Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

6x16 - What They Died For
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loved this epy! A bit shocked at Widmore getting shot. I have to say I'm glad that Zoey got killed, at the beginning of the epy I said "she needs to die soon". lol I like seeing Danielle again, that was a good scene.

I can't believe it's really almost over!
Belle MacFarlane
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First, I'm glad everyone is spelling it Zoey and not Zoe. Zoey is much better

RICHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY LIFE IS OVER.

at least Ben is still alive though. he kicked Widdy's ass, yaaaaaay

yay for Ana she was looking so hawt with the wind in her hair ^_^

now I'm gonna go hang myself. I can't go on without Richard in my life.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To me Charles was one of the good guys. Not all of his actions were clear, I wish we were told more about the army troops that were sent there, one of the things that wont be addressed, but I think there was more to it then that. I don't think he wanted everyone to die n that island, as he told Sawyer it was more complicated then that.

Ben, to me is one of the bad guys. He doesn't care about the island, the only thing he cares about is HAVING the island. Ben is a great character, but I am tired of him stepping all over everyone to get what he wants.

I don't get why Ben wouldn't allow him back on the island anyway, I mean a lot of this mess would have been eliminated.

Ben was played, again. His own fault for trusting MIB.

"Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me."

Glad Richard has peace, but the way he died...was a disappointment.
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Belle MacFarlane wrote:
First, I'm glad everyone is spelling it Zoey and not Zoe. Zoey is much better .

When I first heard her, I thought she pronounced her name ZOE, and not ZOEY.
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

littleton_pace wrote:

I have a niggling thought now. If Austen was crossed off the wall because she became a mother, regardless of whether my Jaby thought is true or if it Jacob meant Aaron, why was Littleton there on the wall? Claire's always been pregnant, I mean Jacob said he brought them all to the island because they were all unhappy and stuff, he would've known she was pregnant when he 'chose' her for the plane. So that I don't get, unless Littleton meant Aaron and because he's not on the island he's no longer a candidate.

Well, they always said Aaron was special, so maybe Littleton did refer to him and he got crossed off when he got taken off the island.

Or, maybe Claire didn't count as a mother at first because she hadn't intended to keep her baby. Then when Jacob saw that she was a good mom and loved her son, he went ahead and crossed her off.

Another thought: I don't think all the names on the cave wall/lighthouse wheel were candidates. I think some were and some were just important for other reasons. I thought the candidates were the names that corresponded with the numbers, but maybe Kate counted, too, since we saw him "choose" her as a child...

...so, going on the theory that Kate was a candidate but Claire was important for some other reason, maybe the motherhood thing only applied to candidates and that's why it doesn't apply to Claire?

*tap dances away quickly*
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eloramoon wrote:
Or, maybe Claire didn't count as a mother at first because she hadn't intended to keep her baby. Then when Jacob saw that she was a good mom and loved her son, he went ahead and crossed her off.

That's a good theory; because the Others planned to take her baby away and send her back to her friends... although Alex claims they were going to let her die. If the former were true; then Claire would still qualify as a Candidate, but once she chose to keep Aaron her name was crossed out.

That's a good theory; that Claire, and all the other names, was special for some other reason. But in 6x04 , Jacob says to Sawyer that all the names on the wall are Candidates in a roundabout way. Maybe they're 'candidates' for different reasons?

emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZOMG!! I loved this episode so much!!! I have too much in my brain about everything to put down, but anyway, the bits about Kate is all that's popping out right now

I'm can't say how happy I am about the reason her name was crossed out!!!! THANK YOU WRITERS!!!!! It destroyed me when he delivered that line

And when Desmond gave her that dress, I dunno why but it tickled me so bad, I was well laughing Maybe it was her "WTF?!" face and just the sheer randomness of the situation

That is all...I did LOVE the other things not to do with Kate too though haha, she's not all I care about

Debbie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay lets do this:
THIS IS IT GUYS.THE LAST EVER NORMAL EPISODE

Okay so still not getting the cut on Jacks neck thing?

Every scene with Jak/David has my smiling so hard my face hurts. They are adorable!! and then their scene with Claire....oh I just wanted to cry haha

I also loved how Kate was all "We have to kill him, Jack" seriously Kate is so awesome I don't understand the hate!

Kates head on Sawyers shoulder was sweet <3 did anyone else notice they were holding hands too? a really sweet moment.

Jawyer being clearly the superior ship on the island once again- awesome lol

Richard I understan he obviously "had to" die, but they could have gave him a better death than that. One of the very few things that I didn't like.

The scenes with Jacob were awesome and showed why it was necessary to have last weeks epiosde this late on. I read someone saying it reminded them of star wars or something? I'm nto a star wars fan but itthey said something about Luke learning about the force? Like Jack was this Luke dude lol. they said who Sawyer,Kate and Hurley were but I can't remember the names. I fail when it comes to Star Wars

Skate scene in the Cages....aherm...I mean Cells was great. I did like the little reference to the cage with the cells and how she wanted to be out fo them but again Sawyer told her no. Different situation but a little comparison there.

Anyone else just so damn happy with Jack in this episode!? he's finally getting to where he needs to be and I find it very satisfying it happened before the finale.

and also MILES I STILL ALIVE !! ...as far as we know.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When Kate and Sawyer were by the cells I was hoping them to get a flash of them in cages in season 3 that would have been amazing.

I hope they all decide to stay with Jack now on the island so he doesn't have to be alone. I have a feeling the regular timeline hasn't got much time left though
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously, is Richard really dead? I wasn't believing that at all, just because it was so fast and..... I dunno, nothing came of it. It's rather disappointing.

BUT, this was one of the best episodes this season. I absolutely LOVED the scene with Jacob and everyone by the fire.

icon by becca
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

I hope they all decide to stay with Jack now on the island so he doesn't have to be alone. I have a feeling the regular timeline hasn't got much time left though

Heh that's what I was thinking, they just just all stay there with him and be one big happy family

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

emmasholi wrote:
Polarbear wrote:

Heh that's what I was thinking, they just just all stay there with him and be one big happy family

I hope at least Kate stays!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've seen that he goes to them in different ages of their life.

Kate was what 13? Sawyer was around 7.

So we don't know when he went to go see Claire, so it's possible she wasn't pregnant at the time he saw her.
Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loved this episode!

I actually really like that Jack is taking Jacob's place, it seems to make sense, and now he finally knows what he was brought there to do

Kate leaning her head against Sawyer shoulder was just, awwwww! I'll have to use that in a video sometime

Wish there could've been more Claire but the 1 scene we got with her and David and Jack was pretty cute I'm actually liking Jack a lot more when he's around David, they're scenes are great, in my opinion Cannot wait to find out who the mother is

When Desmond said that Kate was going to a concert I figured it was probably Davids concert, right? So is this a way to get jate to meet or something? not really liking that at all, but that's just me and my skater heart - we'll see what happens, lol
Belle MacFarlane
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just repeating this for dramatic effect (also, I'm upset again because I just finished writing my OC, Carrie, mourning Richard's death, and she's distraught, naturally).....

MY

LIFE

IS

OVER!!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: