Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2x04 - "Everybody Hates Hugo" Episode Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MovieGuy wrote:
Pretty good ep. But... well... I'll prolly get someone mad if I express my feelings about Charlie.

No go ahead MG, I actually thought Charlie was being a real ass in tonights eppy. Making Hurley feel all guilty like that.
Shame on you Charlie. lol.
Sorry Liz.
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah. I was just joking. Yeah, Charlie was being an asshole but at least he asked for the peanut butter to give to Claire. Most likely because he wanted to get in her pants but can you blame the guy? But I can also see why he can get mad at Hurley. I mean look at it this way. You're stranded on an island. A really good way to get a girl who you like to be very happy would be to give her peanut butter. Your friend has peanut butter. But he won't give it to you? I don't get it.......

Banner: Shinythings
BA5763
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And here I am, thinking about the end of it all and YAY for the peanut butter! Yeah, at first I was all, Charlie you're such an ass!!! But think of it this way: if you were stuck on a deserted island, and the "dude" guy comes up and tells you he's worth $156 million, woudl you believe him? C'mon!

I'm still not letting Charlie slide for the Virgin Mary stashed in his knapsack, tho...
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best episode yet. Everything is coming together so well!

Two hatches, and there is likely a third, owned by the "others" There's the swan, where the 40 are, then the "arrow" (or so it looks, based on the screencaps) where Sawyer and the others are right now. The third must be the station the others are stationed at, which would make sense if those two others on the boat who took walt were the Degoots from the video. That would probably be station #1, since they'd be runnign the main station...

I've never been so happy before I saw Locke holding his huge gun... That was just too funny And the lines! "My job is to convince people to press a button every 108 minutes when they don't know what it does. *cocks gun*"

That peanut butter scenes was so cute. It brought me to tears. But not because it was cute, oh no, but because of the TORTURE I knew I'd be going through from it being in ever single C/C video that goes onto this site Please... please... have mercy show some restraint

I had faith the whitey was Bernard! that's so cool that they took that leap, and so nice too.

Poor Hurley, but he was loved in the end I can't believe he touched the dynamite again he was terrified last time! Perfect way to split up the food. It just wouldn't have been owrth it otherwise....
Yet there's still the question: how'd Desmond restock the food? sounds like a trip from the others...

My theory as of this episde inotw that the researchers at station one saw that they needed more recruits ot run the hatches and/or study, so they crashed the plane, split it up into three, and put the two main ones in the old hatch stations that needed some restocking in the ranks meanwhile, the rest of the science team moved to the third station to watch as the survivors eventually fell in to working in the hatches. This is the first time I've actuially had a somewhat sensical theory (if you can call it that ) so dammit I loved this episode!

Sooooo.... nclear reactor huh? Maybe they're pressing the button every 108 minutes to stabilize the reactor?

Spoiler for future episode:

Also, Ellen Degeneres said Sayid and Shannon were gonna do it this episode my mom was disappointed
*shiver*

Charlie was less of an asshole this episode at least! He seems to be getting crankier and crankier as he's around that baby though... getting in the way of him and his Claire

Soooo.... maybe that logo on the shark was the Others' logo, or the rear of the plane's, not the Swan one.

Was it just me, or was that Kate/shower scene thing totally unsexy? Anyone else a little afriad that Jack lost his pecker in a war or something? Seriously though, if he's hiding interest, he sure is trying hard though there was a tiny flicker of his eyes right at the end... if you call that something...

So HELP me, Ana Lucia and Sawyer? No way, I hope he ends up killing her or something the guy does not need another chick who beats him! Sorry LC, it has nothing to do with the actor who plays her, I just hate the character already. Nobody messes with Sawyer! Nobody! And he was being such a good guy the last three episodes too... why does everyone always give him such a tough time... honestly...

New favourite character to add to the list: Hurley

Oh, and we fianlly get a glimpse of Sun again! That was so sad... she didn't want the others to know the raft may have crashed.... or so I think.

Speaking of, as soon as I saw that bottle, I figured they were gonna find out Hurley was rich. Hmm....

Interesting stuff:
http://www.cubit.net/lost/investigations.php
Randy (Locke's boss) was also Hurley's boss at the chicken shack!

Walt was on a milk carton in Hurley's dream

Wow, I probably typed too much.... Oh well, great episode
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I had faith the whitey was Bernard! Smile that's so cool that they took that leap, and so nice too.

Why did you post a thread on lost forum saying the black guy was Bernard then? lol I got it right nur nur nur!

Quote:
So HELP me, Ana Lucia and Sawyer? No way, I hope he ends up killing her or something Shocked the guy does not need another chick who beats him! Sorry LC, it has nothing to do with the actor who plays her, I just hate the character already. Shocked Nobody messes with Sawyer! Nobody! And he was being such a good guy the last three episodes too... why does everyone always give him such a tough time... honestly...

i totally agree! The promo for next week sickened me which suggested they were flirting. The woman is a f***** b****. She acts like she owns the place like Jack but with an iron fist. She's like a demented evil version of Jack without any morals. I hope she dies.. lol
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually enjoy the interaction between Sawyer and Ana Lucia. i thought they had great chemistry. Besides, Sawyer is a badass and he needs a b**** to teach him some lessons.

http://www.dontalmostgive.org
ebizmybef74
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:
Was it just me, or was that Kate/shower scene thing totally unsexy? Anyone else a little afriad that Jack lost his pecker in a war or something? Seriously though, if he's hiding interest, he sure is trying hard though there was a tiny flicker of his eyes right at the end... if you call that something...

I disagree with you. Couldn't you tell that Jack was trying so hard not to smile when he first saw her. I mean, if I was stranded on an island (here we go again) and if I was a guy... I don't think I would start making out with a girl I liked when about a million other things (for instance saving the world) were going through my head. I thought that the scene had a lot of flirting (and embarrasment) and if you didn't really like the other person, I don't think you would be that embarrased.

Last edited by ebizmybef74 on Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ringwench
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last night's episode was SO much better than the last 3!

I swear, if they would have shown that Desmond/Jack standoff in YET ANOTHER episode, I think I would have turned off my TV and not turned it back on!

But anyway, that dream sequence in the beginning was freaking hilarious "You're speaking english" "No, you're speaking korean." "I am?" (in korean) HEE HEE HEE!!!

Sawyer's "Bitch" at the beginning had me ROTFLMAO. Probably because he sounded exactly like this customer who once called me at work (I work in a call center), the conversation went like this:

Him: PUT MINUTES ON MY PHONE, BITCH!
Me: Sir, please keep this call professional.
Him: ............BITCH. *click*

But I digress...

I love Hurley. Hurley is the man! His backstory was interesting. I really like DJ Qualls, he's usually funny.

The peanut butter scene made me groan (pretty much for the same reasons as you, Hobbes). Though Charlie was less annoying in this episode. Even though he was being an ass. At least he grew a spine and asked to be in the loop about the hatch and stuff. I find him a lot more interesting when he's not mooning over Claire.

I don't know what it is about Charlie. I absolutely LOVE Dom but I'm developing a strong dislike for Charlie. Meh.

The shower scene was pretty flat. I can bet you that if that was Saywer walking in on Kate and not Jack the sparks would have been flying

Ana's turning out to be an OK character. She's a bit too much of a hardass though. Like, calm down, lady, Sawyer et al are in the same boat as you! I'm hoping she'll continue to improve.

We officially need more Sayid in future episodes. I really missed his presence in the first few episodes and he was only in these past 2 a little bit. MORE SAYID!!!

I also can't wait until Desmond comes back because I REALLY like him!

Geekdom abounds.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ebizmybef74
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you Ringwench on the Sayid part. Lately I have started to like his character more and more.

Jaime
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ringwench wrote:

I don't know what it is about Charlie. I absolutely LOVE Dom but I'm developing a strong dislike for Charlie. Meh.
I also can't wait until Desmond comes back because I REALLY like him!

same here. I mean Dom IS the reason why I started watching the show
but his character does nothing and is getting on my nerves a lot lately

And Desmond is 'Da Bomb'
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tehehe

Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO @ your banner Pauly.
Thats great.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Hollywog
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, Hollywog
thats so cute
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually like Ana. Im so rooting for her and Sawyer! Shes a bitch because she has to be- obviously that group has been through some sh*t that we dont know about yet. And c'mon, I think thats what he likes about her! I mentioned this over on the forum that it seems lost fans are afraid of "strong women". Say what you will, but none of the chicks on there now are aggressive, or tough or anything. I like her a lot!

"You are just an encyclopedia of weirdness." ~ Supernatural
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: