Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Weirdest (and rudest) comment ever.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wickedgal
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:35 pm    Post subject: Weirdest (and rudest) comment ever. Reply with quote

I know some of you have already come across this person on YT but I frankly found this response to a comment I put on YT laughable, thought the insinuation I was evil was a little disturbing.

Here's what I wrote on a Jate vid:
Spoiler:

Wow. Just...wow. I've never been a Jater until this last season. This vid has shown me all the reasons why Jate were fate and I cried so much during it. The voice over choices were perfect, editing was beautiful and I particularly loved the grey fading to colour effect. Beautiful. You conveyed the fact that they were an epic love story and told their story really well. I think if Matt or Evi watched this they would love it and that's the highest praise I can give you. Best Jate vid ever.

Here's how this person responded to my comment.
Spoiler:

poor kate with fans like u.
jack was never kate's fate. the dirty old drunk died. kate was never with him when she was alive and when the dirty old piss head died, he imagined kate and a new born baby aaron waiting in heaven for him, jack was a sick fuck and anyone that believes kate was fated to be with jack should never be allowed to have kids. u gotta be evil to want this for kate or any women.

Ok, I was never Jack's biggest fan but that's kind of a low blow considering this person preaches the fact we're allowed our own opinion and yet they go about lecturing me on what I think about Jate. Anyone sensing the hypocrisy here?
Anyway this made me laugh my head off and made my day. This sad little comment to MY comment on a Jate video has to be the weirdest and rudest comment I've come across in a while.

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like you've become a victim of the ship wars That person sounds like a complete moron, just ignore them, Amy! *hugs*
Wickedgal
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not upset lol it made me laugh if anything

calling me evil thought was out of line though but i don't really care if I'm all honest. *hugs*

Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are some real freakazoids in the world. Geez.

icon by becca
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ughhhhh. *shakes head* That's a totally out of line comment! I like to think that this person (if it is indeed the same person who seems to make a living out of leaving crazy, off the wall comments like this) is just a troll trying to stir up arguments by saying these outrageous things. Because if they're serious... that's freakin' scary! No cookies for them!

*hugs and cookies for the rest of us* ♥!
Wickedgal
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's why im so thankful for sites like these a place where people can express opinions and not be judged for them

*accepts hugs and cookies* x

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds like that "AllHateKateAusten" freak who has some other names too on youtube. She's left me some really nasty comments like that on my channel page. I think she's not right in the head!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What Nikki said. ^^

This person has a TON of different youtube accounts and she types the same way and says the same exact things, so I'm sure they're all her. She actually threatened to call the police on Samara for liking Jate, saying she was a harm to children just for liking the characters! And Jack and Kate weren't evil or awful at all. I don't really understand her reasoning, because Jack was a very moral and upright character almost the whole series. He had his issues at some points, but he wasn't what you would consider a "bad" man at all by any means. The only thing I can think of is that for a short time he was into pain killers and drinking, but it was very shortlived and not that much of the series. I don't agree with drug use either, but he didn't hurt anyone, so I don't know why she calls him "evil". :s So she's just weird. Don't think a second on it, from what I can tell, you're not evil at all, hon. xD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you Sassy. I don't understand her reasoning either lol but there ya go. It just made me laugh, if I'm honest. If I'm evil for having an opinion, so be it

Debbie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL is this the AllHateKateAusten person? LMAO! Such a pro troll. He/she seriously cracks me up!

Luckly I have avoided the wrath of them by not being a Jater,etc but I think I'd be flattered if she was trolling on my comments
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol Debbie. I did find it hilarious. I particularly loved the phrase "Poor Kate with fans like u" as if a) Kate is a real character and b) she's physically hurt by what I say.

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, yeah that was funny how she phrased that and I think its funny she suddenly likes Kate b/c she used to leave comments on my page about how Kate was a baby napper and I was an awful person for making videos about Kate and Aaron! haha!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate this chick She's so weird. Even when i agreed with her, she told me I was wrong lol.

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol It would be interesting to find out if she is really a she and how old she is. She sounds really young but wahat if she's like a 40 year old woman or man typing from a mental institution! or maybe she is perfectly sane but just likes typing wacky comments to mess with people as part of an experiment.

Debbie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm guessing it's a troll.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Whatever All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: