Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Biker Boys: Leaving Lincoln

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:01 am    Post subject: Biker Boys: Leaving Lincoln Reply with quote

Well, I was gona do a new ep this weekend but ended up working on Secrets but I pieced this together. It's basically just a recap special a la Lost Journey... except better. So, this is for people who might be interested in reading the series and of course for fans already who want to remember all the crap. So here it is... If it is your first time reading and enjoy it, the actual eps are up at MG's Fics

Pauly glugged down the beer. "Bartender!"
"What?" Paul violently threw the bottle at the man. It hit the guy's head and shattered into pieces. Pauly laughed and sddenly started crying. "Paul, she was just a girl." Marcus was sitting next to him at the bar. "She wasn't just some girl. She was the girl."
"Dude, I met her. We all met her," Marcus pointed down the table at Nate, Colin and Harry. "and we all think she was a stupid bitch."
"Shut up, Marcus. She wasn't a stupid bitch. Well... she wasn't a bitch at least." Nate grabbed Marcus' bottle away from him and started to drink it. "This is the final nail in the haystack for me, you guys."
"Nail in the haystack?" Harry asked confused. "I'm drunk, okay?! What I'm saying is... I'm leaving this hellhole we call Suburbia." Nate stared at him. "What the hell are you talking about? The town isn't called Suburbia. It's Lincoln."
"Whatever! I'm drunk!"
"Okay!"
"Okay!" Colin intervened, "Okay! Pauly, you were saying?"
"I am leaving this hellhole called... Lincoln? Is that it?"
"Yeah, that's it."
"Okay. I'm leaving this hellhole called Lincoln. Who's with me?"
Paul jumped up off his chair and looked at his friends. "I said... WHO THE HELL IS WITH ME!?!"
"What do you mean you're going to leave?"
"I'm gonna get my chopper and drive outta here." Marcus sighed, "Pauly, you gotta stop drinking."
"Why?"
"You don't have a 'chopper'. You have a scooter, not a motorcycle."
"Aw, dammit." Paul sat back down on the stool.

Biker Boys: Leaving Lincoln

Nate typed in another code. This time the code was 87681523766716. A very differet one compared to the last code, 87681523766715. He yawned. This was the worst job ever. He picked up his coffee cup and drank the beer that was sitting in the cup. He sat it down and burped loudly. He looked around hoping no one heard him. "What the hell was that?"
"Dammit." Josh stuck his head over the edge of the cubicle. "Did you just burp Nate?"
"Um... yeah."
"What are you drinking?" Josh jokingly said.
"Haha that's funny...um.... LOL?" Josh laughed, "I get it. LOL is internet talk. Haha." Josh glanced down at Nate's mug. "Is that... beer?"

Nate fell down onto the ground in front of the building. Te security guards threw a box filled with his stuff down next to him. The box hit the ground and the mug shattered and beer flew out of the box splattering onto him and the pavement. "Dammit!" He jumped up and turned to the security guards. "That was my last beer!"

--

"I'm home!" Nate threw the box and his keys down on the table. He walked to the fridge and pulled out a beer. He looked over at the kitchen table. There was a note engraved into the wood. "What the hell..."

I am sick of this. I just got the message you're fired. It's ridiculous. We've been dating for five years and all you've done is get fired from jobs and hang out at bars. I'm sick of this life and I'm sick of you. We don't even have any pencils, pens or paper in this hell hole! Goodbye.

Aislynn

Nate stood up and looked over the note. "Dammit." Nate walked out of the kitchen and sat down. "Well... guess I'll go to the bar. " He jumped up and grabbed his keys.

--

Colin looked in the rear view mirror. He looked back at the road. "Crap!" He stepped on the brake and his tires skidded as he tried to avoid the baby carriage. He swerved and his car ran right into the building in front of him. Colin stepped on the gas and tried to back out of the building but his bumper was caught on something. The car's headlights went on and suddenly there was a bright shining in Colin's eyes. His eyes focused and could see what the light was reflecting off of. Motorcycles. "Damn motorcycles." He drove back out of the building and drove down the road as the sirens came closer.

--

Harry sat down in the booth, holding his jaw. Colin, Nate, Marcus and Pauly were all sitting at the booth. Marcus had been crying and looekd over at Harry. "What happened to you, Harry?"
"Worst day of my life."
"Yeah."
"These past few days have sucked huh guys?" Pauly said, not drinking a beer, he was drinking club soda. "Remember what I said two nigts ago?"

--

All five of the guys crossed over the police tape, some went under, other went over, Harry tried to be cool and jump over it but got his foot tangled in it. They allfinally got over to the motorcycles.

Harry pointed at the blue one. "I call that one."
Colin pointed to the dark red one. "That one's mine."
Paul pointed out the black one. "That one."
Marcus pointed out the light blue one. "Mine."
Nate pointed at the last one. "Fine, I guess this..." The last bike left was hot pink. "Aw, come on! Are there any more in here?"
"I don't think so."
"Dammit!"
"You can paint it over later if you want."
"Fine." Nate reluctantly put his leg over the bike and got on it. At the same moment, they all revved the engines. Pauly gassed it and tored through the police tape. Everyone followed down the road.

Pauly skidded to a stop at the red light and turned on the indicator. Everyone skidded to a stop next to him, finally having caught up. "Where the hell are we going, Paul?" Nate said as he adjusted on the little seat of the pink bike. "Because my ass already hurts."
"We're going to our houses and getting our crap."

--

Everyone jumped on their bikes in front of Pauly's house. Pauly revved the engine and looked back at his house.
"You guys go over to Harry's house. Me and Nate'll meet you at Coleen's."
"Did you just say Coleen?"
"Um... no."
"Yeh you did." Suddenly, the door opened and some guy in a robe staggered outside, yawning. "Crap," Paul moaned under his breath and flew down the street. No one realized it was time to go again and suddenly again, quickly followed after him.

"Pauly?" The man stopped yawning and rubbed his eyes and could barely see the brake lights on the bikes. He turned around and walked inside. He looked over at the coffee table in front of the couch and saw a piece of paper lying there. Still tired, he walked over to the table, tripping on the shag carpeting. He fell down onto the couch and grabbed the note.

Tom,

Stole some motorcycles, leaving town, doubt I'll be back. I'll see ya when the first parent dies.

Pauly

Tom stared at the letter. He thought it over for a second and suddenly, his eyes widened. "Dammit. Again?"

He swung open the closet doors and grabbed a leather jacket off the rack that was covered in dust. He quickly pulled off his robe and put on some jeans and put the jacket on over a white t-shirt he was wearing.

--

He opened the garage door and pushed the button on the wall. It aumomatically started to open. He grabbed an old bicycle and jumped onto it and sped off in the directions he had seen the motorcycles, leaving the garage door wide open.

--

Tom rolled down the street on the bike by the bar and then stopped at the corner. Cops were gathered round the corner. Tom slid by slowly and heard a cop mention stolen bikes. Tom sped down the street towards Colin's house.

--

"Oh my God!" Colin jumped off of Harry's couch in shock. "Hell no!"

"What is it?!" Marcus ran into the room. Harry stumbled in behind him. "Guys... look..." The TV was on the 11 o'clock news.

"--any information on who stole the motorcycles please call us at 916-Cal-lTur. Once again, five motorcycles have been stolen at the corner of Peoria and Colfax. One of the bikes..."

--

Tom looked into Colin's window, banging on the glass. "Hello?" Suddenly, he heard motorcycle engines. He turned around and saw five pairs of headlights coming down the road. "Yes!" Tom ran out into the road, making all five of them skid to a stop on their bikes. Tom couldn't see their faces, the headlights were blinding him. "What the hell is your problem?" Tom finally spurted out. "You just leave a note. What kind of dillweed just leaves a note?" All five of the headlights went off. It took a moment for Tom's eyes to adjust.

"What the hell did you just say to me, boy?"
"Oh, shoot." Tom slowly started to back away from the five giant bikers, covered in tattoos and wearing giant beards. The leader stepped off his bike and walked toward Tom. "Oh my God, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean anything by that, Mister..." Tom looked at the embroidered on the man's leather vest. "Mister... Zeke. I thought you were my--" Zeke grabbed Tom by his hair and ran him straight into Colin's garage door, leaving an imprint of Tom's face.

Zeke let go of Tom and Tom fell down onto the driveway, blood dripping out of both his nose and mouth. "Think next time you call someone better than you a dillweed, sir." Zeke jumped on his bike and he and his chronies sped off down the street.

--

Pauly and Nate sat on the sidewalk on their bikes. A car slowed down in front of them. "Excuse me, gentlemen. Where--"
"Oh, hello Officer."
"Where'd ya get those bikes?"
"Um..." Nate and Pauly exchanged quick looks of fear. "We bought them at that new motorcycle place."
"That place never opened before it got hit by a car. You stole those."
"Don't accuse us of something we didn't do!"

The cop got out of his car. "Crap!" Nate started to run, leaving Pauly and the bikes behind. "FREEZE!" He continued to run. The cop and pulled out his gun and shot. Nate fell to the ground and started shaking like crazy. "Oh my God! What did you do?!" Pauly asked as he watched Nate continue shaking. The cop lifted up his gun. Written on the side was TASER GUN. "Oh..." The cop aimed at Pauly and shot. But the taser bullet missed as the cop flew up into the air after being hit by Marcus on his motorcycle. The four skidded to a stop in front of Pauly.

"We gotta get out of here!" Pauly looked over at Tom. "Hey Pauly."
"NO!" Pauly ran straight at him and punched him in the face. He fell off his bike and landed on the pavement. "Oh my God! Pauly!"

Pauly ran over to Nate, who was still being electrocuted and pulled the square thing still hooked on the gun out of him. Nate stopped shaking and puked all over the ground in front of him. "Come on! We gotta go!" Nate wobbily stood up and ran over to his bike. "Are you okay, Nate?"
"Yeah, I'm-" More vomiting. "We gotta stop for a second so Nate can stop puking." Suddenly, all of them could hear sirens coming toward them. "I'm fine," yelled Nate, wiping some puke off his mouth with Tom's sleeve.

"Then let's go!" All five of them revved their engines and tore off down the street. Leaving Tom covered in puke and passed out next to the cop. The cop's body twitched and shot the taser again. It hit into Tom who suddenly started being electrocuted. The other police cars soon arrived and arrested Tom.

--

Pauly, Colin, Harry, Nate and Marcus all drove past the sign. They were finally on the road.

LEAVING LINCOLN
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AWESOME RECAP
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Vicky...
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well no one else commented bastards
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marcus did over at MGF
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh well Marcus isn't a bastard lol

I haven't been there in a while actually.........

*sneaks over to MGF*
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't this just a recap show though I hate them
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate em too but theyre great for weeks when you're lazy
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bastard

MG... MGF ain't working for me... I'm logged in but I can't post anywhere is it in a mood again
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes is moody today
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: