Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

6x16 - What They Died For
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nikkimonique wrote:
yeah that makes the most sense Brooke and I hope its Juliet...but I'm just going for the less obvious theory..haha...Lost likes to shock us.

I hope it's Juliet, just because we need some Juliet. LOL.

Lost isn't SHOCKING me anymore. Some of it is, but most of it's not. Not since season 5, but perhaps everything is predictable because we've been watching this show for 6 years and know their tricks? LOL.

Last edited by Brooke on Wed May 19, 2010 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANK GOD Zoey isn't in the finale

RIP Widmore and Richard. Two really great Lost characters.

Really enjoyed the episode with desmond bringing them all together again. Seeing Danielle was ace and who'd have thought a romance with Ben would be on the cards! What I've always wondered about Danielle though is why a first class scientist would be poor and have to work two jobs but eh it was just great to see her again.

I laughed at the end because I was just WTF How is Desmond going to destroy the island
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know Paul! I hated Zoey! She was a waste of screen time!! Even worse than Nikki and Paulo!(who don't deserve to have our names )

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nikkimonique wrote:
I know Paul! I hated Zoey! She was a waste of screen time!! Even worse than Nikki and Paulo!

I figured she was going to do her "I was one of the passengers, help!" I was like "I hope they shoot her."
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was kind of happy that Richard finally got to die.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nikkimonique wrote:

I liked that we got an explanation of why Kate wasn't on the cave anymore.

So sweet that he didn't want to take a mother away from their child.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved that too Brooke but Sun was a Mother too! But maybe he just meant Jin?

DJC Productions
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great episode. I really feel satisfied with the answers that we got from Jacob in that scene around the fire. I loved that Kate asked why her name was crosses out, because I was really wondering about that. I always knew Jack would take his place, it was pretty obvious to me all along.

I think when Jack and Kate see each other at this concert in the alt. time line, they will both get their memories back. And I'm thinking David's mom has to be Juliet, so Sawyer can run into her at the concert and get his memories back too.

I knew Zoey was gonna get knifed sooner or later (I wish it was sooner) but that part was awesome. As was when Ben went all Ben!! and shot Widmore 20 times. I hope Richard didn't just get killed that easily though, it happened so fast I almost forgot it happened.

I liked the explanation that Desmond is a fail safe. He's extremely important because he's the only one that can go into the light without being harmed or turning into a smoke monster.

It was great to see Jack and Locke arguing coincidence vs. fate in the alt. time line. Reminded me of the old days.

What was up with that promo at the end? That voice was hilarious. It sounded like a promo for Harry Potter or something. Should of just played the fan promo again.

Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah that doesn't make much sense to me.. Hurley was very close to his mom too if that counts and got closer to his dad.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nikkimonique wrote:
I loved that too Brooke but Sun was a Mother too! But maybe he just meant Jin?

That's what I am wondering. Because MIB wasn't sure if it was either one. SO it was probably JIn.
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nikkimonique wrote:

I didn't realize it at the time, but I think that is exactly what Richard wanted.

Interesting theory about Penny, Nikki. There is a big part of me that feels like there's going to be a twist there. Maybe the twist would be that it's Juliet not Sarah, or the other way around, but it would be crazy if it did turn out to be someone totally unexpected. Jack Jr. certainly does have those Charles/Eloise piercing blue eyes.
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I squeed so loud when i saw mira and Tania's names come up!! And Mira looked so beautiful! ANA! ANA! ANA!!!!!!!

RICHARD!!!! *covers Millie's eyes*

Widmore!!! OMG!! Twice this ep i covered my mouth Not during Zoe's death tho; screw her.

ok ep in general, ugh for the effing skateness in the alt-verse, and boo for only one frakking claire scene. but a good set up for next week

anyone else think that when jacob said 'you became a mother' he meant right now she's pregnant? lol That's what I thought - Jabies!!

eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH!!! You guys keep making me remember things I forgot!

@ Kat: the Claire scene may have been short, but wasn't it completely squee-tastic? I ♥LOVED♥ how the boys were fussing all over here, and they were just totally in awe of her. It made me really really happy.
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I was like through the entire episode! Every time another twist would come up my eyes would just get bigger! I'm going to have huge alien saucer eyes for the finale, lol!

Oh man, I adored Kate putting her head on Sawyer's shoulder like that! I thought that was such a sweet gesture because she knows him well enough to know that it wasn't "too much" for him. And I give Jack major props for telling him that it wasn't his fault about the sub, it was FLocke's. *hands Jack a cookie*

And awww, loved the Skateyness in the alt. verse as well. I'm still not holding out much hope for a Skate happily ever after but at least we're getting a few more scenes that will be handy in vids!

And nooooo, I don't want Jacob to go once his fire's burned out! Which was a surprising feeling because last week I kept wanting to just sort of give him a Gibbs' headslap (NCIS reference ) through most of the ep.

I just can't believe Richard is dead, though. After all he's been through, it seems odd that one whack from Smokey will be the end of him... UNLESS it has something to do with Jacob's time winding down. Maybe the power that kept Richard alive and not aging is tied directly to Jacob, who's now pretty literally down to just some quickly burning out ashes. That may have made Richard mortal again, I dunno. Hopefully we'll see for sure on Sunday!

Beyond that, it's just really hard to get my mind around the fact that in just 5 days that'll be all she wrote. It just doesn't really seem possible, does it? *clings to fellow fans*

I just hope it's an awesome finale!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eloramoon wrote:
@ Kat: the Claire scene may have been short, but wasn't it completely squee-tastic? I ♥LOVED♥ how the boys were fussing all over here, and they were just totally in awe of her. It made me really really happy.

Yeh; it was really sweet

I have a niggling thought now. If Austen was crossed off the wall because she became a mother, regardless of whether my Jaby thought is true or if it Jacob meant Aaron, why was Littleton there on the wall? Claire's always been pregnant, I mean Jacob said he brought them all to the island because they were all unhappy and stuff, he would've known she was pregnant when he 'chose' her for the plane. So that I don't get, unless Littleton meant Aaron and because he's not on the island he's no longer a candidate.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: