Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Woman that Stopped the World: An Aislynn fanfic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*gasp* An update? Yippee!!!!

Polarbear wrote:
She was by the sea edge her feet dug deep into the wet sand. She looked out at the sea wondering why all this bad stuff kept happening to her. A reassuring hand was placed on her shoulder. She looked around and saw Josh.

Aw, I'm doing the Rose thing... Well, it all ended up working out well for her so I'm hopeful! I think I just need some "quality" time with the Joshie-bot and I'll be alllllllllllllllllllllllll better!

Did I just say that outloud?

Nate and his chicken wings and beer...

Fabulous! So glad that you picked back up!

*hug*
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Previously on TWTSTW..

A huge white blob appeared infront of him and started to roll towards him. Marcus passed out and the white ball sucked him into itself and continued on rolling down the path uprooting trees as it went.

Josh sat down next to her. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing is going right for us Josh. I don't think we'll ever be able to save the world. Especially not stuck on this damn island."

"It depends how you look at it. I mean we survived didn't we. Who knows maybe it was fate that brought us to the island?"

"I don't believe in fate." Aislynn said, looking coldly ahead.

And now the next installment of TWTSTW..

Chapter 10: Freshman

Aislynn wandered along the beach, rubbing the sides of her arms trying to keep warm, what with the nights being so cold on this island. She could almost feel Josh's muscular arms wrapped around her, wishing she hadn't been so rough with him earlier. Suddenly she felt like someone was watching her and looked over her shoulder. Standing in the distance was a stationary figure illuminated by the soft moonlight.

"Come closer." She called out.

"I can't.." The voice said not moving a muscle.

She wandered towards the man realising it was Josh.

"Oh Josh I am so sorry about earlier. Let's make up shall we studmuffin?" She tugged at his shirt and brought his head down to kiss her. "I've missed those sweet Southern lips of yours." She said breaking the kiss. Josh looked at her coldy.

"Well say something.." She said holding his hand against her breast. The skin on his hand began to crack and his arm fell away in her grasp. She let out a silent scream and took a deep intake of breath as the rest of Josh's body disintegrated infront of her and was blown away by the wind.

A strange crescendo sounding like a kettle boiling revereberated around her head. She woke up screaming.

"Aislynn what's the matter?" Jay called out from a way down the beach. Josh and Colin came running to see what the matter was.

"Stay away from me all of you! Just stay away!" She shouted at them giving Josh the coldest look of all.

For once Colin didn't have a smart alec comment to say and held Josh back from getting any closer to Aislynn.

"Let me go dammit."

"She doesn't want to know, Josh. Just leave it."

"So tell me why do you want to join this administration?" LC looked down her nose at the new recruit.

"I've always admired the pentagon, the building not the shape although it certainly one of my favourite polygons." Paul said shuffling nervously in his chair, glancing at the strange man's head bobbing around the glass container.

"Time to test your reflexes." E gurgled and pressed a button and small little rockets lit up and he flew off the desk and smacked Paul square on the nose.

"What the hell?!" Paul said, wiping some blood from his nose. E chuckled to himself.

"Sorry I just wanted to lighten the mood."

Yeah, nice one." Paul said sarcastically.

"I think I like this kid."

Holly lifted a huge load of paperwork onto her desk.

"I swear RS. There's so much more work to do round here now with Warren and Nate gone."

"True that, sister." RS was rifling through her own stash of papers. She flapped her tail impatiently on the ground. "So what do you make of the new guy?"

"He's kinda cute." Holly giggled.

"Oh yes definetly a stud monkey if ever I saw one but the question is whether he's up to the job here."

"I think he's got the right tools." Holly laughed and leant back in her chair then fell over under her desk.

"You okay?" RS asked.

Holly popped her head back up from under the desk and redid her hair. "Just ignore that ever happened, okay?"

"How are the bandages, Nate?"

"Oh just dandy thanks, Jay. You sure you weren't a nurse in another life?"

"Yeah I'm sure. I've only ever sold shrimp, it's all I've ever known." Jay sighed. "So do you want to go search for Mims?"

"I think I'd just rather be alone for a while Jay. Sorry." Nate said, walking off ahead.

"What is it with eveyrone? I guess I'll have to do it myself!" She shouted down the beach at Nate and headed off towards the jungle.

Nate continued walking thinking to himself. He felt so trapped on the island with no way of contacting The Pentagon. He was also craving a beer having drank the last of his stash with Jay the previous night. He knew it was going to hell without beer for much longer. He tripped on something in the sand and fell flat on his face. He got up and spat some sand out of his mouth.

"Yuck!" Nate said looking around to see what he had tripped on. It was a small stone head covered in sand. He wiped some of the sand off of it. It looked almost gargoyle-like with a wicked crooked face and nose.

"You're not the prettiest are ya." Nate stroked the head. He heard a strange clicking noise and the head started to descend into the sand. The ground started to shake under his feet and a ramp appeared from beneath the sand. Nate chucked a rock into the entrance just in case of booby traps but nothing happened so he headed on down the ramp. A fierce white light shone out from the ramp and Nate's screams could be heard across the beach.
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"Oh Josh I am so sorry about earlier. Let's make up shall we studmuffin?"

*dreamy sigh*

Quote:
She let out a silent scream and took a deep intake of breath as the rest of Josh's body disintegrated infront of her and was blown away by the wind.

What was sorta funny is that, as I read that, I said, "NOOOOOOO!" out loud! So, not a silent scream but still...

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Whew! Just a dream. An... ominous dream...

Quote:
"Time to test your reflexes." E gurgled and pressed a button and small little rockets lit up and he flew off the desk and smacked Paul square on the nose.

"What the hell?!" Paul said, wiping some blood from his nose. E chuckled to himself.

"Sorry I just wanted to lighten the mood."

Yeah, nice one." Paul said sarcastically.

Ah-HAH! Now we mere "Registered Users" know something about the secret "swearing in" Council Member ceremony!

Quote:
Holly laughed and leant back in her chair then fell over under her desk.

"You okay?" RS asked.

Holly popped her head back up from under the desk and redid her hair. "Just ignore that ever happened, okay?"

I *heart* Holly! And I love RS with here mermaid tail!

Quote:
The ground started to shake under his feet and a ramp appeared from beneath the sand. Nate chucked a rock into the entrance just in case of booby traps but nothing happened so he headed on down the ramp. A fierce white light shone out from the ramp and Nate's screams could be heard across the beach.

*gasp* I LOVE that! Uh, not some horrible fate befalling Nate, that is. But just how Lostian that is! (Def: "Lostian" - when something happens in a manner as would be seen on the TV show Lost... )

I'm SO glad you've resumed writing this again! I've really missed it! Great chapter, looking forward to more!
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great ep even though I wasn't in it. I love all the Lost References.

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Mims_and_Jay
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL! Nate and me eating chicken wings and drinking beer... you really know how to keep an audience entertained, Pauly!
On a more... weirder note, just because I think you might like to know this... My mate zozo just fell off her chair whilst sitting on it. Like RS (or was it Holly?) in your story.
My other mate Cara says she loves Boone.... and wants to do bad stuff to him... I think I better leave...
Buh bye!
Jay
xxx

http://www.lostvideo.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=3340
Pervy, but funny!
Banner from cyber tiger anime.
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys! No promises on a new chapter anytime soon. I'm pretty busy atm.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL I didn't realize there's been a new ep for so long!!

Well, it was awesome... Cliffhanger!
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Colin! New ep..

Previously on TWTSTW..

It was a small stone head covered in sand. He wiped some of the sand off of it. It looked almost gargoyle-like with a wicked crooked face and nose.

"You're not the prettiest are ya." Nate stroked the head. He heard a strange clicking noise and the head started to descend into the sand. The ground started to shake under his feet and a ramp appeared from beneath the sand. Nate chucked a rock into the entrance just in case of booby traps but nothing happened so he headed on down the ramp. A fierce white light shone out from the ramp and Nate's screams could be heard across the beach.

And now the next installment of TWTSTW..

Chapter 11: The Pit

Marcus coughed, his throat extremely dry and hoarse. All around him was blackness. He could feel his hands and his legs tied and tried to speak but nothing came out. He reached around at the ground under his feet. It felt like earth, rustic and grainy in his hands. A rustling could be heard above and a bright light shone down on Marcus. Someone had lifted open the cover. The light was so bright Marcus looked away, his eyes not adjusted to it. In the corner of the space he saw Mims, unconscious and tied up.

"WHAT'S THE PASSWORD?" A voice shouted down into the pit.

Marcus cleared his throat and strained to speak. "I don't know your.. bloody password!" He croaked.

"Just joking with ya, there ain't no bleedin password!" The voice chuckled and the cover shut.

"Bastard!"

"I don't know where he went, honestly." Jay said biting her bottom lip. "I went off to look for Mims and then I come back and he's gone."

"He's probably gone to survey the island, the pillock." Colin said laughing.

"We need to start forming a search party. What do you say?" Jay asked impatiently.

"I think the girl's right. But let's stay together alright? We aint losing anyone else." Josh said before gazing at Aislynn down the beach sitting by herself again.

"Who said I was lost?"

They turned round to see Nate.

"What happened to you, Nathan?" Jay asked.

"I got a little side-tracked, sorry about that. Since when was I on anyone's watchlist anyhow? If it's anyone's business I had to go pee amongst other things." He said.

Jay looked down and grumbled to herself. Josh wandered over to Aislynn.

"So you talking to me again, sweetpea?"

"Maybe.."

"Well we are thinking about starting a search party to go find Marcus and Mims. You interested?"

"Sure. I need to know one thing though.. you got my back?"

"Got your back..what do you mean?"

"I dunno. Forget it." Aislynn said, getting up. Josh reached to help her up.

"Nate, I swear if you've gone missing again.." Aislynn muttered to herself wandering through the forest. They had stopped to collect some water and he had disappeared again. Struggling through some annoyingly prickly foliage she came out into the open. Infront of her was a stunning waterfall and a large lake.

"How's about joining me, sunshine?" Nate walked out of the water, naked. Aislynn gasped and looked through her fingers at him. Nate shook some water out of his hair and walked towards her putting his arms round her waist. He leant in and pulled her hands to her sides then kissed her. She pulled away shocked and embarrassed but it was too late. Josh stood fuming by the forest's edge.

"You've got quite the nerve, pup." He said and began to make his way towards Nate who just stood there naked without a care in the world. Josh took him by the throat and pushed him down onto the hard rocks.

"What?.. scared of a little competition?" He managed. Josh flinched. With his immense robotic strength Josh could have ripped his throat out there and then but he felt better of it. Josh released his grip knocking his head back against the ground.

"Put some clothes on. There's ladies present."

Jay and Colin appeared behind Josh. Jay wiped away tears in her eyes and sat down on a tree stump.

"Dude, seriously get some pants on." Colin said unimpressed. Nate looked over his shoulder. "You checkin me out?"

"Gross." Colin shook his head. Nate pulled his jeans on and chuckled to himself.

"How about we find Mims already?" Jay scowled. Aislynn sat next to her and put her arm round her. "That's exactly what we are going to do. Let's get moving. And Nate don't ever do that to me again."

Mims and Marcus lay snuggling in the dark sharing each others warmth.

"I miss Jay." She said crying quietly. This was one of the first times Mims hadn't burst out laughing after a sentence. Marcus was impressed.

"It's okay. We're gonna get out of this."

The cover of the pit was opened once again.

"It's time."

"Time for what??" Marcus asked.

"You'll see."

Mims let out a squeak.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mystery... whoa. And weird naked Nate... whoa horrifying

Great ep, Paul.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woo-hoo, an update! *does happy dance*

Oh man, I SO loved all the Lost references in there... The waterfall, the naked Nate, the "you checking me out?" bit, the naked Nate... Wait, I think I said that one already...

Seriously, I love this bunches and bunches!!!! *smoooooooooooooch*

*giggles, then runs away*

fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY a new ep.... I also loved all the Lost references, so great

awesome ep Paul... hope you don't leave it to long for the next one
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great ep Paul. I love the Lost references and the jokes....not so sure about the naked Nate though.

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Mims_and_Jay
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mims is alive! *Joins everyone in the happy dance*
Weird naked people...
Sounds like my brothers... not a good thing!
Glad it's back!
Jay
xxx

http://www.lostvideo.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=3340
Pervy, but funny!
Banner from cyber tiger anime.
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry just can't be bothered with this fic anymore. I only made it cause Aislynn stopped vidding and it sucks anyway. Nate was an evil clone. His dead body would have turned up. Aislynn would have found out Josh was a robot. He would have sacrificed himself to save himself ala Terminator 2. Aislynn would have gone back to vidding driven by the loss of Josh. When we are at our lowest ebb we are also at our highest creative thingymebob.

THE END
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what??
I was just catching up and u cancelled it???

http://www.dontalmostgive.org
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11

Jump to: