Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Always & Again - Charana" by nikkimonique
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:27 pm    Post subject: "Always & Again - Charana" by nikkimonique Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Always & Again - Charana" 07-26-2010
July 2010 contest submission
Song: Lullaby by Triangle Soundtrack
Vidder: nikkimonique
Length: 5:10 (200mb mov)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrxeErWinLI

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Wickedgal
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:56 pm    Post subject: Always & Again - Charana by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Loved it Nikki! The ending literally had me spooked and I loved it! Fantastic work, it just was so perfectly done. it's my fave vid of yours, so hope you make many more like it! The voice over choices were great as well. The story was clear, to me anyway. Fantastic storyline as well, very unique and original so gold for sure!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Amy! I'm glad the ending came off well enough! I was hoping for that but the audio was a little iffy at the end so I wasn't sure Thanks for gold!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Wickedgal
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no problem! It's my fave vid of yours now the audio was fine

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wooooooowwww!!! nikki this is an epic!!!

Charlotte and Ana totally WORK as a couple!!! you created a brilliant story, I loved it so much, how both worlds were kinda following the same path in a way, with Ana dying and Charlotte dying in respective worlds, and When they both 'died' at the end it snapped them back to meeting each other, and changing things, hopefully, for the better. FAB work! Possibly my new fave of yours

VPnymph
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:46 am    Post subject: Always & Again - Charana by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Oh it is beautiful - I love the manipulated scenes - it's so tragic but beautiful. I think it's great how you incorporated actual story lines in lost with the non-canon ones of their relationship. Brilliant, hun. x x x
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kat, oh yay! Epic? So glad you liked it that much and that you understood the story.

Aggi, Thanks for commenting!

aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:38 pm    Post subject: Always & Again - Charana by nikkimonique Reply with quote

This is brilliant in so many ways. I won't even mention the manips, which are great, but man... The depth of this video amaze me. This story is so sad. Going through all the same mistakes and tragic events over and over again. And like you said it's open for interpretation, so I think it's Ana's hell (for all the bad things she's done) and she can never get it right. She will always have to watch Charlotte die, because that's what really happened. But that's just me and my love for tragic endings Over all this video left me speechless at first. I had to take a day to think about it and this is the true worth of it, really got me thinking
And btw, creepy creepy song.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Ali! Well the inspiration for this video came from the movie Triangle. (which you should watch btw ) and that is where the music is from as well. And what you said about the vid...well thats pretty much what I think too. It's Ana's hell and even though she tried to change things at the end I think Charlotte is just going to die some other way.

Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So great Nik!!! You did that so awesomely!! I loved it, and the story came off perfectly!! It was just great!! Good luck in the contest hun!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Stacey! Love the new banner!

Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks sweetie!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:09 pm    Post subject: Always & Again - Charana by nikkimonique Reply with quote

I love every second of it, you did such a great job with scenes choice. I really like this twisted, dark and sad story. You beautifully shown the way they take care of one another.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awwww, thanks so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:17 am    Post subject: Always & Again - Charana by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Ooo, that was AWESOME, Nikki!!! Very dark and angsty! I LOVE the music... you always have the best music! This was such a unique story and you totally pulled it off. Very well done!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: