Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Revenge II Sookie and Sawyer" by namaste nikki (

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:16 am    Post subject: "Revenge II Sookie and Sawyer" by namaste nikki ( Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Revenge II Sookie and Sawyer" 10-07-2011
Sookie and Sawyer Saga Part One. More Info on YT!
Fandom: Lost/True Blood
Song: Various by Various
Vidder: namaste nikki
Length: 4:50 (9.8 AVI)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtlT3oiZWB8
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, this is the Sawyer as Eric idea, isn't it? Awesome! He makes a very fine Eric, what can I say? I loved the opening scene where Sawyer's thinking about Sookie while the guy who's name escapes me was accusing him of falling in love with her. Very cool!

I enjoyed watching it.
namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanted to get it in for last months contest, but did not get it finished in time. I am having fun with the AU stuff.. Thanks for your comments, they are so great to get feed back!!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So cool to see Lost and TB together in one vid! I have to say that I got super excited when I saw Kate at the end. I was hoping her and Sookie would hook up! LOL What does she tell Sookie at the end b/c the audio cut out...I was like..."NO!!!" I was so intrigued by what she wanted to use Sookie for. I'm looking forward to seeing the next one to find out!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:48 am    Post subject: Revenge II Sookie and Sawyer by namaste nikki Reply with quote

Thanks Nikki-- At the End Kate says: I want you to help me bust him out..... I was having such a hard time with the audio in final cut. BUT, I re-loaded the video cause I thought the BG Music was too loud??? How crazy I made it lower cause I kept thinking you could not hear there audio/voice overs. I must say the next one does have some Sookie/ Kate moments tying to "help" sawyer escape.... I am sad to see not so good votes, but all I can do is hope to get more feed back... Thanks sweetie!!!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe you got those votes before you fixed it? No way does it deserve a bronze don't let it get you down...just keep creating!!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I have to just keep going. I have to remember I have not been at it as long as some of the best on here... But I love the feed back and it will help me to make things better!!! Thanks sweetie you always help keep me uplifted!!!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Takes lots and lots of practice, especially final cut! I still don't know what I'm doing half the time on that program! Its so hard!!. I just gave you silver b/c of the music and b/c of Kate's audio cutting out at the end b/c I felt that was really important to the story...but everything else was great!!

namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did not even know her audio had cut out..OH I was mad, but I appricated the feedback. I think its much better to get feed back like your to know where I can improve!!!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:53 am    Post subject: Revenge II Sookie and Sawyer by namaste nikki Reply with quote

I really liked the concept of this; Sookie/Sawyer together was awesome. I thought they were awesome together.

Having audio on separate speakers made it become distracting. And some of the audio continued to cut out; which you already know.
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:55 am    Post subject: Revenge II Sookie and Sawyer by namaste nikki Reply with quote

Yeah I am thinking the bronze voters did that before it was fixed. I waited until it was fixed to vote; I think you have a great eye for stories; I thought this one was so awesome; and I'm ready for the next one.
namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Brooke!! I am still getting the hang of final cut. The audio can be so hard to get just right...Thanks for your input.. it's great to get feed back!!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sookie and Sawyer together is really cool. Yay for Kate at the end and I have to concur with the idea of Sookie and Kate hooking up Part 2 should be interesting. The audio seemed to cut off abruptly for me *shrug*
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Paul!! I love hearing your feedback!!! Im still trying to get the hang of Final Cut so, Im working on learning about the audio.. Thanks for your comment!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: