Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Walking Dead (Season 2)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you mean it only showed the premiere? For me AMC shows it three times on Sunday night. For me it comes on at 7 and then again at 8 and then again at 9:30. You can't watch any of those? Don't you have your own tv in your room or something?

Here is the schedule
http://www.amctv.com/schedule#series/The-Walking-Dead

it shows that last weeks episode comes on again tomorrow at 8:00 and 11:30

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She watches them on the AMC website I think because her family doesn't like zombie shows lol
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh thats what she meant! Well, I still say she should get her own tv for her room so she can watch it by herself.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nikkimonique wrote:
yay! Glad you are almost caught up and I love your new banner!

Thank you!
The banner... yeah... umm... I really can't stop staring at it!!
It's so distracting, in a very pleasant way though
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yays, I'm finally all caught up now

Brooke, you may want to cover your eyes, this contains a lot of spoilers!!!

Random thoughts:
- Oh wow... that thing Shane did... well, it wasn't totally unexpected yet it was kinda shocking. Then again, what would I do if I was in his place, trying to save a little boy's life and my own a**? I agree with Kat that he - at least - could've killed Otis right away with a shot to the head and not let him suffer like that. Leaving him behind to be eaten alive, oh man, that's a cruel thing to do! I reckon Shane will be in a really dark place for a while now.
- Will Andrea forgive Dale already? I know she's upset about him parenting over her so much and she thinks that he's been taking away her "choices" but I believe that he's only done what was best for her: Save her life! I hope she'll finally realize that.
- I know: I'm really pathetic and hopeless when it comes to shipping but I'm already shipping Glenn and that new girl and I'm totally in for Daryl & Andrea, too. Glenn and what's-her-name are really adorable together and wouldn't Daryl & Andrea make a total HAWT couple?

Looking forward to the next episode. Looks like there's some badassy stuff coming up for Glenn and Darly, yays!
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay for being caught up!!!

Random responses to your random thoughts
- This is my point! Shoot him dead, or knock him out, something. to have to force him to go through such a horrid death was way too cruel for Shane, IMO. Will give him some dark, dark scenes to come I hope tho

- Yes, she needs to forgive him already and stop whinging so I can go back to loving every single thing she does!

- Ive been shipping Glenn/Maggie since before Lauren was cast!!! I was so hoping they'd have good chemistry since its one of those things they're keeping from the comics to the Tv show and you never know if they'll hit it off; but they do! i cant wait for more of them together <3 I need more scenes to make a vid

Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay for being caugfht up

Hey do you guys watch Talking Dead aswell? It's a chatshow they have after the show. They have some interesting guests and it's somewhat humourous.

Glad you guys think Andrea should forgive Dale. I get where she is coming from but she needs to get over it and it's not like he dragged her out of there kicking and screaming.

I realised the other day Maggie was in Supernatural AND I used to fancy her It was weird seeing her with a completely different accent and setting.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh by the way I was going to purchase Walking Dead Season 1 but realised that they have actually cut scenes that were shown due to gore How dumb is that? Apparently the american version is uncut.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They have two DVD's out. They have a new new one that was released with extra footage for 10 dollars more. So that might not have scenes cut.

I think it's silly to cut DVD scenes that were shown on TV.
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hey do you guys watch Talking Dead aswell? It's a chatshow they have after the show. They have some interesting guests and it's somewhat humourous.

No, I have to download the episodes so I haven't seen any of Talking Dead yet. Can you watch some of it on Youtube?
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno where you would watch it streaming as I download shows from premium filesharing sites. Glenn and Maggie are going to be on tonight's one. They've never had the stars on it before so should be cool. You tried torrent?
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah I watch it. Its awesome! I wish they would have had something like that for Lost!

Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would have been cool. They did that Kimmel special for the finale but that was it.
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As if I didn't love Daryl completely as is he has to go an break my heart telling Carol that Cherokee Rose story perfect boy is perfect!

Glenn/Maggie action!! woot!!!

Oddly starting to ship Andrea/Shane, no idea where that came from!

Glenn in next weeks sneak peek, lmao <3 <3 another perfect boy is perfect.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEWSHLtIESY

I nearly lost my lunch when that floating walker split in half. too much for early afternoon viewing!

and merle's in next weeks promo!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That walker splitting in two was so gross! It made it worse because it looked like something truly ghoulish even by zombie standards.

They really are pushing Daryl as a good guy. I'm guessing he has a soft spot for kids and that's why he is so concerned about Sophia. I bet you and Karolina want to jump on the back of his motorbike

Maggie just saying sure I'll have sex with you and then stripping off was unbelivably hot I wonder if Hershel is a racist and will flip out that Maggie slept with Glenn. I just know he is going to have a problem with it anyway.

T-Dog and Dale scene was cool. I really like them too together.

I was freaking out when Lori was walking toward the field with that knife. Thought she might kill herself or something. So Nikki was right and Lori is indeed pregnant and we all know it has to be Shane's.

Can't wait for Merle's return!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 3 of 16

Jump to: