Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Sawyer and Kate II Lights will guide you h o m e"

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sklost
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:06 pm    Post subject: "Sawyer and Kate II Lights will guide you h o m e" Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Sawyer and Kate II Lights will guide you h o m e" 08-04-2010
SKate will always be my OTP and nothing can change that!!Not even the finale!
Song: Fix you by Coldplay
Vidder: sklost
Length: 1:53 (135MB Mp4)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzuH3HSwxN8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzuH3HSwxN8

Miiiikaa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:39 am    Post subject: Sawyer and Kate II Lights will guide you h o m e by sklost Reply with quote

Skate will always be my OTP as well <3
Maria_Bonner
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:27 am    Post subject: Sawyer and Kate II Lights will guide you h o m e by sklost Reply with quote

Great video ! I love this song too. Sawyer and Kate were so epic... I can´t understand the illogical end.
Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was beautiful. How you didn't use many voiceovers at first but then as the music became louder you used more and more. Amazingly done The beat use was great too and the use of colors and effects Lovely,lovely video
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awww its so refreshing to see a good Skate vid after the million Jate vids that were made after the finale! I really loved this! Especially the beginning with the lyrics "You get what you want but not what you need." LOL that was such a burn on Jack. I actually laughed out loud..
I think you edited the song really well too. I could barely tell. Great job!! Gold for sure!! Oh and the ending of course with the cage scenes was just brilliant!!

P.S. what does OTP stand for?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tjmack1986
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:07 pm    Post subject: Sawyer and Kate II Lights will guide you h o m e by sklost Reply with quote

I'm not really a Skate fan, but this was beautiful!

Nikki, OTP means One True Pairing. Don't worry, I didn't know what it meant for the longest time either.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Tammy! I knew it was something like that but I couldn't figure it out and it was driving me nuts!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tjmack1986
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your welcome!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Sawyer and Kate II Lights will guide you h o m e by sklo Reply with quote

3689 wrote:
I'm not really a Skate fan, but this was beautiful!

Nikki, OTP means One True Pairing. Don't worry, I didn't know what it meant for the longest time either.

I just looked that up earlier today because I had not clue what it meant... lol

Fantastic vid btw...
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is just gorgeous, Dalma! And I'm with you, nothing will ever change my love for Skate!

I loved your lyric interpretation (yes, the "get what you want but not what you need" did make me laugh out loud, too! ) and song choice. Great work, I enjoyed it so much! ♥♥♥!!!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:00 am    Post subject: Sawyer and Kate II Lights will guide you h o m e by sklost Reply with quote

Lovely Skate video! I really like the part where the music picks up & that audio quote was great.
Miss_Austen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:12 am    Post subject: Sawyer and Kate II Lights will guide you h o m e by sklost Reply with quote

Really love your vid! I'm with you too; SKate is my OTP ... Nothing can change the love I have for those two and nothing can change the fact they were the most beautiful pairing I've ever seen on a TV show.
The music was prefect and you made such a great editing job at the end! Two thumbs up!
* i'm a french canadian and i'm not really fluent in english so, sorry for the mistakes i did in my comment! :s *
sklost
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:38 am    Post subject: Sawyer and Kate II Lights will guide you h o m e by sklost Reply with quote

Omg thank you soooo much for ALL these AMAZING comments!!!! Im soo glad you all liked it Love ya all soo much and YEP SKate will always be in our hearts ♥♥♥
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:35 am    Post subject: Sawyer and Kate II Lights will guide you h o m e by sklost Reply with quote

Lovely video.I wish the last few seasons of Lost would have given us more Skate. I really enjoyed your video.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: