Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"disappear - part 2 " by littleton_pace (Lost/Pri

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:15 pm    Post subject: "disappear - part 2 " by littleton_pace (Lost/Pri Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"disappear - part 2 " 10-25-2011

Juliet has second thoughts about leaving while Kate comes face to face with Ana. Rated R!

Fandom: Lost/Private Practice
Song: Various by Various
Vidder: littleton_pace
Length: 5:50 (203MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UclSYf3Eitw - HD
http://www.sendspace.com/file/fxcpb4 - LQ

Last edited by littleton_pace on Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMFG Kat! EPIC!! I was so entranced the entire time! I don't even know what to say. That was some of your best work! I absolutely loved the opening when Kate was trying to get Juliet to leave and Juliet says "You're wrong" Oh and the rape scene was fantastically real looking!! My jaw dropped when Ana beat up Juliet and then told her not to bleed on the bed!! I loved Kate's speech to Ana at the end and the "You beat us" And Juliet saying "You had me. You betrayed me and Amy and Kate" Such good dialog!! LOVED it! LOVED IT! LOVED IT!! Its my new favorite of yours!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, really? That means so much coming from you Nik! *hugs*

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah I just loved the dialog so much! I forgot to mention how much I loved that scene when Juliet was telling Kate why she stayed and that Ana was her best friend. I almost felt sorry for Ana at that point.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's from a random Grey's ep i found, its actually a wife talking about her husband whose had a sex change and is now a woman lol

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol how perfect! I was wondering where that "she" came from. Where did you get the "rape" scene?

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

L Word Hang on, ill PM you so we're not chatting in 2 places at once

HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:39 pm    Post subject: disappear - part 2 by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Awesome finish to this story!! It was so creepy and intense, but soo well done! Loved all the dialogue manips and the ending! Eep! Though I almost didn't want Ana to die just so there could be another sequel, lol!
Wickedgal
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:06 pm    Post subject: disappear - part 2 by littleton_pace Reply with quote

WOW. I mean... WOW. What a brilliant and compelling ending to a fantastic story you and Nikki have managed to tell between the two of you. The ending was perfect. Dark and twisted and so haunting. I completely bought this, every detail, every manip was perfect. This took my breath away. I loved it! Your best AU yet. Both of you.
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:26 am    Post subject: disappear - part 2 by littleton_pace Reply with quote

I thought this was a great vid; Kat. Very well done; the manips worked so well here; nicely put together; and it made for a believable atmosphere.
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:36 am    Post subject: disappear - part 2 by littleton_pace Reply with quote

That was great, Kat, really creepy! Well-done manips.
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:40 am    Post subject: disappear - part 2 by littleton_pace Reply with quote

ZOMG KAT! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was amazing! I *loved* this mini-series. You and Nikki blow me away every time!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: