Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"The Truth" by Lostwithoutdom

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:55 pm    Post subject: "The Truth" by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"The Truth" 06-25-2010
June 2010 Contest Submission
Song: From The Heart by X Ray Dog
Vidder: Lostwithoutdom
Length: 2:58 (44.6MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW_4fwOhscw
http://www.mediafire.com/?mdmngmkwwry

Wickedgal
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:18 pm    Post subject: The Truth by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

beautiful! absolutely gorgeous video! I loved it and the whole 'sodding idiot' line was a gem of a line I actually missed! wow! beautiful effects and beautiful editing. I love this couple so much and I'm so glad they got their happy ending! Amazing vid!
Borislava
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:25 pm    Post subject: The Truth by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

Absolutely amazing!Loved every part of it! Great job and good luck in the contest! ))
DJC Productions
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:26 pm    Post subject: The Truth by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

This was really well done. Loved your transitions,effects, and the echo on the VO was perfect. You really nailed it with your choice of clips. Loved it.
blackwolf1480
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:37 pm    Post subject: The Truth by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

SQUEEEE! That was epic. I loved everything about it. This video sums up PB&J. Best of luck in the contest
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:53 pm    Post subject: The Truth by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

Yay for an amazing, epic scene
I loved the quotes on the video just made it that bit more sweet
I loved the scene with Desmond and Claire worked well in the video, and the clips that followed the audio worked really well, gave me goosebumps all the way through. Your colouring was amazing. The echo effect on the audio added to the goosebumps lol. The music was also very fitting for the video.
I loved the "been and always will be" that had be squeeeing Really didn't want the video to end lol.
Just pure amazing Morgan Great job hun and good luck in the contest
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amy: Aww Thanks! I know, that line is the best. I LOVE it! lol Same here, I'm so happy that that they found eachother again. Totally worth the wait!
Thanks again, glad you liked it!

Borislava:Thank you so much!

Dennis: Wow, thanks! So glad you liked it!

Serena: Aww thank you so much! The audio in this scene is just so epic to begin with that i really didn't need to do much with it. Glad you liked it!

Charlee: Aww thanks so much hun, you're so sweet! that's one of my favorite lines in this scene, it makes me squee too every time. Thanks!

banner by: everythingwasfallingapart on tumblr
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:11 pm    Post subject: The Truth by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

Make me cry, why don't you! Morgan, this was so beautiful. I loved how you matched the clips up to Charlie's speech. And the transitions/colouring were so pretty! I really love how you ended it with Charlie walking away from Claire, the last time he saw her when he was alive, overlapping with the "You always have a choice" quote. Had to stop from tearing up, lol! This was gorgeous, fabulous job!!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:19 am    Post subject: The Truth by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

Wow, that was SO beautiful, Morgan!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, that was just beautiful! Fantastic and emotional, awesome job, hon!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:29 am    Post subject: The Truth by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

Woah!! That was sooo emotional! Superb job hun, I completely adored it!! I loved how you handled the text on this, it was so beautifully done. And the colouring was gorgeous, I loved how you lowered the saturation down on the scenes that made the more-saturated scene epic Fantastic!! I loved every second!!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is perfection Morgan! I teared up at the same place I always do when I watch this scene "I see ... her." and with the clips you chose, it just made me cry more! the words were also so perfect and added so much more emotion. and i adored the final scene, always a choice, with charlie walking away BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:09 pm    Post subject: The Truth by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

OMG, Morgan, this was perfection! Lovely, lovely, lovely work hun! This video was so flowy, and you matched the perfect clips to what Charlie was saying to Des. This scene truely was made of epicnesss I adored every minute of it, especially the text you added in there, that looked soo gorgeous and flowy! Wonderful video, good luck in the contest!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:46 am    Post subject: The Truth by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

WOW WOW WOW, Morgan!!!! That was sooooo beautiful!!! Incredible!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: