Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"The Giant Mechanical Man" by namaste nikki (The

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z
View previous topic :: View next topic  
namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:41 am    Post subject: "The Giant Mechanical Man" by namaste nikki (The Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"The Giant Mechanical Man" 03-12-2013
March 2013 contest submission
Fandom: The Giant Mechanical Man
Song: Just Like Heaven by The Watson Twins
Vidder: namaste nikki
Length: 2:34 (9.8 AVI)

Link(s): https://vimeo.com/61654053
https://vimeo.com/61654053

Wickedgal
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

beautiful video I loved the whole texture and quality to it. Never seen the film but it looks really good. Adored your transition effects. Made the whole thing flow beautifully. Good luck in the contest!

namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much! I have not made a video in over a year so, I felt a little rusty!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:44 am    Post subject: The Giant Mechanical Man by namaste nikki Reply with quote

The manager from the video rental store has been hounding me about seeing this. So I rented it but haven't watched it yet. Awesome vid, the opening was great when he was talking about why he wanted to be a robot. I loved the overlay and the coloring; great vid and good luck.
namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:09 pm    Post subject: The Giant Mechanical Man by namaste nikki Reply with quote

Thanks so much Brooke! I really lie this movie!!!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:00 am    Post subject: The Giant Mechanical Man by namaste nikki Reply with quote

Really nice vid, Nikki! I like the texture, and this looks like a great movie.
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:17 pm    Post subject: The Giant Mechanical Man by namaste nikki Reply with quote

Super cute!!! This movie looks adorable. I really liked your texture/colouring too and the song you chose was lovely and suited this well. Nice work!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:41 pm    Post subject: The Giant Mechanical Man by namaste nikki Reply with quote

Gorgeous vid, Nikki! I could really feel the connection between the two characters, it was so sweet and lovely to watch! Enjoyed this lots, superb job!
namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:51 pm    Post subject: The Giant Mechanical Man by namaste nikki Reply with quote

Thanks so much Emma!! I truly LOVED this film and I wanted to try to express it in my video!!!
namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:52 pm    Post subject: The Giant Mechanical Man by namaste nikki Reply with quote

Thanks so much Emma!! I truly LOVED this film and I wanted to try to express it in my video!!!
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:55 pm    Post subject: The Giant Mechanical Man by namaste nikki Reply with quote

Awww, this was really sweet!
PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:43 pm    Post subject: The Giant Mechanical Man by namaste nikki Reply with quote

Hmm, this looks like a different kind of film. I agree with Emma that you made the connection between the two characters very clear for all to see. I also really liked the overlay texture. Definitely something fresh and cool (it looks like a printed ad from the 50s) that I haven't seen in any vids!
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 6:33 am    Post subject: The Giant Mechanical Man by namaste nikki Reply with quote

Great vid, Nikki! I just saw this movie for the first time about a week ago. I thought your vid did a great job of capturing the movie. Loved the texture of the vid. Great job!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: