Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Corrupt" by Aislynn (True Blood)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:16 am    Post subject: "Corrupt" by Aislynn (True Blood) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Corrupt" 08-25-2011
In Eric and Sookies love/hate relationship, who exactly is corrupting who? Covers s1 and 2 only.
Fandom: True Blood
Song: Corrupt by Depeche Mode
Vidder: Aislynn
Length: 2:50 (16MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJquehWJWJM
http://www.mediafire.com/?lrxr2sh1ujh2ibz

Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:32 am    Post subject: Corrupt by Aislynn Reply with quote

I was going to go to bed but I saw the three words Sookie, Eric, AND Corrupt; had to watch it. I love what you did with the title. I will say this; I saw it as a both of them were being corrupted by the other person. Especially with the clips you chose; and I really liked that. I loved the manip of Sookie going to Eric in the tub. Very nicely played, Ais. I loved that you were very subtle with this; the music and the clips were it; I loved how nicely they played together; they fit so well. I loved it.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*glee* I was hoping you'd get the chance to see this one, lol! Thank you SO much!

Nobody has mentioned the title before, yay! I'm glad you liked it! And I'm really glad that it came across that they're both corrupting each other, it's easy to put all of the blame on Eric but Sookie's in there doing her part, whether she realized it at that time or not.

And I'm especially glad that the subtly worked for you, that really thrilled me to read that! I didn't want to underplay my hand with it but I felt like they had enough sexiness, chemistry and all of that on their own, they didn't really need me to do much else other than cut the scenes and pull a few tricks like the one with the tub.

Thanks so much again! I'm glad you enjoyed it! ♥!
namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:33 pm    Post subject: Corrupt by Aislynn Reply with quote

Lookie Lookie I found Sookie!!!. This was so good. I love that it was only S1 and 2. I love the back and forth with these two. The manip with him when he flys was great and that smile when she sucks the bullet out.... They both have there way of "corrupting"...Great Job!!!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Lookie Lookie I found Sookie!!!

Hee, I loved that, lol! Anyway, thank you SO much for your kind comment, I really appreciate it! I'm so glad that you liked that manip with them when he flies off like that, that was one of the first ideas I came up with for this one and I really hoped that it looked natural.

Thanks again for watching and commenting, I'm really happy that you liked it!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:36 am    Post subject: Corrupt by Aislynn Reply with quote

That was great, Ais! I've only seen season 1, so from the looks of this vid it looks like Eric & Sookie get much closer in S2, lol. Really neat editing in this!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, thanks so much, Heather! Heh, yes, Eric and Sookie definitely have some great moments together in s2, lol! I'm glad you enjoyed this one, I had fun playing around with that clicky beat!

Thanks again for watching and commenting, I really appreciate it! ♥!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you make this a long time ago? I swear I've seen it before! But I just watched it it again b/c its hot and I love me some True Blood! Especially sexy Eric! He's oh so yummy!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, thanks, Nikki! Yep, this was made back in 2009 and I'm sure I posted it in my Other fandoms thread back then, so that's probably where you saw it from before.

Anyway, I so agree, Eric is SO totally smokin' hot! I'm glad you enjoyed this one and thanks for watching (again ) and commenting! I really appreciate it! ♥!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:55 am    Post subject: Corrupt by Aislynn Reply with quote

That was awesome, Ais! That song just couldn't have been more perfect. I don't watch TB but I really enjoyed watching this.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, thank you so much, Julia! I'm so happy that you enjoyed this one even without watching the show! I'm also glad that you felt the song fit them, they were exactly who my mind went to as soon as I heard it again!

Thanks again for watching and commenting!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: