Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"I Am Alone (Character swap)" by Athena Alexandria

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:46 am    Post subject: "I Am Alone (Character swap)" by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"I Am Alone (Character swap)" 10-02-2011
September 2011 Contest Submission. Temperance Brennan as Kate Austen.
Fandom: Lost/Bones
Song: I Am Alone by Holly Conlan
Vidder: Athena Alexandria
Length: 3:15 (67.5MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EZfjbudrBg
http://www.mediafire.com/?rbfo0po54nyyuci

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw that was really sweet Sam! all the remade moments were excellent, i especially loved the one where he's trying to make her go back to the island, and the nightmare of Claire, and the shot of temp holding aaron at christians funeral awesome job!

Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:44 am    Post subject: I Am Alone (Character Swap) by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

Thanks, Kat! It was originally going to go all the way up to 316 but I ran out of time so I had to simplify my idea. I'm glad you liked it and that the story made sense! I figured we're all Lost fans here so there's no need to go into too much detail about Jack's issues with Aaron, etc.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was so fun to watch!! You re-created all the scenes perfectly! I love BrennanKate's response when he asked her out for coffee. Also the start was great when they were talking about Aaron and family services. I thought the vid was very easy to follow And u did a great job

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Wickedgal
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:56 pm    Post subject: I Am Alone (Character Swap) by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

fantastic! I only dip in and out of Bones but the scenes you used matched Kate's scenes perfectly! I'm really impressed. You really wove the story well and managed to create the perfect crossover from Kate to Brennan! Amazing
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:02 pm    Post subject: I Am Alone (Character Swap) by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

This was awesome. So believable; the manips were really well done here. I really believed this happening. The whole where to place Aaron; great. That taxi scene was awesome. All the interactions were well done; loved the ending.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh wow, I had no idea how many of her scenes from Bones really fit so naturally into Lost like that! Great job, the manips were awesome and the story was very easy to follow!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:37 pm    Post subject: I Am Alone (Character Swap) by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

Wow!! That was fantastic!! Just what I wanted from this contest, it was brilliant!! The scenes of Temperance you chose to replace the Kate scenes were perfect!! So very believable! Awesome job!!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:47 pm    Post subject: I Am Alone (Character Swap) by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

WOW!!! REALLY well done, Samara! First, I loved that you chose that part of Kate's story to tell. The focus on the Jack/Aaron dynamic gave this swap a unique twist. I thought your manips were perfect and most of all, I love that you were able to tell Kate's story using Temperance Brennan and her particular personality traits. It truly was like you took Kate Austen out of Lost and plunked Temperance Brennan down in her place. So awesome! Great song choice, too. Really loved it!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:13 am    Post subject: I Am Alone (Character Swap) by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

Wow, Samara!! That was absolutely brilliantly done!! You did such a fantastic job keeping the story exactly the same! The clips you chose of Brennan were perfect and the audio worked so well!! Amazing job, your manips were completely believable! I was blow away by how real this looked!!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:52 am    Post subject: Re: I Am Alone (Character Swap) by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

3915 wrote:
Thanks, Kat! It was originally going to go all the way up to 316 but I ran out of time so I had to simplify my idea. I'm glad you liked it and that the story made sense! I figured we're all Lost fans here so there's no need to go into too much detail about Jack's issues with Aaron, etc.

You should make a sequel, put BrennanasKate in the rest of the show

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:41 am    Post subject: I Am Alone (Character Swap) by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

Wow, that was really great! The manips were so good, the Bones scenes fit perfectly into Lost!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: