Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who will be next?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lostzilla
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Claire!

http://www.dontalmostgive.org
meandi
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But I just don't get it. Kristin said right after she found out about how this person dies, that she was shocked and she thought it was "soo good" (a good way the person dies, I guess.) But let's say Shannon is the oneto die (she is.) Let's figure out who will KILL her then? It's not Jack.
And according to Kristin the person that does it might be a monster as well.
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DESMOND kills her??? When she tries to destroy the button? He's the only one understanding what it means, right??
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From Spoilerfix.com:

Quote:

10/18 - A female series regular will die at the hands of another female series regular. Source: Kristin on E!Online [Note: This was revealed during her on-air segment.]
10/18 - The female who dies is...[...Shannon...]. The death will happen in the November 9 episode. Source: Ain't It Cool News
10/17 - Jack doesn't kill anyone. The person who dies is NOT Rose. Source: Kristin on E!Online
10/17 - I just found out HOW the female on Lost dies and ... I want to cry. I'm not kidding. It's so shocking. So good. And so unbelievable. The doomed female dies NOT at the hands of the monster. But it is at the hands of someone we know who .... well, given this twist, just might BE a monster. Source: Kristin on E!Online

OK, IT IS Shannon. I get it.
But who will kill her?
Not Sayid. It's a girl. KATE or CLAIRE or SUN.
I think Kate.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm...

Well, I think we can pretty much rule out any chance that Sun would kill Shannon. I cannot possibly imagine any scenario that would make that believable.

Claire, well, I can only see her killing Shannon if Aaron was somehow threatened.

Kate, we all know she's capable of some crazy shit so as long as there's a plausible reason, I could see her killing Shannon.

Ana-Lucia. She does seem to have a violent personality. Maybe she'll think Shannon has the sickness or is one of the others and shoots first and asks questions later?

Geekdom abounds.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lostzilla
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well they said it will be shocking, so i'd go with Claire. Cuz hell that'd be one hell of a shock.

Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Id say Claire or Michael. Its not going to be Sawyer.

As for Shannon, I was thinking maybe she would kill herself. Over guilt (Boone wouldnt have been on the plane etc.). Maybe sleeping with Sayid will just unleash her emotions. Just a thought.

And if Locke takes out ANOTHER person, I hope we can count on him going into the stick prison.

I WISH it was Locke, but thats not going to happen.

"You are just an encyclopedia of weirdness." ~ Supernatural
DevilishinVA

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, aintitcool says it's Shannon. Kristen from E! Online says it's a female cast member as the killer. So, we have Kate, Claire, Sun, Rose, Ana, Libby, Cindy & Danielle. I think the most shocking would be Rose. People wouldn't see that coming. Maybe Shannon steals the Apollo candy bar. It's going to be interesting to say the least.
meandi
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I'll go with the theory on Ana-Lucia killing Shannon... or Claire or Rose. That's what I think.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont think it will be Ana Lucia. Too obvious.

"You are just an encyclopedia of weirdness." ~ Supernatural
harpreetd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow... so many Jack haters huh? That's sad, even to the fact that he is probably the most centered character of LOST. Anyways, Jack is no where near the killer. He is actually the one who SAVES PEOPLE LIVES. The list of people he actually tries to save can go on forever. Also Jack is the basic action guy on LOST, if you dont like him, then i dont know what to say for you. I feel sorry for you, there...

Anyways to the actual person dying- i believe its either Shannon OR (have you thought of this one) it could even be Kate. I know this sounds creepy and unbelievable BUT, trust me they're gonna make this death rilly hurtful. They know that Kate is right between Jack and Sawyer- that is why it'll probably hurt. Anyways i still think theres a strong possibility it might be Shannon... so o well just watch the show in a few weeks..

(You all probably got the hint that im a Jack Fan, )
"WHEN JACK WILL BELIEVE, SO WILL EVERYONE ELSE"[/quote]
meandi
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

harpreetd wrote:
Wow... so many Jack haters huh? That's sad, even to the fact that he is probably the most centered character of LOST. Anyways, Jack is no where near the killer. He is actually the one who SAVES PEOPLE LIVES. The list of people he actually tries to save can go on forever. Also Jack is the basic action guy on LOST, if you dont like him, then i dont know what to say for you. I feel sorry for you, there...

Anyways to the actual person dying- i believe its either Shannon OR (have you thought of this one) it could even be Kate. I know this sounds creepy and unbelievable BUT, trust me they're gonna make this death rilly hurtful. They know that Kate is right between Jack and Sawyer- that is why it'll probably hurt. Anyways i still think theres a strong possibility it might be Shannon... so o well just watch the show in a few weeks..

(You all probably got the hint that im a Jack Fan, )
"WHEN JACK WILL BELIEVE, SO WILL EVERYONE ELSE"
[/quote]
That is what i've been talking about a long time.
I think something will happen to the Ana-Lucia/Sawyer/Kate/Jack-thing that is supposed to happen.
And: if Evie would be written off, she would have a whole bunch of producers that would want her. I mean, she ahsn't done any movie or TV-show apperance except from LOST. Maybe she's been waiting?? Just a guess.
Now, I'm both abit of a Jater AND a Skater, so I'm not saying this because i hate Kate or anything, it's just my mind speaking.

OK, let's say Kate dies then.
I think it would be like:
Sawyer is lying alone in the jungle while the other people in the group (Jin, Michael etc.) are somewhere else (dunno where ). Kate is in the jungle, and suddenly she sees an unconcious sawyer lying on the gruond, and she tries to awake him, she even uses violence, (you know like Jack did to bring back Charlie in E11??)
Then, Ana-Lucia comes back to Sawyer, and she thinks Kate is one of the Others, since Kate seems to be killing Sawyer. (but she's trying to save him). Ana-Lucia shoots Kate, and Sawyer awakens. tada.

I would think it was shocking if I hadn't been to the spoiler section at LVI.

But.... still, my guess is that it is Shannon, though.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has been confirmed by multiple sources including AICN that it is in fact Shannon. So I think the question is not who dies but who is the killer. And no way they're killing Kate anytime soon.

Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The French Lady said it is Sun..
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hope it's Sun
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: