Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Young Homie - Charlie (Lost)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:00 am    Post subject: Young Homie - Charlie (Lost) Reply with quote

I really liked this song from Chris Rene on the X Factor and would be funny/great for Charlie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeuSknlHOOw

Lyrics

Spoiler:

Ahh yeah yeah ah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah ah see open up my mind with these spoken words, let this music heal like an overture, now she's the only one,yeah yeah,yeahhh, and so i roll with her,ohhhhhh, that's how it's supposed to be, living life with loved ones close to me, shhhhh ,shhh, ahhh,this is the remedy, and i got the recipe,i don't need no hennessy, yeahhh,it's been 2 months/three years now, haven't had a drink and i'm starting to see clear now, i'm putting all my fears down, i can hear the cheers now, seeing peace signs when i look around,

(HOOK) heyyy,young homie what you tripping on looking at life,like how did i get it wrong, life's too short gotta live it long, to my brothers and sisters when will we get along, heyyy,big homie what you tripping on, yeah what you really tripping on, life's too short gotta live it long, to my brothers and sisters when will we get along, give peace to the war in the streets, give peace to the evil of the creeps,yeaahh, i just ride,put my hand to the sky, live life like i'm never gon die,

(VERSE 2) see we be fighting and fussing over nothing, so much destruction,looking upwards, combusting like nothing,now listen, it takes an education,to change your reputation, from bad to good,to even better now your elevating, they be singing,family hanging,everybody's chilling, not gonna stop this,living on the feeling, man this is the real thing,tell me can you feel me, wait until they drop this, dancing on the ceiling,

(HOOK) heyyy,young homie what you tripping on looking at life,like how did i get it wrong, life's too short gotta live it long, to my brothers and sisters when will we get along, heyyy,big homie what you tripping on, what you really tripping on, life's too short gotta live it long, to my brothers and sisters when will we get along,

I can get you a better quality link for the song if you want to do it.
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a really good idea, Paul! I liked Chris Rene a lot on the X Factor, but i didn't think of doing that song for a Charlie vid! Would be cool, I might give it a try.
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet, Heather
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't forgotten about this, I'm just not having much luck on it.
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries Heather. I'm just glad you had a go with it.
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll still have it on the back burner, if I get a sudden inspiration to continue with it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: