Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Jack & Kate - Something More" by Breezelda (

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Breezelda
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:36 pm    Post subject: "Jack & Kate - Something More" by Breezelda ( Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Jack & Kate - Something More" 06-08-2011
Its mostly centered on memories of their past life on the island before the awakening, and then crossing over together.
Fandom: Lost
Song: Something More by Secondhand Serenade
Vidder: Breezelda
Length: 2:11 (93.6MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAo_-Cd45vE

eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:05 am    Post subject: Jack & Kate - Something More by Breezelda Reply with quote

That was beautiful! Great job on the overlays and beat use!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:48 am    Post subject: Jack & Kate - Something More by Breezelda Reply with quote

Wow, that was a really lovely Jate vid!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:17 pm    Post subject: Jack & Kate - Something More by Breezelda Reply with quote

Nice beat use, loved the audio, and the coloring was awesome. Loved your layering.
scarlett_106
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW, holy crap. That just jumped to the top of my favorite Jate vid list. From the first few frames, I loved the coloring and the tight edits, but once the lyrics started, it took my breath away a few times! The clips were so, so perfect - the one about "paying for my sins" and the one about "I have to start this over." My throat got all tight when you showed Jack saving the island in that cave. It was just so perfect.

Also, as a fellow Jater, I LOVE that you used an array of clips from s1 and s2. I feel like a lot of us (myself included) have lately been sticking to s5 and s6, and it's nice to see the old moments! I have always thought "The Look" between Jack and Kate in LTDA was probably their most powerful moment. And then you included that PLUS the moment when I became a Jater - when Jack and Kate reached hands in The Pilot II. Just an incredible video that really captures the ship.

Beautiful, beautiful! Great editing and VOs but your storyteling is what makes this amazing! I added it to my faves.
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:52 am    Post subject: Jack & Kate - Something More by Breezelda Reply with quote

Good song choice for Jate.I liked how you started with Kate talking about sinking.That's always been a fave Jate scene of mine. I also liked your lyrical interpretation of the line about living through a disguise. Great vid.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: