Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Amazing Adventures of Aislynn - Season Two.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately it is still in Colin's post
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh god no!!!

lol
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, here's ep 2x03. I hardly had any of Vicky, Broadband Man, Paul or Boone, since I wanted to focus on a big fight then some Naislynn. Hope ya like!

The Amazing Adventures of Aislynn

Episode 2x03:
Fight Show.

Day 82: China.

The crowd continued to roar with applause, amazed at Aislynn’s great fighting skills. Aislynn stood up and bowled triumphantly. But this happiness was cut short by Father Kongshaw.

“Silence!” snapped Kongshaw. “It is not traditional battle! She is merely an actor!”

“No she’s not!” came a voice from behind Kongshaw. “She’s an actor who can fight!” Kongshaw and Aislynn turned around. It was Nate.

“Nate!” exclaimed Aislynn, running forward and hugging him. Then out came Josh and Colin. Josh fumed at the sight of Aislynn and Nate hugging.

“Who the hell are they?” asked Kongshaw angrily.

“We’re Aislynn’s friends, jerk!” replied Colin. “Duh.”

“Shut up!” snapped Kongshaw. “You’re leaving immediately!”

“Not without Aislynn!” said Josh, raising his eyebrows.

“Ooh, trying to put up a fight, eh?” asked Kongshaw keenly. “Well, I’ll give you one. Men, get these damn freaks outta here!”

None of the men moved. They just stood there, occasionally breathing in air.

“I said go!” Kongshaw angrily repeated.

“We heard you.” said a soldier. “And we’re not gonna! Aislynn makes more sense than you ever have!”

“Wha…well…err…” Kongshaw couldn’t believe what he was hearing. “Then…maybe I’ll have to take the dimpled weirdo on by myself!”

The crowd gasped.

Broadband man flew through the skies, with Vicky and Paul on each of his large, muscly shoulders. Boone was on his back.

“So, err, Broadband…man…” said Paul. “Is it alright if we still call you Matt?”

“Broadband Man stays forever.” replied Broadband Man. “So you must continue to call me Broadband Man at all times.”

“Okay…” said Paul.

“But Matt…” started Vicky.

“Broadband Man!” snapped Matthew. Vicky rolled her eyes. All this superhero stuff was going to his head. “He’ll go back to normal soon.” she told herself. “I’ll just leave him for now.”

The crowd had formed a circle. In the middle were Josh and Father Kongshaw. A tiny little man stood between them. “Okay…” said the little man. “Three… two…one… fight!”

The crowd yelled and cheered as Josh charged towards Kongshaw with great force. Kongshaw grabbed Josh’s head in a headlock. Josh kicked Kongshaw in between the legs, and Kongshaw fell to the ground. Josh then jumped up and down on Kongshaw’s back. Kongshaw grabbed his ankles, which sent him to the ground too. The two of them both continuously tried to get up, but kept being dragged down again by each other.

“Nate, do something!” yelled Aislynn. Nate ran down and grabbed Kongshaw. Josh punched Kongshaw in the face over and over, until he gave up. Aislynn was free to leave China with them.

“Oh, Nate, thank you!” Aislynn said. She kissed him on the lips. Josh stared in anger.

“What the?!? I did all the fighting!” yelled Josh. “You bastard!” He charged again, this time towards Nate. Nate fell to the ground.

“Oh, you’ve got to be joking!” said Aislynn angrily. “You guys are still having this stupid argument?”

“Well…uhh…” Josh searched for an excuse. “Nate started it.”

“Oh my god, shut up!” Aislynn stormed past the crowd. Nate ran after her.

“Wait! Aislynn, please!” Aislynn stopped and turned around to face Nate.

“What is it?” asked Aislynn.

“I love you!” said Nate.

“Sure ya do.” Aislynn said, rolling her eyes. “You don’t even know what love is, do you?”

“I do now!” said Nate. “I promise! I’ve changed! I’m not a stupid idiot anymore! Well, I’m still stupid, but not quite as idiotic…”

“Nate, I don’t know if I can trust you.” said Aislynn.

“Please! I’m really really sorry!” He got down on his knees, and took her hand.

“Oh, god!” said Aislynn.

“Aislynn, will you--” began Nate.

“Don’t say it!” begged Aislynn.

“Marry me?” Nate continued. Aislynn sighed, and kneeled down next to him.

“Nate, do you really think it’s smart to propose just because you’re sorry about something?” asked Aislynn.

“Err… probably not.” said Nate, looking embarrassed. “But I truly do love you, and I wanna marry you!”

“If you really mean that, I love you too.” said Aislynn. “And I forgive you. But hey, let’s save the wedding for when we’re both a little more ready.”

Nate blushed. “Yeah…good idea.” They laughed then kissed.

TO BE CONTINUED…

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.

Last edited by marcus on Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my! *throws rice and confetti over her own head* I'm just so *sniff* happy I could just *sniffle* cry!

"Dimpled weirdo?" Gotta love that!

Ooo, and I loved all the action scenes!

Somehow, I think Vicky's gonna have do something drastic to cure Mr. Foxy Broadband Man of his going-to-his-head-superheroness! (Superheroness? Since when is THAT a word? Since right now! See, I just used it in a sentence! )

Great chapter! It has action, suspense, humor and raging romance! All of the classics, rolled into one! Loved it and can't wait for more!

~Aislynn
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO that was an awesome ep Marcus, like Aislynn said it had a bit of everything in it.....

and what has happened to my beloved Matt ..... he needs a slap around the head
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys. Here's ep 4. Finally they're back together as a group. Phew! It was difficult to keep everyone's stories going. Know what's funny? It took almost a whole season to get from China to Shallabonbon, but this time it took one day! But then this time the Marci weren't after them, and Kongshaw had to pay for them, so they had a normal plane ride.

The Amazing Adventures of Aislynn

Episode 2x04:
The Dating Game.

Day 82: China.

“Why don’t you just give up, Josh?” asked Colin. They were waiting for Nate and Aislynn to return. “She clearly wants to be with Nate.”

“But why?” asked Josh. “I just don’t get it!”

“Well, no use thinking about something you don’t know the answer to.” replied Colin. “How ‘bout tomorrow night we go out to see if we can match you with a girl, and heck, maybe me too!”

Josh laughed and nodded. “Okay.” he said. “I guess that’s a good idea.”

Day 83: Shallabonbon Hotel.

Vicky was cooking 2-minute noodles in their hotel. Broadband Man walked up to her and saw what she was cooking.

“What is this long piece of string you put on fire?” asked Broadband Man.

“Err…noodles.” replied Vicky.

“Broadband Man cannot eat noodles!” snapped Broadband Man. “He needs something strengthening!”

“Oh really?” asked Vicky, rolling her eyes. “Well, what does ‘Broadband Man’ need to eat?”

“Beef.” said Broadband Man.

“We don’t have any beef, and you told me last week that you hated beef anyway!” said Vicky angrily.

“That was Matthew. I am Broadband Man.” he said. “I love meet and nothing but meet.”

“Oh my god!” Vicky said angrily. “Shut up with this whole Superhero thing!” She stormed off.

Broadband Man looked at Paul. “Did I do something wrong?” Paul just rolled his eyes and continued watching TV with Boone on his lap.

Vicky walked out of the hotel, for some fresh air. Suddenly Aislynn, Nate, Josh and Colin came along.

“Guys, you’re back?” asked Vicky. “Wow, we have a lot of things to tell you.”

“We have more things to tell you!” said Nate.

Vicky laughed. “I don’t think so.”

“I do. Ya want a bet?” asked Nate, getting slightly mad.

“Nate, it was just a joke.” said Aislynn.

“Oh, right.” laughed Nate. “Err…I knew that.”

That afternoon the group, finally together again, shared all that had happened. At nighttime, Colin and Josh left to go to the town.

“Where are you guys going?” asked Aislynn.

“We’re gonna go get us some girls.” said Colin. They laughed and walked out.

“Okay…” said Aislynn. “Well, I guess that’ll stop Josh from fighting over me.”

“So why’d ya choose Nate?” asked Paul.

“Well, he’s such a great guy. He’s nice, good looking…” began Aislynn.

“Good looking?” laughed Paul. “I think you need your eyes checked!”

“Err, Paul, don’t you have a glass eye?” asked Vicky.

“Oh, shut up!” said Paul.

“Danger lurks in this hotel.” said Broadband Man. “I feel it…danger…” He turned around and knocked over a vase.

“You’re the only dangerous one.” said Vicky, rolling her eyes.

“Watch and learn, Josh, watch and learn…” Colin walked up to a girl with long blonde hair in the bar they were at. “Why, hello there. You must be the prettiest thing I’ve ever seen in my entire life!” The woman smiled. But she was looking at something behind Colin. Colin turned around to see a big, tough man.

“Howdy.” said the man. “I’m her charming husband.” He punched Colin in the face.

Colin walked back over to Josh. “Wow…Nate used to go through that every single day.”

Josh laughed. “Here, let’s see if I’m more successful.” He walked right over to a blonde girl sitting drinking a soda, probably the only one who didn’t have alcohol in the entire bar. “Hi.” said Josh. “Mind if I join ya?”

“Sure.” said the girl. “I’m Jessica. Jessica Alba.” She turned around, and Josh could see her face for the first time.

“Oh my god!” thought Josh. “She looks exactly like Aislynn!”

“Broadband Man has fixed the danger of the vase.” said Broadband Man, bowing. Aislynn looked under the carpet nearby.

“No you haven’t!” she said. “You just swept it under the rug!”

“Stay back from there!” said Broadband Man. “Great evil lurks there.”

Vicky stood up. “That does it! I’m breaking up with you! I don’t wanna be with some stupid one-hit wonder superhero that can’t relax or do anything fun!” She stormed out, to her room, and shut the door. There was a long awkward silence.

“Hmm…” said Broadband Man. “Noodles don’t sound too bad, actually.”

TO BE CONTINUED…

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marcus wrote:
“Broadband Man cannot eat noodles!” snapped Broadband Man. “He needs something strengthening!”

What's really funny is that I can actually picture Foxy in full superhero get-up, saying those lines!

marcus wrote:
“Good looking?” laughed Paul. “I think you need your eyes checked!”

“Err, Paul, don’t you have a glass eye?” asked Vicky.

*hysterical laughter* That just killed me! Don't worry, I got better...

marcus wrote:
Josh laughed. “Here, let’s see if I’m more successful.” He walked right over to a blonde girl sitting drinking a soda, probably the only one who didn’t have alcohol in the entire bar. “Hi.” said Josh. “Mind if I join ya?”

“Sure.” said the girl. “I’m Jessica. Jessica Alba.” She turned around, and Josh could see her face for the first time.

“Oh my god!” thought Josh. “She looks exactly like Aislynn!”

*scream of sheer joy* It's me! It's me! Yay!!!!! At last, there's a way I can get both Nate AND Josh without being a total, you know, skank or anything!

And you KNOW how much I loved being the only one in the bar not drinking alcohol!

marcus wrote:
“Broadband Man has fixed the danger of the vase.” said Broadband Man, bowing. Aislynn looked under the carpet nearby.

“No you haven’t!” she said. “You just swept it under the rug!”

“Stay back from there!” said Broadband Man. “Great evil lurks there.”

It's official. I love Broadband Man. Not "that" way, of course. I have great faith that Vicky will return to "fix" him. True love will beat a superhero complex before the story's done! (I hope! 'Cause otherwise, Vicky'll be saaaaaad! )

Loved the chapter! Fabulous work, as always!

~Aislynn
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Aislynn. But remember, two people who look exactly the same could confuse their boyfriends.

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*sits up straighter* Why, that's true, now isn't it???

MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL Good ep...now... when will the show be good again?

jk
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't get it.

MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

neither do i

I think tit's just m "mean in your face and edgy" humor
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really get scared of your reviews, MG! Honestly! Everyone else says it's great but you're completely honest and sometimes scary.

MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL sorry. I'll just lie like everyone else.
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No please don't. I need someone to be really harsh.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 3 of 18

Jump to: