Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Beneath Your Bed - AU" by nikkimonique
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:53 am    Post subject: "Beneath Your Bed - AU" by nikkimonique Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Beneath Your Bed - AU" 09-01-2009
Kate goes back on the sub with Sawyer and Juliet in hopes of winning Sawyers heart back. Credit to Kat for the vid pic.
Song: Corner of Your Heart by Ingrid Michaelson
Vidder: nikkimonique
Length: 3:07 (70mb mov)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucRxQb2h4DI
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=cd571d200705aed3111096d429abd360e04e75f6e8ebb871

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome!!! brilliant vid nikki; such a damn good idea the way you showed sawyer always going to kate was so spot on, even when he's with Juliet and she calls he goes back to her. i loved the scene where she got high and then almost cut herself; but didnt called him instead. gah; so sad the end scene was so sweet. loved Kate under the bed as well fab work yet again!! so glad to see a new vid from you

ps - adore this song

eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:21 am    Post subject: Beneath Your Bed - AU by nikkimonique Reply with quote

That was AMAZING, Nikki! You never cease to blow me away with your ingenuity, and your song choices are always so original and haunting. I loved it!!!
FaradayLinus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice video this must be such a kate song cause im vidding to it as well with kate and another mystery guy lol. it was nice how you incorporated the clips from kates movie, and sawyers. poor juliet though, always left on her own ha.
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:26 am    Post subject: Beneath Your Bed - AU by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Aww this made me feel so sad for Kate I loved how you had Juliet asking her to leave and Sawyer's "what did you do" when she got arrested and the part under the bed was kinda creepy lol but you just felt so sad for her. Really loved how you used that scene where he says "I gotta go" too, it was sooo perfect! And YAY! for the ending too hehe, that was so clever matching him with the flower and her in the greenhouse, I would never of thought of that, twas perfect!! Adore this!!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emma, Its funny when I first watched that scene from Afterwards I thought of Sawyer and the flower for some reason and thought I have to remember that for a vid!

Saben, Yes this is totally a Kate song...haha...can't wait to see your version.

Julia, Thanks glad to hear it was haunting.

Kat, Yay, your favorite part(getting high/cutting) was my favorite part too...

Oh and in case no one got it...she didn't really go to their house and hide out under the bed.. She was just imagining it in her messed up head when she got high.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Deia
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aww Nikki! this was amazing. this song is so heartbreaking.Poor Kate. she just wanted to be with sawyer the storyline was beautiful and your manips flawless as usual. Nice job hon!

find me on tumblr: http://m--tyrell.tumblr.com/
Debbie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooooooh I loved it! loved the part with Juliet asking her to leave. Poor kate!

The ending looked so good!

I just love love love your videos!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deia, Thanks! I'm always so happy when you like my Skate vids *hugs*

Debbie, Thanks, your so sweet! Its funny everyone is saying poor Kate but I guess the Sulieters haven't watched this yet. hehe but I'm with you...Poor Kate.

Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:07 pm    Post subject: Beneath Your Bed - AU by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Yeah I'll be the first to say it...poor Juliet. But it doesnt surprise me cause you have her played perfectly...how she would go ahead and step aside so that James could be happy even if it was with Kate. Beautiful song Nik, great manips, as always. Gold from me!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha Stacey, yeah I knew you wouldn't bee that happy with the ending. I'm glad you still liked it though despite the unhappy Suliet ending...but your right about Juliet she's much more sensible than Kate. Glad you think I played her well.

Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spoiler:

Quick question.. what was Kate doing when she was injecting herself?

I'm just glad Kate didn't cut herself with those scissors I was like no Nikki not again with the wrist cutting (Loved that in your Jate video by the way)

I really liked how you used the Afterwards clips especially the ending

And oh yeah the scene of her under the bed was really great.
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:28 am    Post subject: Beneath Your Bed - AU by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Great vid, Nikki! Really creative AU.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL Paul...yeah I've used the wrist cutting twice before so I thought...I can't really do that again. It was more a way to get Sawyer to come back. And in that scene with the needle she was just shooting up on some kind of drug, like heroine or something and then her imagination started running wild about sneaking in their house and hiding under the bed, which lead her to realize she was crazy and needed to kill herself but then she couldn't do it and called Sawyer instead. Thats how it all made sense in my head but not sure if it actually came across that way.

Heather, thanks! Glad you liked my idea.

Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah that's what I thought a drug of some sort. Very interesting! You should put that stuff in your summary on YT then people will get it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: