Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Goodbye | Stefan + Elena" by BWQBProdz (The Vamp

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BWQBProdz
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:48 am    Post subject: "Goodbye | Stefan + Elena" by BWQBProdz (The Vamp Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Goodbye | Stefan + Elena" 03-10-2012
this video shows the best & worst of their relationship, & the fact that no matter what they will never stop loving eachother, no matter what the other does. Well thats what i meant to show
Fandom: The Vampire Diaries
Song: Shouldnt be a Good in Goodbye by Jason Walker
Vidder: BWQBProdz
Length: 2:48 (117 mb wmv)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IirySN-jFM
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?gcg7ouv4u0a6wbu

eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:50 am    Post subject: Goodbye | Stefan + Elena by BWQBProdz Reply with quote

Oh, wow!!! That was really really really lovely! The coloring was gorgeous and your lyric interpretation was good, too. I loved the part where the lyric was "caught in between" and it showed her standing in between Damon and Stefan. I thought your overlays were well done, too. Great job!
Wickedgal
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:51 am    Post subject: Goodbye | Stefan + Elena by BWQBProdz Reply with quote

heartbreaking. This reminds me of all the reasons why I love Stefan and Elena together so much. This actually made me tear up lol. So beautiful, love your lyric interpretation. It was just a goldmine of amazing clips put together beautifully with a gorgeous song by an amazing editor. Well done.
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:56 am    Post subject: Goodbye | Stefan + Elena by BWQBProdz Reply with quote

That's a GORGEOUS Stefan & Elena vid!
BWQBProdz
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Goodbye | Stefan + Elena by BWQBProdz Reply with quote

3611 wrote:
Oh, wow!!! That was really really really lovely! The coloring was gorgeous and your lyric interpretation was good, too. I loved the part where the lyric was "caught in between" and it showed her standing in between Damon and Stefan. I thought your overlays were well done, too. Great job!

aww thank you, i worked really hard on this, i never really made an SE video before, so it was hard to portray what i wanted, i'm used to making DE videos, i know their scenes off by heart & the voiceovers, but with SE it was like going in blind lol. It's funny cause atm i'm more SE than DE.
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:05 pm    Post subject: Goodbye | Stefan + Elena by BWQBProdz Reply with quote

Not familiar with this show; but this vid was nicely made. I thought you did a great job of doing what you said you did; showing the best and worst. The effects are great; I loved how you overlayed some of their scenes with reflection shots of them. NIcely done.
BWQBProdz
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:14 am    Post subject: Re: Goodbye | Stefan + Elena by BWQBProdz Reply with quote

3553 wrote:
heartbreaking. This reminds me of all the reasons why I love Stefan and Elena together so much. This actually made me tear up lol. So beautiful, love your lyric interpretation. It was just a goldmine of amazing clips put together beautifully with a gorgeous song by an amazing editor. Well done.
aw thanks hun
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: