Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"HAVEN || The only thing I feel is you || Nathan/Audrey

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms H – N
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kaory
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:15 am    Post subject: "HAVEN || The only thing I feel is you || Nathan/Audrey Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"HAVEN || The only thing I feel is you || Nathan/Audrey " 09-13-2011
A short vid about episode 2x06 aand more exactily about a scene in it.
Fandom: Haven
Song: From the Heart by X-Ray Dog
Vidder: Kaory
Length: 0:52 (6.74MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4Y2PGWc1UU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4Y2PGWc1UU

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:01 am    Post subject: HAVEN || The only thing I feel is you || Nathan/Audrey by K Reply with quote

That was lovely! Sad, but so pretty!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohhh, I love Nathan/Audrey and that episode quickly became one of my favorites! Great work putting together a poignant, elegant little vid for that amazing scene! I loved it! ♥!
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:17 pm    Post subject: HAVEN || The only thing I feel is you || Nathan/Audrey by K Reply with quote

Beautiful vid.That episode is one of my favorites.I feel like Audrey realized how much she cared about Nathan when she saw him dying.
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:51 am    Post subject: HAVEN || The only thing I feel is you || Nathan/Audrey by K Reply with quote

Wow the coloring was so beautiful. I was really stunned by them. I don't watch this show but your vid makes me want to.
Kaory
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the comments and Brooke you should watch it maybe isnt as bigger and complex like Lost & Fringe but its good and this two are sooo adorable
thefilmchick
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 1:28 am    Post subject: HAVEN || The only thing I feel is you || Nathan/Audrey by K Reply with quote

I like Haven. Emily Rose looks even MORE like Maggie Grace with greenish black-and-white coloring, which is amusing. Title is well-chosen, given Nathan's Trouble, and this was solid and well-timed -- good call on cropping Duke and Nathan out of the end shot with Audrey, if it was a crop, because otherwise seeing Duke pop up would've been strange. I think Haven is more complex than it's given credit for, but I thought that about Lost too, so maybe I shouldn't say anything, haha. Anyway, good job.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms H – N All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: