that Jammer was the one cut I'm glad it wasn't Gaeta. I just didn't really care all that much about Jammer. I mean I didn't like him but I didn't dislike him either, you know what I mean?

Yay, Laura's President again. I'm glad she got her position back.
and Tom being Vice President was cool too. I liked how Adama said he would throw him back in the brig if he tried to hang onto the power.
I Love Adama!

Lee working out again is a good thing. I knew he'd go on a diet as soon as Starbuck was back. lol.
Hopefully he'll get his muscles back soon. I miss the "hot Apollo".

So how long do you think they're gonna keep shoving people out of the airlock before Adama and Roslin do anything about it?
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw Starbuck in Halloween Resurrection hehe we got to see down her bra. It was a pretty crap movie though. I wanted Busta Rhymes to die the punk
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Paul- I saw that too! Just got back from a really odd Halloween party- if you were here, you couldve been my date!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to: