Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Office
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so excited for tonights eppy! It's been sooo long, and YAY Jam baby tonight!!! I really hope it's a girl!

banner by: everythingwasfallingapart on tumblr
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY!! JAM BABY JAM BABY!!! And it's a girl!!!!!!!!!!! I was so excited!!! such a great ep not sure I like the name, but it'll grow on me

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol yeah, great episode! I wanted to smack that baby nurse though. She wasn't very encouraging. And lol when she was nursing the wrong baby! And Dwight and Angela? WTF? LOL they are so messed up!

Dwight: Before we conceive a child, it is important that we bring out a parenting contract … Item one, child will be breastfed by the mother for exactly six months, then on to a nutrient-rich winter vegetable mash, provided by the father Dwight Schrute hereafter referred to as Morpheus. Agreed?
Angela: Agreed.
Dwight: Acceptable names include and are limited to: Ebenezer, Jebedaya, Honus, Jedadaya, Worf.
Angela: No Star Trek names.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
soapbubbles511
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JAM baby squishiness!!! they are the cutest little family... and Jim going nuts trying to get Pam to actually go to the hospital... but I about died when Pam realized she had been breastfeeding/cuddling the wrong baby.. the look on her face when the other mom was all confused that the baby wasn't hungry

Dwight and Angela are so so very screwed up...

and yay! for Andy and Erin finally going to go on a date... although lmao at Michael trying to set her up with Kevin... and Andy stalking them from behind plants... Michael really does mean well, but his plans never ever go well...

random things I loved... poor Andy used to be named Walter Jr, until his little brother was born.... and they gave his brother his name and renamed him... Kevin cooking from the Twilight cookbook... awkward moment between Michael and Pam's mom.... Dwight sleeping without pants in Jim and Pam's bed... when Michael asked who was single, Ryan raises his hand, Kelly grabs his arm and says she has a man, Ryan continues to raise his hand
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that I've finished squeeing over little Cecilia I can properly review! I adored frazzled Jim "i'm not crazy, she's crazy. I'm not crazy; she's crazy!" and going through the baby books. "5-7 mins." and "where are my keys?!?!!"

and after Pam's accidental breastfeeding; i laughed so much at Jim pushing the bed back to the other lady oh-so-subtley

soapbubbles511 wrote:
Dwight sleeping without pants in Jim and Pam's bed...

hilarious!

also loved Michael tellign phyllis to hurry to her car when she said she had an ice-cream cake in there ;P

soapbubbles511
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

another random hilarious moment I just remembered... they're all trying to think of the opposites of the things that stimulate labor... Kevin suggests that cutting holes in Pam's shirt so there's no fabric touching her nipples is the opposite of nipple stimulation... Meredith says she has a shirt like that in her car and runs off to get it

Meredith and her random inappropriate sharing always crack me up
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
also loved Michael tellign phyllis to hurry to her car when she said she had an ice-cream cake in there ;P

LOL Yeah that was sooo funny! He's like "Well go, what's wrong with you!"

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lmao, Mega-desk! and Jim's quad-desk hahahah:)

Erin is so cute "i feel like i could lift a car!" lol damn her foster brother andy is so adorable

i guess they cant show us Jam/Cecilia every week now even tho that's what I want lol

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL yeah, Mega desk was so funny and Micheal was as weird as ever!

"It is the closest that the Irish will ever get to Christmas" -

LOL Whaaat?

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was watching the birth ep again today and remebered one of my FAVE parts, Jim doing his 'move' to help Pam breastfeed LMAO!

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay; andy/erin's first kiss!! too bad it was at a garbage dump, lol but they still managed to be absolutely cute as can be!

Andy's face when he thought the leads were in Erin's shirt; lmao!

I miss Pam, cant wait til she comes back or brings the bub in for a visit

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay!! Pam's back!!! I'm so glad they made it more real-to-life and showed her still with a little baby belly i love love LOVE dwight and isabelle "WHack!" and andy and erin; too adorable I cringed so much when date!mike came out he was doing so well before that!

creed playing dance-dance revolution - highlight! And erin touching that guys leg 'hey big boy'

I loved this ep; it was so fun Although Kevin was weirding me out with his grossness in this ep, it was a tad much

Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol kevin cracked me up with the window thing. The wanting Pam's breasts to leak was weird though.

Angela getting whacked by Isabelle was so funny.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL! Angela getting whacked was my favorite part! Isabel is so perfect for Dwight! LOL it was so funny when Dwight was telling Angela he wanted a "Large" family or did he say big? I think Isabel might be slightly taller than him! haha! Kevin is gross but that was pretty funny when Jim was like "What is happening?" After Kevin went up to her and did the "Waaa" thing for the 5th time..It is true though...in the beginning when you first start breastfeeding even if you start to think about needing to feed the baby your breast start leaking.
But that's why they make breast pads which if Pam was smart she was wearing those so Kevin's plan would have never worked.

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FUNNY EP TONIGHT!! Lols, i felt last weeks was a bit lackluster compared to this one; but this was like old Office, so damn funny!! i laughed so many times, dwight at the end. "If we stop; they will rape us!"

And pam diving down from the window, lols and when she showed CC's pic, that was so cute

Loved it!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 10 of 14

Jump to: