Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"it matters to me - juliana" by littleton_pace
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:45 pm    Post subject: "it matters to me - juliana" by littleton_pace Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"it matters to me - juliana" 01-11-2009

"What can I say? What can I do? I'm still in love; why aren't you?"

Juliet leaves Ana because she won't face up to the fact that she's gay. Still in denial, Ana's life doesn't feel the same without Juliet around.

Song: It Dont Matter To The Sun by Rosie Thomas
Vidder: littleton_pace
Length: 4:22 (79.7MB WMV)

Link(s):
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=deQzKlF0pkM - HQ
*download link soon*
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JULIANA?? Well, I didn't think it was possible...but it was!

Convincing AU, Kat! And soo beautiful. I really like the plot, and the manips really worked esp. with the audio from ER. Really pretty video, I also loved your beat use. Lovely job, Kat!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

never say impossible when it comes to Lost ships!!! its always possible, lol Thanks sweetie glad you liked ;P and yet that ER audio came in so damn handy

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOOOO AMAZING!! I love this new ship! You have to make more! ANd thank you so much for making it for me! awwww! So I think my favorite part has to be the ending with Ana screaming..."i need you now, I need you now" that audio worked really well for Ana's voice! I was surprised!! Also loved the beginning with Juliet saying your straight and I"m not. It set the video up so perfectly! Loved the phone call too...everything was just so sad and perfect...and I love how you colorize and texture your videos! I wish I could add texture to mine...it makes it so beautiful to look at. Anyway..this is one of my favs of yours! I could go on and on...but I think I'll stop now.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay! so glad you liked it im quite proud of the ship name, its so pretty i like the screaming as well, its that kinda scream that kinda sounds like anyone, lol ;P glad you liked the colours/textures too i just discovered the joys of gradient which is what gave this vid the muted yellowy colour thanks again hun! glad you liked

Wickedgal
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:07 pm    Post subject: it matters to me - juliana by littleton_pace Reply with quote

JULIANA? JULIANA? If i hadnt just have witnessed an amazing vid with FLAWLESS editing I would have said that that ship would never work. You have proved me wrong! And ive never been more glad to be wrong! The first line was perfect choice and the rest of the vid worked amazingly well! Superb! Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold!!!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh yeah Kat I forgot mention that I LOVED the scene when Juliet said, "I feel like your giving up" That was such a powerful scene!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG, Juliana! First of all, amazing ship name, and second of all - NEW SHIP! I've never thought of that, how awesometastical! lol Your editing was soooo flawless, all the cookie cutter bits and the soft beat use you did were great. I loved the texture and coloring on this one too, it was so beautiful, Kat! Aww, and the story was so sad and cool.

You're slowly breaking me, dammit! Gold!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:59 pm    Post subject: it matters to me - juliana by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Awww this was a good video! Especially as a rare ship and an AU. That was fantastic!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amy - thanks sweetie!! im so glad you liked it and im so glad you like the ship maybe you'll vid it one day?

nikki - aw, thanks ;p;p i like that scene too

allie - i know, isnt the ship name pretty?? i dunno why it didnt come to me before ;] glad to be breaking you

xXAngelicEvilXx - thanks! i love making rare AU's

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:51 am    Post subject: it matters to me - juliana by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Interesting new ship, Kat! Love the coloring, as always, great AU scenes. Awesome!
Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:37 am    Post subject: it matters to me - juliana by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Kat you are amazing yet again! I love everytime I get to see a new vid of yours! You are also making me a fan of other music that I usually wouldnt listen to unless it was in a vid...(Kate Nash...and now Rosie Thomas ) I couldnt believe it when I saw the ship, but when I saw that it was you doing it I was sure of its potential. I LOVED the ER clips worked in there! Love it! By the way did I mention that you are amazing!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heather - thanks hun!!

Thanks stacey! nikki actually got me onto rosie thomas through her awesome videos, now i have rosie's whole collection they're such great songs and yeah, the ER clips came in so handy

emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:38 am    Post subject: it matters to me - juliana by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Just...WOWSOME! Loved it Kat, so unique and fantastically pulled off! Loved the song choice (and colouring/texture as always ) Don't know what else to say except it was just superb!!!!
Freckles08
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:50 pm    Post subject: it matters to me - juliana by littleton_pace Reply with quote

All your Videos are so believeable Great video all the editing was perfect as usual Well done. I loved this
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: