Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Walking Dead (Season 3)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:48 am    Post subject: The Walking Dead (Season 3) Reply with quote

It's not really a spoiler. Most of you have probably already read it anyway but

Spoiler:

16 episodes!! W00t!!!

Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh excellent! I hadn't heard about it
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes; awesome news!! I just hope they don't see it as an opportunity to stretch out a storyline for 16 eps. But as long as Daryl and Carol live on, I'll be more than happy <3 <3 <3

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

littleton_pace wrote:
Yes; awesome news!! I just hope they don't see it as an opportunity to stretch out a storyline for 16 eps.

Yeah, I agree.
As much as I enjoyed the storyline on the farm, I'll be glad when they finally move one.

Quote:
But as long as Daryl and Carol live on, I'll be more than happy <3 <3 <3

I don't think they'll kill Daryl off anytime soon. He's too much of a fan favourite.
I'm still fearing for Carol though. I hope she'll make it through the rest of S2!
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope they go to the prison like they did in the comics; it's a very cool setting for zombies and survivors

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gah
But isn't this

Spoiler:

where a lot of people get killed in the comics?

I'd like to see

Spoiler:

that Michonne chick on the show. I'm hopin' for someone as badassy as Michelle Rodriguez for that part

Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KajaM wrote:
Gah
But isn't this

Spoiler:

where a lot of people get killed in the comics?

Spoiler:

Kind of, but they aren't characters in the show. Carol dies, but she's a drastically different Carol. Sophia is still alive in the comic. This is the Carol that feeds herself to the zombies with a smile on her face, so hopefully she doesn't go that nuts. so I dont think we'd lose her. There are some new prisoner characters that come in, and one of them kills a couple of characters, again who arent in the show. I thought Merle might be at the prison; it seems like the place he'd be

Or, instead of the prison, things might go straight into meeting the Governor, who is this evil guy who basically runs his own little town now that the world has ended and keeps his zombified daughter chained up in his apartment, and sets Rick into a stadium thing to fight zombies for the joy of the townspeople, like they did in the old days with tigers and gladiators. I'm pretty sure The Governer is coming in next season, if not this season, because the creators came out and said the Governor is definitely NOT Merle as a lot of fans speculated it might be.

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

littleton_pace wrote:

Spoiler:

Kind of, but they aren't characters in the show. Carol dies, but she's a drastically different Carol. Sophia is still alive in the comic. This is the Carol that feeds herself to the zombies with a smile on her face, so hopefully she doesn't go that nuts. so I dont think we'd lose her.

Spoiler:

I sure hope so. Love her way too much!!
But I hate all the Daryl/Carol spoilers that are floating about

Apparently though Norman Reedus said that Carol is his favourite character for reasons yet to be seen. Have you read that?
Sounds interesting!

Quote:
Spoiler:

Or, instead of the prison, things might go straight into meeting the Governor, who is this evil guy who basically runs his own little town now that the world has ended and keeps his zombified daughter chained up in his apartment, and sets Rick into a stadium thing to fight zombies for the joy of the townspeople, like they did in the old days with tigers and gladiators. I'm pretty sure The Governer is coming in next season, if not this season, because the creators came out and said the Governor is definitely NOT Merle as a lot of fans speculated it might be.

Spoiler:

Uhoh, that sounds pretty creepy... that thing with Rick fighting against the walkers in a stadium

I wonder though if all of the current characters will make it to S3.

For some reason I think Dale might not make it.
Also, it wouldn't suprise me if Shane died... now that he's the madman on the loose. He's given a gun to Carl.... maybe they are working towards the storyline in the comics, where Carl kills Shane to protect his dad??

Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm steering clear of spoilers this season, well future spoilers, I think I'm done with Tumblr because the fandom wank drives me crazy, so I'm just gonna be surprised week to week instead of ruining it for myself But yeah I've seen in a few interviews with Norman that he's said Carol is his favourite character I can't wait to see her in these coming up eps

Spoiler:

I hope they dont kill Shane, in the hiatus I've really been warming to Shane/Andrea

Dale does eventually die in the comics, but I havent read up to that yet.

Rick loses his hand at one point, too. There's this whole storyline about cutting off the limb before the infection spread throughout his body, and it works. But I doubt they'll do that in the show.

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

littleton_pace wrote:
I'm steering clear of spoilers this season, well future spoilers, I think I'm done with Tumblr because the fandom wank drives me crazy, so I'm just gonna be surprised week to week instead of ruining it for myself But yeah I've seen in a few interviews with Norman that he's said Carol is his favourite character I can't wait to see her in these coming up eps

Oh god, yeah... don't get me started on Tumblr.

I deleted my account some days ago because I was getting so tired of all the rubbish from crazy obsessive fangirls and people who are like 12 but have to gossip viciously over shows like TWD

Quote:
Spoiler:

I hope they dont kill Shane, in the hiatus I've really been warming to Shane/Andrea

Dale does eventually die in the comics, but I havent read up to that yet.

Rick loses his hand at one point, too. There's this whole storyline about cutting off the limb before the infection spread throughout his body, and it works. But I doubt they'll do that in the show.

Spoiler:

Yeah, Shane/Andrea is definitely something that I'm looking forward to A LOT! I wonder how she'll react when she finds out about Lori's baby. That is IF she finds out that the baby might be Shane's.

Well, I like Dale but like T-Dog he hasn't contributed much to the story yet apart from sticking his nose into other people's business

It would be too much like Merle's storyline.
It's interesting though that cutting your hand off does stop the infection

Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KajaM wrote:
I deleted my account some days ago because I was getting so tired of all the rubbish from crazy obsessive fangirls and people who are like 12 but have to gossip viciously over shows like TWD

Yeah; exactly. It just became too much for me, too. And as the show gets closer to coming back its gonna be worse. I prefer to just fangirl in my own little shell; only room for one crazy.

Spoiler:

I think she would think the baby is Shane's, surely Dale wasn't the only one to notice Shane and Lori sneaking off or anything. And in the comics I think everyone knows as well, but Dale/Andrea are in teh comics and its very weird, so I dunno what'll happen.

I do think T-Dog's days are numbered. If they got him to do more, he'd mean more. But he's done nothing. Granted the storyline hasn't moved much for him to have recovered from his injury, but hell Daryl landed on his arrow and got shot in the head and was still walking.

I have a feeling Dale gets bitten in the leg in the comic and they cut it off, again avoiding him turning into a zombie. Lucky, huh?

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Yeah; exactly. It just became too much for me, too. And as the show gets closer to coming back its gonna be worse. I prefer to just fangirl in my own little shell; only room for one crazy.

Dito.
I prefer fangirling on my own... or over here with you... as well. I don't need silly premature fangirls who want to "kill anyone who'll get between them and Daryl"
Yes, yes, ladies... you will all end up being married to Daryl Dixon when you're grown up, don't you worry

Spoiler:

Hmm, not sure about T-Dog. I think that's probably exactly what they'll expect people to think and maybe they'll surprise us?
To be honest though, I'm with you here: I don't see much of a storyline coming up for him.
Well, I can spare him rather than Daryl, Carol or Glenn.

Quote:
I have a feeling Dale gets bitten in the leg in the comic and they cut it off, again avoiding him turning into a zombie. Lucky, huh?

Tehe, lucky guy.
Well, I'm afraid it won't be that easy on the show

Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ugh; i know right? or the 12/14 year old types that go "I'd f**k the s**t out of the Dixon brothers at the same time; NGL! IDGAF!" too weird for me!

We know how to fangirl without being mental

Yeah, I feel bad for T-Dog because he has the chance to become a cool character but I don't think its going to happen. I would LOVE to see him come face to face with Merle again but that might just be a pipe-dream.

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

littleton_pace wrote:
Ugh; i know right? or the 12/14 year old types that go "I'd f**k the s**t out of the Dixon brothers at the same time; NGL! IDGAF!" too weird for me!

Gee, that's just not right!
What happened to the 12-year-olds that would still play with dolls and toy cars? I was far away from being anything like that when I was 12!
(Although I remember having a fangirl crush on Jeff Goldblum at that age Well, Jurassic Park... what can I say? )

Quote:
Yeah, I feel bad for T-Dog because he has the chance to become a cool character but I don't think its going to happen. I would LOVE to see him come face to face with Merle again but that might just be a pipe-dream.

I would TOTALLY love to have Merle and T-Dog come face to face again!!
I recently rewatched the episode where Merle was handcuffed on the roof of that store in Atlanta and he kept insulting poor T over and over again... but then at some point T starts firing back at him. I love that scene!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: