Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Walking Dead (Season 2)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jemmz wrote:

Something that has been bothering me...how does being a Zombie give you the ability to tear through human flesh using only your fingers?? Is it physically possible to do that? I don't know...

They discussed that on Talking Dead. Apparently the zombie had fingers that were mostly bone with less flesh on them than a normal person..so he could kinda cut Dale's stomach open with his bony fingers. Sorry for the gross explanation

I am so sad for Dale.. he was grating on me a bit in season 2 but I still really liked him. Carl led that zombie back to camp and told nobody about it so it's pretty hard not to blame him for Dale's death. It really didn't help Carl being an upstart the whole episode, this has to be a really harsh lesson for him and will hopefully kick him down a few notches.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Carl led that zombie back to camp and told nobody about it so it's pretty hard not to blame him for Dale's death. It really didn't help Carl being an upstart the whole episode, this has to be a really harsh lesson for him and will hopefully kick him down a few notches.

IKR.
I was really annoyed with Carl in this episode. The way he kept talking to people and how he kept doing really stupid things.
However, I feel sorry for him at the same time. He's still just a kid, even if he tries to act and behave like an adult, and he has to grow up in this horrible and terrifying world. He has just lost his best friend and he has to watch his father struggling all the time and now his mom is pregnant and he wants her and the baby to be safe. That's a lot to deal with for a 12-year-old (he is 12, right?).
I think that Dale's death will have a devastating effect on him.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only 2 episodes left
I can't believe it's almost over again
What am I going to do til October??

Thank God that Game of Thrones is coming back! It's gonna fill the empty space for a while
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

..... I .... no words.... my heart cannot take this. seriously cannot. That did not just happen. That was a dream.

Shane... Shane!! SHANE!! I cannot stop saying his name randomly around my house right now. SHANE? SHANE! How did they.. how could they, Shane!!!!

Shane!!!

SHANE!

Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gutted..

Can't believe they killed two major characters in successive episodes.
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikki and i were talking about this, and how terrifying it makes us for the finale... we figure multiple deaths

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, so I think most of us knew this was coming (and btw, this is the big spoiler that AMC managed to f*** up in the ad for the S2 DVD Box Set! )... it was still shocking HOW it happened!

I NEVER thought that Rick would do this! Even with Shane going all nuts, no, I never thought it would end this way! Looks like Lori Macbeth DID get her wish in the end... too bad that she'd just made peace with Shane.

I guess that's what triggered his complete loss of sanity though. He probably believed that he still had chances with her. That he could be with her again. That he could be a father to Carl and the unborn child. He freaked me out so much when he went into the barn to grab that Randall kid... when he started beating his own head. So creepy!!

RIP Shane, you were a great character all along!

In spite of the two major deaths, I'm glad though that S2.5 is more action-packed than the first half. It almost felt like I was holding my breath throughout the last 10 minutes of the ep!

I also really loved this little moment between Andrea and Glenn. It felt like Dale's death was bringing people closer together again, even if just for a little moment.

Did you also notice the way Daryl looked at Carol during Dale's funeral? Oooooh, my shipper heart liked that a lot!

I like this Caryl pic from next week's ep even more:

Spoiler:

Quote:
Nikki and i were talking about this, and how terrifying it makes us for the finale... we figure multiple deaths

Well, I actually doubt that there will be any more MAJOR deaths this season, apart from maybe Hershel?
I don't think they'll kill off any more characters from the S1 cast, but I think that probably many members of Hershel's family are goners, like Beth or Jimmy or Patricia.
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty much sums up my feelings....

That was one of the MOST suspenseful episodes ever!!! I detested Shane with a burning passion, but still

AND WTF YOU DON'T NEED TO GET BITTEN TO TURN IN TO A ZOMBIE NOW? I would have said it was in the water, but I doubt Randal drank any, right? Poor Randal. I actually really liked him =P
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

btw I totally squeed at that Caryl pic and I don't even ship 'em
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so sad! I loved Shane and all his crazy!! I agree with you Karolina that Lori and her "I'm sorry speech" set him off! I can't believe how crazy he went. I never thought he'd ever try to kill Rick and I'm even more shocked that Rick killed him! I'm glad I didn't know about the spoiler b/c I was in such shock over it!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
AND WTF YOU DON'T NEED TO GET BITTEN TO TURN IN TO A ZOMBIE NOW? I would have said it was in the water, but I doubt Randal drank any, right? Poor Randal. I actually really liked him =P

There's a theory that's been around on the internet for a while now. Some even say that this might have been what the scientist at the CDC whispered into Rick's ear at the end of S1... that everyone is already infected with the virus.
It seems like you become one of them when you die... whether you were bitten/scratched by a Walker or not. Being bitten just seems to speed up the process.
Shane wasn't bitten and I doubt that Randall was, either. And remember the two cops they found two episodes ago? Shane said they didn't have any bite marks... to which Rick replied that they surely must have some scratches then. I'm not sure though that Rick said this because he actually believed it... or because he knows more than he would admit and he had to lie.

Maybe this IS what Jenner whispered in his ear, that everyone is already infected?
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So heaven forbid if Lori's baby dies.. does that mean she could birth a zombie baby?
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a scary thought Paul! What if the baby is a still birth but then turns into a zombie on the way out?!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eep! zombie baby like Dawn of the Dead!

omg, Shane turning zombie was the spoiler they ruined?? that's a big, big, big, big, big, big woopsie. Another reason Im glad im off Tumblr/spoiler sites now, ive missed the OMG reaction to stuff, even if its heart shattering!

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

littleton_pace wrote:
omg, Shane turning zombie was the spoiler they ruined?? that's a big, big, big, big, big, big woopsie. Another reason Im glad im off Tumblr/spoiler sites now, ive missed the OMG reaction to stuff, even if its heart shattering!

Well, they didn't exactly say that Shane would die/turn into a Walker, but the description of the DVD Box Set said "Shane's last episode". On a show like TWD that pretty much means that the character is going to die, don't you think?

And yeah, I need to stay away from spoilers as well. I already knew way too much about S2.5

Thank God though I haven't heard or read any spoilers about the finale! All I want atm is for Daryl, Carol, Glenn and Maggie to be ok. I'm still so sad about losing Dale and still shocked about the way Shane's story came to an end.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 14 of 16

Jump to: