Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2x05 - "...And Found" Episode Discussion
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lostcalier
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:56 am    Post subject: 2x05 - "...And Found" Episode Discussion Reply with quote

Discuss the episode that airs in two weeks. Beware of spoilers from this point out. Even though this is the "No Spoilers" room this is a dangerous topic to enter if you have yet to see the episode. Some may use spoiler color font but many will NOT. SPOILERS from this point on out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First aired: 10/19/2005
Writer: Damon Lindelof, Carlton Cuse
Director: Stephen Williams
Guest star: Tony Lee (Jae Lee), Robert Dahey (Poor Man), Kimberley Joseph (Cindy), Sam Anderson (Bernard)
Michael sets off into the jungle by himself determined to find Walt, but discovers that he is not alone. Meanwhile, Sawyer and Jin are ordered by their captors to take them to their camp, and Sun frantically searches for her missing wedding ring. In flashbacks this episode reveals more of Jin's life before ending up on the island. We meet Jin's former manager at the Grand Seoul Hotel, Mr. Kim, his beatnik best friend and one-time roomie, Tai Soo, and Jae Lee, an adversary of Jin's who has everything he does not, including a good education, charm and wealth. It all leads into why Jin is the way he is now.

LVI Revolutionizing Fan Video Making!
www.lostvideo.net
BA5763
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just saying it once: Skaters of the World Unite for a brief shining moment!!!

**steps off soapbox**
You may now continue with your Jating
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

awwww so true

Not much in that episode...beautiful shots... nice backstory, but nothing very interesting. Boring, but pretty, pretty much

DAMN that Sawyer what does he see in that AL ??? shit shit shit, the Analsaw ship is getting in motion (Note: "Analsaw" is NOT my creation )
Well, we did learn there are at least 12 others, they walk bearfoot, they're real () and they kill... ohh they kill.

You know what really strikes me:? The shots in this show are absolutely beautiful. The opener was just like.... wow. it's gotta be the absolute perfect show for vidding... beautiful shots, lots of characters to go around, some good action when you need it, backstories for everyone, and relationships that are practically nonexistant with plenty of room for some AU vids!

Off to check Sledgeweb's site and see whatever I might have missed...

Heheh, gotta love it when Jin's fishing, AL is on her high horse yelling at him, and then he catches 3 huge fish. Priceless.

Last edited by Hobbes on Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BA5763
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone else notice the "other" carrying the teddy bear? I wonder who that could be
lostzilla
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Analsaw? LMAO nice ship name.
Well i'm on board with that ship. Jaters rule!

http://www.dontalmostgive.org
BA5763
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah yeah, but tonite was about the Skate love/grief/angst/whatever... It was about Skate!!!
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BA5763 wrote:
Did anyone else notice the "other" carrying the teddy bear? I wonder who that could be

Walt never had a teddy Bear, and Alex is like... 16 now! Unless she (is she a she? I think she is...) just had that bear since she was young and just keeps it as a memory... that would make sense since the person with the bear didn't seem much younger than the others, at least from the feet
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BA5763
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno... that "other" seemed mighty short and dark complected (I know, dirt... but you could see skin too) to me...

EDIT: plus, wouldn't it make a good twist, albeit an obvious one, since I'm pointing this out NOW, if Walt turned?
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with Kimmie, (http://www.lostvideo.net/vidderprofile.php?vidder=Kimmie) bring on the Sclaire! She's much better for him anyway, Kate's just a big ol' meanie.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[sassy voice]Don't you be dissing my Skate, Warren...[/sassy voice]

Okay, I admit it, ConMama is my favorite non-canon ship, by far! I thought that it was just my love of Sawyer, though, and that I'd love ANY ship that he was a part of, even Sana (Analsaw??? LOL!!! ). But DANG does that bug me! I just don't like Ana-Lucia! She reminds me too much of a girl that was mean to me in high school and I just can't seem to get around that!

Not unless she becomes a LOT more likeable to me. She doesn't have to run around throwing wild flower petals in the air or anything. I like the female characters to be good and strong, not wimpy in the slightest! BUT she just comes across as so unlikeable that she's doing the unthinkable: forcing me to fast-forward through SAWYER scenes!!!

NOOOOOOO!!!!

Give her to Jack! Give her to Jack!

*ducks rotten tomatoes thrown by angry Jaters*

*runs and hides in crowd of Skaters*

~Aislynn
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah seriously when the rear survivors meet the fuselage party, the shippers are gonna go nuts it's gonna be one of those "no, you take her!" "NOoooo YOU take her!"

There's only one word to describe Ana Lucia so far, and Sawyer said it perfectly: "bitch."

Now, I will give her a chance if she starts to get more likable, but in the meantime I just can't stand her
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shit... Ijust heard this is the last new episode for three weeks it better not be true
lostzilla
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's true Hobbit!

lostzilla
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I'm still wondering why some people actually HATE Ana Lucia, i thought she's cool. She wasn't a total bitch in this episode and she actually showed her softer sides. And looks like AnalSaw ship LOL is getting ready to sail. I think with AL in season2, Lost gets more interesting but oh well that could just be me. Anyway this is a filler episode. DamnABC now we have to wait 3 weeks?

Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woohoo for some skate at last!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: