Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"All I Need" by starryeyesxx (One Tree Hill)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z
View previous topic :: View next topic  
starryeyesxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:04 am    Post subject: "All I Need" by starryeyesxx (One Tree Hill) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"All I Need" 07-18-2011
An AU Brooke/Lucas video based around 8x11. Brooke & Lucas are married & Jamie is their kid & Brooke is pregnant again when the accident happens so its also got a lot of how their family was built and the aftermath of the accident.
Fandom: One Tree Hill
Song: All I Need by Mat Kearney
Vidder: starryeyesxx
Length: 4:35 (264.5MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehf_IEBoUt0
http://uploading.com/files/6ccdma6e/All%2BI%2BNeed.wmv/

eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:11 am    Post subject: All I Need by starryeyesxx Reply with quote

Wow, that was really awesome! Your manips were amazing, but what really impressed me was the combination of manips and beat use. Great job!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:38 am    Post subject: All I Need by starryeyesxx Reply with quote

This was really interesting. I always thought Jamie looked more like Lucas then he did Nathan/Haley. I agree with Julia; the manips were amazing. I loved the edits/transitions but I also enjoyed how you used the clips to match the lyrics in the song.

I enjoyed the song for this; really went along with it. I also loved how you used flashbacks, very convincing flashbacks of their life together. The one where "Slipping away" and you see her in the car and the flashback. Such a great and heartbreaking scene.

I loved the last; seeing what happens after; it was such a great vid.
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:33 am    Post subject: All I Need by starryeyesxx Reply with quote

That was a good storyline, well done!
starryeyesxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:00 pm    Post subject: All I Need by starryeyesxx Reply with quote

thank you guys I really love your comments because this has got to be one of the videos I'm most proud of that I've ever done! When I first came up with the concept, it was so important to me for it to really work out that way I pictured it in my head, so I'm glad you all like it!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very cool! Great story along with some really fine editing! *thumbs up*
starryeyesxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:22 pm    Post subject: All I Need by starryeyesxx Reply with quote

thank you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: