Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"ron&hermione. wonderwall." by RedeemingTheUne

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms H – N
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RedeemingTheUneven
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:49 am    Post subject: "ron&hermione. wonderwall." by RedeemingTheUne Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"ron&hermione. wonderwall." 07-20-2011
The comedy and drama of Ron and Hermione
Fandom: Harry Potter
Song: Wonderwall by Ryan Adams
Vidder: RedeemingTheUneven
Length: 2:42 (51.4MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrFriGptX60
http://www.sendspace.com/file/1il7wm

khaleesi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:30 pm    Post subject: ron&hermione. wonderwall. by RedeemingTheUneven Reply with quote

i really really love this! not my favorite version of the song, but you did a seriously amazing job with the editing. the emotions matched up perfectly with the tone of the music <3
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:46 am    Post subject: Re: ron&hermione. wonderwall. by RedeemingTheUneven Reply with quote

khaleesi wrote:
not my favorite version of the song, but you did a seriously amazing job with the editing.

I was about to say the opposite :-p
I actually like this version of the song a lot, not as much as the original, but I like it.
Anyway, great work on summing up their relationship! I loved the voiceovers and Hermione's "you've got dirt on your nose, by the way"-line always makes me laugh

I really enjoyed your vid!
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, that was lovely! I thought this version of the song worked nicely for this, IMO, it gave it a sort of dreamy atmosphere. Nicely done!
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:34 pm    Post subject: ron&hermione. wonderwall. by RedeemingTheUneven Reply with quote

this was wonderful! I think this version of the song was a perfect choice for Ron/Hermione, its very dreamy like Ais said, which i really like. I loved that you included scenes from the last movie, but you might want to add a spoiler warning in the description in case someone hasn't seen it yet, just a thought wonderful editing, and choice of audio. i loved every second of this vid, it had me smiling the whole way though. your clips from DHpt.2 are really great quality, where did you download it, if you don't mind me asking?
RedeemingTheUneven
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:58 am    Post subject: ron&hermione. wonderwall. by RedeemingTheUneven Reply with quote

Thanks guys; I really appreciate all the comments. I like the original 'Wonderwall', but Ryan Adam's version can just blow me away sometimes. It's more emotional and whatnot IMO, which I thought would work well in this instance.

@Lostwithoutdom: Thanks for pointing out the spoiler thing - I'll update that. Also, here's the link for the DH2 I've got: http://btjunkie.org/torrent/Harry-Potter-and-the-Deathly-Hallows-Part-2-2011-Unknown/39529e18e692491b3a545fed2e56dfff8eeeb86c9fa5
Wickedgal
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:12 pm    Post subject: ron&hermione. wonderwall. by RedeemingTheUneven Reply with quote

beautiful! Really loved the audio choices especially in the beginning, although it's really hard to believe how much they've all grown Wonderful editing. Loved how the clips seemed to fade into each other, creating this dreamy effect. I loved it.
cylune
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:49 pm    Post subject: ron&hermione. wonderwall. by RedeemingTheUneven Reply with quote

Great video! I love this version of Wonderwall and it created a wonderful atmosphere to the vid - lovely and bittersweet at the same time.
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:44 am    Post subject: ron&hermione. wonderwall. by RedeemingTheUneven Reply with quote

That was a lovely video! Nice work!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:46 pm    Post subject: ron&hermione. wonderwall. by RedeemingTheUneven Reply with quote

This is SO beautiful!! A perfect reminder of how sweet/endearing this couple was! I like this version of the song too, your editing suited it well. Wonderful job with this, I loved it a lot!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:46 am    Post subject: ron&hermione. wonderwall. by RedeemingTheUneven Reply with quote

Wonderful job! I really loved your coloring and editing. Well done!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:01 am    Post subject: ron&hermione. wonderwall. by RedeemingTheUneven Reply with quote

Oh wow, that was so beautiful!! I really loved the audio in this, with all the voiceovers, it was so lovely. Everything just flowed together so wonderfully. It was a joy to watch!
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:07 pm    Post subject: ron&hermione. wonderwall. by RedeemingTheUneven Reply with quote

Beautiful vid!! Perfect song for this couple. Lovely job!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms H – N All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: